Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Advise Needed Urgently!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advise Needed Urgently!!! (824 Views)

Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M / Between Accord V6 EX-L And C230 2007 Model Sport Sedan: Pls Advise... / Toyota Venza Vs Toyota Lexus RX 350 (your Advise Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed Urgently!!! by luvluvluv: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
hello house. I went out 2day to inspect a camry 2001. however, on getting there the dealer showed me a benz c180(elegance) after I tested the camry. he advised me to go for it instead of camry. am soo confused ryt now coz I kinda fell in luv with the interior of the benz. however I don't know the pros and cons of this car.are they fuel economical? rugged and good for a first tym car owner?

pls I urgently need ur advise.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!! by abatically(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
Go for the Benz, its a lot better and good fuel economy. The acceleration might not be as fast as the camry but it is an all round better car.

But hope u are not the type that will say 'I should have bought the camry ' when the Benz needs some replacement parts since the camry is already ur first choice.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!! by luvluvluv: 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yea, wen I tested both, I noticed d Benz doesn't quickly respond to acc pedal. Pls expanciate on the replacement part thing. Are they very xpensiv to maintain(my worries)

Is the car sort of old fashioned? I have attached it her(the brown one)
Tnx in anticipation 2 ur candid response

Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!! by Kashif(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Why is the dealer trying to talk you into buying the Benz instead of your preferred Camry? Did you seek his opinion?

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!! by wallex2(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
a cruiser bruiser ride
That looks and drive great on the road
Its a bit softer and satisfying driving machine
Which is very solid and dependable
With a shape that is like a breakthrough
All this you can get @ wallexwheels
For more info pls call 08169120996,07011932398
Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!! by luvluvluv: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kashif:
Why is the dealer trying to talk you into buying the Benz instead of your preferred Camry? Did you seek his opinion?

Hmm...I neva did o. but he's a nice guy whose advice I personally take. A colleague bought a corolla frm him recently and it has been a great ride.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!! by luvluvluv: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
wallex2:
a cruiser bruiser ride
That looks and drive great on the road
Its a bit softer and satisfying driving machine
Which is very solid and dependable
With a shape that is like a breakthrough
All this you can get @ wallexwheels
For more info pls call 08169120996,07011932398

Bros if u hav anytin to show me. Post it here. grin
Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!! by DECOtech(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
luvluvluv:
hello house. I went out 2day to inspect a camry 2001. however, on getting there the dealer showed me a benz c180(elegance) after I tested the camry. he advised me to go for it instead of camry. am soo confused ryt now coz I kinda fell in luv with the interior of the benz. however I don't know the pros and cons of this car.are they fuel economical? rugged and good for a first tym car owner?

pls I urgently need ur advise.

I will take the benz any day. replacement parts are available and it hardly goes bad like Japanese cars. just make sure you are buying a car that does not already have issues.

(1) (Reply)

ABS Light On 1997 Odyssey / How To Keep A Check On Your Car’s Radiator In Nigeria / BMW Inspection Expert Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.