Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post (30677 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment, A Tasteless Jibe - Washington Post / Lagos Civil Service, Most Corrupt In The World – Abayomi / Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by DelGardo: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nonybb:
Buhari is deceiving himself. His cow miraculously jumped for 150 to 270; who is deceiving who? We will keep wailing!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5.... 150... 151... (aaaaghhh we don catch am)

That's the sound of a bunch of wailers counting cows. At least they are good at something.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by Alexander001(m): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
seunmsg:

You are right, some of them are truly irredeemable. They will wail about everything that PMB does till 2019.
I hope past government is not included? both OBJ and GEJ. patiently waiting for PMB.
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by AnanseK(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin unfortunately Nigerians don't believe your crap.

Who are these Nigerians? You mean Biafrans who never mean well for the Neigbour Nigeria and will deny even presence of day and night once Buhari is involved?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by belloabdulrazaq(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
tsdarkside:

they have the same charactaristics like the imposter white jew...exactly the same.....do you see now that the igbos are the real israelites??......character always identifies you....always!!!
exactly. How I wish they ware from another country not our belovet naija. Those ppl gives us real bad name in and out. Haba

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by tsdarkside(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
persius555:
Some nigerians have sold their soul to greed and corruption. They all over nairaland, they never thought this day will come. Once nigeria rises, africa rises. For those who havent gotten over GEJ, visit the nearest psychiatrist hospital for counselling and re-orientation.

in china,they would be all in concentration camps...dont forget mao...he send them to reprogramming camps,,,even the last imperator(king),(why not jonathan,send him to jail,ojare) of china had to go to concentration camp....
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by AnanseK(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
chymystique:
Its only the gullible dolts who believed in PMB's campaign promises that would believe that his shitty assets declaration! If he is a man of integrity he should declare his real assets esp the ones he registered under his wife and childrens' name not forgetting his lands he seems to ve lost track of.... Washington Post must be dumb cause it seems Nigeria's leader is worse than the five listed above...

You don't make sense . Still in the school for wailers?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by philips70(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
atlwireles:
grin grin grin grin grin unfortunately the PDP and its agents don't believe your crap.

Fixed.
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by philips70(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
mrrock:
This's certainly an under-declaration. Because, I don't see how an ex-Nigerian president wouldn't worth more than that.

Now, PDP have a clean chance of finishing up APC by digging up all the illicit undeclared wealth of Buhari and family. But, if after 1-3 years there're no finds of illicit wealth belonging to Buhari and Family, then I'll accept this as true and will declare support for Buhari in 2019, but not necessarily APC.

Trust me, they have been digging since 2003 he started campaigning against them on the platform of his integrity. Do you really think if they had anything they wouldn't have brought it forward before this last elections? Have you forgotten all the billions spent on smear campaign on national TVs, social media and mainstream newspapers?
These guys have nothing on this man. Give me N5M and I will dig up all GEJ and his wife's assets in one week, all verified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by tsdarkside(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
philips70:

Trust me, they have been digging since 2003 he started campaigning against them on the platform of his integrity. Do you really think if they had anything they wouldn't have brought it forward before this last elections? Have you forgotten all the billions spent on smear campaign on national TVs, social media and mainstream newspapers?
These guys have nothing on this man. Give me N5M and I will dig up all GEJ and his wife's assets in one week, all verified.

it would not be very hard to expose jonathan....what an careles guy....even if you are a thief,you thief that people dont catch you...jonathan was extremly gullible......he thaught we nigerians will not care a tall what he is doing......madness...nigeria is a great black nation...and we are proud of ourselves...and do you know why??..........because,no matter what wrongs our neighbors do to us,we dont kill am...we try to understand,why he or she did this to us.................we even try to understand if its our fault,that he did this to us...JONATHAN!!! .,,,,what did we do to you,that you dont care about us?? angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by shevalync: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
PMB, the Nehemiah of our time
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by Koleman(m): 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
atlwireles:
pls Change Nigerians to a few minority.
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by Koleman(m): 7:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
chymystique:
Its only the gullible dolts who believed in PMB's campaign promises that would believe that his shitty assets declaration! If he is a man of integrity he should declare his real assets esp the ones he registered under his wife and childrens' name not forgetting his lands he seems to ve lost track of.... Washington Post must be dumb cause it seems Nigeria's leader is worse than the five listed above...
calm down.
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by Koleman(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nonybb:
Buhari is deceiving himself. His cow miraculously jumped for 150 to 270; who is deceiving who? We will keep wailing!
no vex 2019 don near
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by Koleman(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
atlwireles:

akobata Fulani, you think we are all almajiris like you?
dem say open de link. No let frustration kill u abeg
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by TRUTHTOPOWER: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
God bless this man.
Just two mud houses, a single farm, two undeveloped single plot of land, two vehicles bought from his own savings compared to the houses Jonathan scattered across the world worth billions of dollars, the luxurious SUV's at his disposal, no savings, all finances gotten from the country's treasury......the list is endless.

