Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Help Me. I'm An Adwords Advertiser But I Dont Know How To Find Niche Products. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me. I'm An Adwords Advertiser But I Dont Know How To Find Niche Products. (1014 Views)

And This Advertiser Would Complain Of Not Getting Customers? (PICTURE) / My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show / Help Me. I'm An Adwords Advertiser But I Dont Know How To Find Niche Products. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me. I'm An Adwords Advertiser But I Dont Know How To Find Niche Products. by adekelvin: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2007
Hi guys, I recently got started in affiliate marketing using chris carpenter's google cash method and i have had some measure of success, however when it comes to researching Niche Products To Promote On Google AdWords And MSN AdCenter I just dont know what to do, out  of all the online courses I've bought so far none of them really covers "Researching Niche Products" Pls Can Anyone be willing to teach me how to Search for & Find Profitable Niche Products. I'd be very Grateful. Thanks.
Re: Help Me. I'm An Adwords Advertiser But I Dont Know How To Find Niche Products. by Seun(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2007
You're putting the cart before the horse. You need to evaluate the demand for all your business ideas before deciding on the nature of your business. How can you brand yourself as an "adwords advertiser" without a niche?

I don't think you can find niche products through the internet. What stops the suppliers from using Adwords too?
Re: Help Me. I'm An Adwords Advertiser But I Dont Know How To Find Niche Products. by akinalabi(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2007
Hi,

I agree with Seun albeit to just an extent.

You've got to research and pick products before you have
anything to do with adwords. How will you create campaigns
without products to promote.

The easiest way to find niche products is by searching the
clickbank marketplace. You can determine how popular
the products are.

See it at http://www.clickbank.com/marketplace.htm

If you run your campaing smartly, adwords remains the
most effective ways to promote products online. Whether
the merchants themselves are using adwords or not.

No quetions.

Akin Alabi
http://www.ecashnigeria.com

=
=

(1) (Reply)

There Are Other Investment That We Young People Are Neglecting, I.e Landed Property, There Are Areas / Cocoa Contact / NEW Italian made Wedding Gowns - 5% commission for introductions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.