Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos (49103 Views)

Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) / Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room / Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by Ceoflexygist: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2017
OAP Tolu Oniru aka Toolz and her husband Tunde Demuren have lost their baby, and this has been confirmed by Toolz after weeks of endless rumours and speculations by the media.

The happily married couple announced their pregnancy about four months ago at the introduction ceremony of their friends Banky W and Adesua Etomi to the delight of their numerous fans and friends.

This morning however, Toolz had her fans praying earnestly for her after she shared some Monday photos and the pregnancy wasn’t in view.

She added a caption that made it real saying, she doesn’t look like what she’s being through!

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygistng.com/2017/09/fans-pray-for-toolz-as-she-confirms-pregnancy-loss-with-new-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by Florblu(f): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2017
I pray this is not true

And I warned her not to lick her husband's face o

That thing is toxic

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by pyyxxaro: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2017
The Devil is a Liar angry

14 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2017
Sorry about that ...

5 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by izzou(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2017
I really feel for them both. God wey do am before go still do am again

But I hate the idea of posting every single detail of your life on social media.

For heaven's sake, there are matters that should be personal or at least not be made public till it happens. I just cant imagine myself telling over 500 million people about something personal. Remember say people wey no like you plenty

302 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by benedictnsi(m): 9:58am On Sep 25, 2017
Florblu:
I pray this is not true

And I warned her not to lick her husband's face o

That thing is toxic

She should lick your own anti-toxic face Abi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by Benjom(m): 10:07am On Sep 25, 2017
You've got to keep trying. The Lord is your strength.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by rossyc(f): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2017
So sad. Take heart, God will give you the one that will stay. Next time please keep your private affairs private no need announcing it to the world.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by Elnino4ladies: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2017
Effect of too much shisha

5 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 10:57am On Sep 25, 2017
E no easy at all embarassed
Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by luorquay: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
izzou:
I really feel for them both. God wey do am before go still do am again

But I hate the idea of posting every single detail of your life on social media.

For heaven's sake, there are matters that should be personal or at least not be made public till it happens. I just cant imagine myself telling over 500 million people about something personal. Remember say people wey no like you plenty

My brother God go bless you for this comment. I just wonder how some pple live their full lives on social media. If dem go market, sleep with their spouse, dey cook for kitchen, infact dey toilet sef everybody for social media must know. It's very bad. May God guide them and give them grace to bear their loss

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by AverageAnnie(f): 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
the poster above me just said my mind...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Eeyah
Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by H2omaster: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hmmm toolz oniru pélé
Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by shadrach77: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
Next time she will learn to keep her mouth shut until her eggs are hatched

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by lelvin(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Okay
Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by Kobicove(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Next time keep your private sh1t off social media! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by FeloniousFelon: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
abortionist

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by jayson87: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
losin pregnancy is confirmed by photos. How about if thats an old pic

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by FILEBE(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
see? In as much as this is not a good news, i don't think it should be out on social media. Bloggers sef! lipsrsealed you just can just escalate things. Haba! Can't the lady thank God in peace? must you always link these people actions to reasons? All these bloggers deserve big slap.
Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Wat do u expect wen u live all ur goddamn life on social media undecided

3 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by mccoy47(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hope it's not rhesus factor playing in undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
after dem do use misoprostol tire, y belle no go comot. pele

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by Softorgasm(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
What was she expecting, when she is a member of a white garment church? The devil only cost pain... She should change to a proper pentecosta church like winners or redeem.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
miscarriage or abortion?
Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by 9japrof(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
The energy you guys expend in monitoring these celebs if proper channeled can make one a millionaire....

12 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by TrueHeart365(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
Awon iya oshoromoniga don track am on instagram.

People should learn to keep some sensitive personal info private.

I hope she learns from this.

Could be a result of stress though
Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
I can't post my pregnancy picture on social media, I wont even post my new born baby picture.

Social media is evil and witches are in social media.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos by Tunagee(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Softorgasm:
What was she expecting, when she is a member of a white garment church? The devil only cost pain... She should change to a proper pentecosta church like winners or redeem.

So if u no be winners or redeem u can't see the kingdom right?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai / Zlatan Ibile Celebrates 25th Birthday Today - Shares Pictures / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.