Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. (1211 Views)

#bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex / [honest Answer]: What Is This Girl Trying To Sell? / AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. by deanoffaculty: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
What would you do?

Re: Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin Let others answer.
Re: Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. by MrFlavvor(m): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
diamondmeeq:
grin Let others answer.
if I answer will you answer?
Re: Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. by beverlie: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
How many mins will it take for the priest to bless d marriage... Den am out, will go with my husband self...
Re: Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrFlavvor:
if I answer will you answer?

Ermm....Maybe cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. by MrFlavvor(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
diamondmeeq:

Ermm....Maybe cheesy
suspicious maybe
Re: Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrFlavvor:

suspicious maybe

cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
I will ask him to go cos wedding is just the ceremony there are a lot who didnt cancel their wedding attended nd now divorced

If he wants to i wud ask him to make a decision o

Bt as a girl if for me i wud go we wud create a lovely memory married while at work guniess world record grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. by Sveen: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
I can always marry later, after all it's not compulsory.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. by MrFlavvor(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:
I will ask him to go cos wedding is just the ceremony there are a lot who didnt cancel their wedding attended nd now divorced

If he wants to i wud ask him to make a decision o

Bt as a girl if for me i wud go we wud create a lovely memory married while at work guniess world record grin
Halfrica and her halfbrain sha
Re: Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrFlavvor:

Halfrica and her halfbrain sha

angry una don start abi u sef get fagggg brain

Ow u dey sha troublemaker grin
Re: Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. by MrFlavvor(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

angry una don start abi u sef get fagggg brain
Ow u dey sha troublemaker grin
I dey kampe
Re: Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
MrFlavvor:

I dey kampe

Ehn singing
Pandol extra i dey kampeee kampeee i dey kanmpeee grin
Ow ur brain server hope e dey resiv network
Re: Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. by MrFlavvor(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
halfrica:

Ehn singing Pandol extra i dey kampeee kampeee i dey kanmpeee grin Ow ur brain server hope e dey resiv network
e dey receive oh!but e be like say your own dey disturb
Re: Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. by slimmyjimmy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
The wedding can fv..ckiing waiiit !
Re: Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. by abuaoyen(f): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
My wedding first! Cancelling a wedding to me is a bad omen. If d contract is for you it will wait for you
Re: Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. by kayalla(f): 12:05am On Sep 06, 2015
abuaoyen:
My wedding first! Cancelling a wedding to me is a bad omen. If d contract is for you it will wait for you

u read am well?

its says 300million Dollars. i will buy as many marriages and weddings i will want. kilo de
Re: Question Of The Day: Give Your Honest Answer. by rafeelly(m): 2:55am On Sep 07, 2015
is this a question that needs answer... wud tell d priest and bride to wait... its not as if I wanna start excuting d contract right now... let's secure d contract then we could even have a world record wedding

(1) (Reply)

Seven Facts About Cristiano Ronaldo Many People Don’t Know! / Read What Osita Iheme, 'pawpaw' Has To Say About His Upcoming Wedding / Singer Solidstar Welcomes Child With UK Based Lover (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.