Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed (36529 Views)

Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives / Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by Wobegist: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2017

New viral photos on social media showed Runtown's new whip, the Lamborghini Gallardo he bought back in April getting towed. Reports claimed the sportcar was towed because it broke down in Lagos but LIB reached out to his management who reacted to the reports saying,

'Runtown had his vehicle towed to the mainland to shoot a video because the car is too low to drive on third mainland bridge. So he towed vehicle to mainland for video shoot and then towed it back to the island'.

The Lamborghini Gallardo was valued at N150 million Naira back in April. The luxury ride is a unique and extravagant super-car that goes from 0 to 60 mph in just 3 seconds with a V10 engine, ceramic brakes, adaptive damping system and excellent transmission system.

Source:

http://www.wobegist.com/2017/10/runtown-management-reacts-to-viral.html?m=1

Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by DePartfinder: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2017

*Modified* So Runtown,

What are yu tryna say now? Naija road no good ba? Yu con buy Lambo come here..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by stGabrielo(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by smardray(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
hmmmm... one day one day I will have my Prada towed too...not because of his reason but because I won't want the tyres dirty

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by MurderEnglish(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
He towed an expensive ride to shoot a video.

I'm still perplexed, why did he buy the 'motor' in the first place undecided

I won't buy car that I can't joyfully patrol up and down the whole area

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by LesbianBoy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
This will pain broke people no be small grin grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by Whizzcute(m): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
I still find it hard to believe that runtown owns a 150M ride.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by Shorsky1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
I guess he bought the car for video shoots only.

20 Likes

Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by deepwater(f): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
What's the point of buying an expensive vehicle not designed for your country?

One thing I have noticed about poor people over time, is that no matter how wealthy they get in future they must use every opportunity to remind people that they are no longer poor as before. Always spending on complete unnecessary events.

I recall an interview with the N.W.A group where ice cube was asked what he gonna do with all the money as it comes by after he dropped that joint - Ffcuk the police.

He was dumbfounded and later said buy cars, rims, 22s and those blinks you know.

undecided

14 Likes

Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by soberdrunk(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
............,and we wonder why the 'Black man" is behind in terms of development. Runtown just pray you continue to Run the Town because any day things run you and you run to town for help, the whole town will remind you............ angry

13 Likes

Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by DanielsParker(m): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lool
Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by Naff24(f): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
OK, what next undecided
Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by oshe11: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
That uneducated mod dat removed my comment ''ISLAMABAD'' wich is the capital of PAKISTAN, welldone ooooo

Ndi Ara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by DanielsParker(m): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Shorsky1:
I guess he bought the car for video shoots only.

Lmao. Apparently
Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Run town's #150M motor could not run down the bridge...

Just thinking... So Runtown cannot use his #150M Lamborghini to run town
Nawaoh

Meanwhile..

3 Likes

Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by Idydarling(f): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
smardray:
hmmmm... one day one day I will have my Prada towed too...not because of his reason but because I won't want the tyres dirty
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by sunshineV(f): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
Broke people be like "VANITY UPON VANITY"
Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by xreal: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
DePartfinder:

Simmzz:

Just incase it makes FP

Come and develop ur space or sell it to developers.

1 Like

Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by Reference(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
Stupid report. Does this look like a tow. Has the reporter opened dictionary before. The reading culture is just lost on this generation. Their life begins and ends on social media.
Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by mema900: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin
Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by Teewhy2: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Why am I thinking this is a damage control message from his management and not completely true.
I believe there are not much potholes on the 3 MB and that if the car is going at slow speed it won't be to low to move on 3 MB.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

3 Likes

Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by johnstar(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Wt is d need of buying a lambo??

Wn our road nor good grin
Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Why buy a car you will end up not being able to use cos of Nigerian roads. Does he not know the state of our roads before making the purchase?
Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by Avatarmodest(m): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
smardray:
hmmmm PRADA is a clothing line not a CAR.
Das how they would come an be lieing upandan.

4 Likes

Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by belindar: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Why buying a car that you cannot drive on Nigeria roads? Any sense in that?
Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by itiswellandwell: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed by jordyspices: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
cool so runtown get reach 150million to buy car WONDERFUL

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naeto C & His Wife, Nicole Celebrate Marobi, Their First Child's 8th Birthday / Yemisi Kaka: Lady Recreates Kcee’s Swimming Pool Photoshoot / Olamide Gives Ogundeji Azeez Ayobami, Winner #WoChallenge 1 Million Naira (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.