God bless your dear heart. as for you initial fears, PMB is genuinely concerned about every Nigerian. He has little regard for the politics of groups because at no time has he been supported by the leaders of those groups both north and south. it is only now that few leaders are coming around. elites across the land have called him names before now and even some are yet to come to terms with the reality of his leadership and the need for selflessness. instead of bargaining for power it nobler to bargain for the noble goals to which power can achieve. Alas, some will blackmail PMB not for the needs of their people but for the wants of their privileged selves.
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
scribble:
Tinubu PR dollars still resonating

How much is cow?

100k.
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by tsdarkside(m): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Koleman:
no vex 2019 don near

bros...buhari could be the last best leader that the black-race ever produced,,,from hannibal,queen amina,jaja ogpobo,muritala muhamed,ojukwu,sansaro wivwa...we are realy in the last days...the next after buhari,will be a disaster,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.....................................................
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by oweman: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
atlwireles:

Can't believe this sh..k that there is another African leader more kworupt than than Dr Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan seems his research work in the university must have brrm on hoe to perfect sleeze I swear Gen Abacha Is an ordinary learner but I trust Buhari will do the needful .
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by greatness22(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Not why Tinubu and co. is alive
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by onitshaigbo(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
God punish poverty and thunda fiya dis Washington Post! If Buhari can't even enrich his own family, how is he able to make Nigeria prosperous? I'd rather take a competent but corrupt leader than an incompetent poor leader like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by DonaldGenes(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

Almajiri, you should be on a suicide mission today. Why are you here?
People said yøu are Øne of the Wailing wailers? Is it true
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by Xpaz: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
omenka:
Wailers start wailing at the count of three:

Go!!!

Haba atlwireless, I said "at the count of three" naw, you no even fit wait make I count finish before you begin dey cry. angry
nawa o
u & Obiagelli are like snake.
a snake comes out only when it is hungry and when this is sunlight so it can dry its body.
same goes wit u and Obii.
you just come out and rant and then go back to hiding.
kip it up ladies.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by Misterdhee1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
Now we can all raise our heads high up and boast of pur nationality.. God bless PMB, God bless Nigerians, God bless the Nation!!
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by tsdarkside(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
belloabdulrazaq:
exactly. How I wish they ware from another country not our belovet naija. Those ppl gives us real bad name in and out. Haba

me,generaly dont understand igbos......how dear they come to africa,behaving like this,and even demanding land from africans...??....what an insult....
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by tsdarkside(m): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
belloabdulrazaq:

we shall see,at the end...god didnt put us toghether without purpose.....me,i dont trust igbos......
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by tsdarkside(m): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
belloabdulrazaq:
I c igbo ppl just like the jews they never appriciate anything from God they always must complain. What an ingrate ppl.smh.

what useless people..they dont even respect god::::.......,,,,,,,strange people,they dont even respect authority...you punish them,them keep on doing the same mistakes and blame you!!
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by SpermDonor: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
onitshaigbo:
God punish poverty and thunda fiya dis Washington Post! If Buhari can't even enrich his own family, how is he able to make Nigeria prosperous? I'd rather take a competent but corrupt leader than an incompetent poor leader like Buhari.

Channel all that hate energy to something more positive, that is the only thing that can save you from destruction, cos your hate might destroy you if you don't change.

Thank me later.

M ekele unu.
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by marv1: 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nonybb:
Wailer what has Gej declared? Wailers wailing since 1919 in anything PMB does.
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by thundafire: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
least in africa yet after 1 term will be richer than most presidents in europe combined cs cows dy double,4rm 1 million to 30m claimed he borrowed mny to pay 4 form yet his children dy skool outsyd abi na OBOLO EYE led APC dy pay him children fess
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by arusoncd(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
Also declare your assets after ruling Nigeria
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by belloabdulrazaq(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
tsdarkside:

what useless people..they dont even respect god::::.......,,,,,,,strange people,they dont even respect authority...you punish them,them keep on doing the same mistakes and blame you!!
u r very correct.
Re: Nigeria’s Leader May Be The Least Corrupt In Africa- Washington Post by belloabdulrazaq(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
tsdarkside:

we shall see,at the end...god didnt put us toghether without purpose.....me,i dont trust igbos......
they can never be trusted .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC / Meet Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Who Recorded Aisha Buhari (Photo) / IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.