Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

'reltel' Latest Rogue Pto - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'reltel' Latest Rogue Pto (1036 Views)

Fraudulent / Rogue / Scam Sporting Betting Bookies Nigeria Punters Must Avoid / Ghanaian Rogue Trader Cost UBS $2Billion Dollars? Ghana Outdoes Nigeria / Uk High Court Orders Rogue Banker, Erastus Akingbola, To Surrender £68 Million L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'reltel' Latest Rogue Pto by bani(m): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2006
Ive had my fair shring of biff with the big networks , especially MTN. but one of the small boys 'reltel' decided to play a fast one again, been sure its been going on but this time around it really got me.
i had 53.70 naira on my phone b4 i went to bed, expecting them to take their normal 30bucks deduction and i could use the balance to call the office early in the morning since i would be late, only for me to wake up in the morning to see 0.00 naira, and i know my phone is always well funded and reltel downt allow you call on credit. so wat was the whole deduction for?
its getting out of hand how PTO's make deductions cos they know most people dont montior those little kobos and its really wrong.
angry angry
Re: 'reltel' Latest Rogue Pto by twinstaiye(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2006
Report to the Consumer Affairs Bureau of Nigerian Communications Commission, all it will cost you is either to email them or simply write. http://www.ncc.gov.ng/index3.htm
Good luck.
Re: 'reltel' Latest Rogue Pto by otokx(m): 5:08am On Oct 05, 2006
its not only reltel, a lot of the phone companies have been stealing for a long time now. MTN will tell you that your calls are 50k per sec when they are charging you 53k, glo will collect your 300 naira and tell you its system error. Most times Nigerians are not careful to monitor their calls. Its a terrible situation.

(1) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria And Failed Bank. / At What Percentage A Single/hundrend Share's' Bought Count For A Year. / What Can We Do To Avoid So Much Traffic In Nigeria Most In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.