Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) (39265 Views)

Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos / Checkout This Fierce Photo Of Toolz Oniru-demuren / Toolz Oniru-Demuren Gorgeous Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by donspero(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
vheMa:
And finally,she's handing over her [size=15]BIG B00TY[/size] gradually to a guy she loves,dis guy must sabi knack niyen ooo cheesy grin.

Lol y so?
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Rotimi47: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
RichDad1:
So this babe is almost officially off the market?
Some people won't like this. cheesy
Wicked you grin
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by dedugbaa(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin
Congratulations to her and her hubby.
I heard she has been keeping her virginity till marriage, if true it'shighly commendable. grin

As many ladies as are seeing this and are still V's... keep your virginity till marriage. it's your pride. If you have lost yours already lipsrsealed
My goodness!! you heard wrong,it shows that you don't listen to her often especially when she discusses with Gbemi from 4:10 to 4:35,you get a clear hint that she isn't.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
vheMa:
And finally,she's handing over her [size=15]BIG B00TY[/size] gradually to a guy she loves,dis guy must sabi knack niyen ooo cheesy grin.
dirty transgender like u..ur opinion wud always be invalid,u have been exposed
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by oskaaay(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
Congrats to both of them..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I bet you have seen nothing yet until you read a scan through of Buhari first 100days in office article here on Nairaland.

Buhari 100 Days In Office, Scanning Through The Best, Better, Good And The Ugly
https://www.nairaland.com/2578438/buhari-100-days-office-scanning
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by xreal: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2015
Na wedding ceremony be dis, or introduction?
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by mightyleks(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
vheMa:

I sabi too
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by alphaking(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
dedugbaa:

My goodness!! you heard wrong,it shows that you don't listen to her often especially when she discusses with Gbemi from 4:10 to 4:35,you get a clear hint that she isn't.
Virgin or no virgin toolz na eja NLA wishing her d best o

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Mhizkel we are getting there soon grin
Oh yeah! cheesy
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
Oh yeah! cheesy
smh!
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
Oh yeah! cheesy
yet to see u over there..
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
it might surprise you all that she may not really like s*x, you can only look and not touch.(derail) #nuff said
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
mosbiod:
Woow congrats to her.. I hope say Mr Tunnde get the strong akpako to kn.ack the big [i][/i]bo.ooTy cheesy If not OP tell him to contact me lol grin

By the way this Lekki Phase one plot is dedicated to my Mumsy sneh that has always been there.... oya like if you can do anything for that special mother out there
See this crazy boy oo shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Ryabcool(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin
I heard she has been keeping her virginity till marriage, if true it'shighly commendable. grin

As many ladies as are seeing this and are still V's... keep your virginity till marriage. it's your pride. If you have lost yours already lipsrsealed
virgin gini? Lmao! Them don give you bread chop
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin

toolz virgin can't stop laughing grin..that na April fool
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by mikron(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Chai bad news for people like us hoping to........... U knw na, this babe don comot for market
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Now can people see the difference between this real traditional introduction and that of Tonto Dikeh and Churchill? [/size]grin
The difference is clear my brother! grin
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
smh!
cheesy Dearie.
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Captainswag225(m): 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
cheesy Dearie.
huh!!! how are u ?
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Who is that whale beside the oba?
I mean the heifer? grin grin grin
Could that be Mrs Oniru.....
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
vheMa:
check d post wey dey ur top,na same tin we dey talk cheesy
Perhaps there's some element of truth in it? grin
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
RichDad1:
But if Na intro people plenty like this? How the wedding wan be? Chai money speaking.

Her father is a King, what do you expect?
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by jasper83: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
The rich have a way of networking their kids. Tools from a royal family and from those pictures the groom's father is former NCAA boss Harold Demerun. that man na staunch cherubim & seraphim member. Tools must be ready to wear white garment ooo. Lol
Wishing them happy married life...
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by ril19(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin

Taa.....which kain VEJINITY be dat, na who we go ask kwanu?
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
who says she is a virgin?what about the sex she has been having in her dreams what do you say to that or call that one is it still that she is still a virgin or will she deny she doesnt have sex in the dream and then we will prove it to her :you humanbeigns always like fake stories and never agrees to the truth and revelation why?
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by stonecoldcafe: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin

lolz. All those their plenty foreign holiday when dem dey go when she go wear swimming suit? I bah to you oh. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by rafeelly(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
janefrancisca:
Anything is POSSIBLE cool
that cliche doesn't include dis scenario... how many trips..virgin or no virgin that's there wrap of suya

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by trippleKAY(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
vheMa:
I dey telllllll u *in lynxx's voice*
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Tobbey(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
HAPPY FOR HER smiley
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
huh!!! how are u ?
Adim fine. You?
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by Timbuktu14(m): 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
cao:
Introvert...err...did you get confused?

UPDATE (20:17): I see they've finally modified their posts, the first post was a smiley face, the second post was ok.. I see they had better things to say.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Toolz Oniru & Tunde Demuren’s Introduction Ceremony (Photos) by mkoabiola: 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dat babe carry baack n hips no b small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Returns To Nollywood After Political Appointment / Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Olamide Suffers Emotional Breakdown,Pours Out His Heart In Depressing Snap(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.