Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Did Tyga Get Kylie’s Birthday Lamborghini Leased In Her Name? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Tyga Get Kylie’s Birthday Lamborghini Leased In Her Name? (988 Views)

Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed / Runtown Buys A Lamborghini (Photo) / DJ Cuppy's Graduation Party More Expensive Than A Brand New Lamborghini!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Tyga Get Kylie’s Birthday Lamborghini Leased In Her Name? by VibeRadio(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
According to Radaronline, Tyga is reportedly worth $4m which is broke for a rapper and couldn’t have possibly bought Kylie Jenner a Lamborghini.

According to them an insider has snitched on Tyga reporting that his “sweet birthday surprise” was actually leased in KYLIE’S NAME

Meaning he’s using her money to pay for the birthday present he got for him to give to her. How sly!

According to this source the whole family is concerned Tyga is trying to get his hands on Kylie’s money and is only with her for the free vacations and free stuff he gets on her tab..

READ MORE..

http://vibeafrik.com/?p=5803

Re: Did Tyga Get Kylie’s Birthday Lamborghini Leased In Her Name? by CARLOSZ: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
how silly can you be?

is that vehicle a Lamborghini?
huh?

please Edit your post, that's a Ferrari 458 Spyder.

and again, this format of getting page views for ur blog just failed, try again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Told My Pastor I Can’t Do Gospel Music – Chidinma / (photos) Mikel Obi (28yrs) Vows To Unseat Tuface Idibia (40yrs) / Yemi Alade's Performance At Rémy Martin Allstar Grand Finale In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.