Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! (4153 Views)

M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show / Mi Replies Kelly Handsome-nobody Test Me.(audio ) / Mo'hits Reply Kelly Handsome (2) (3) (4)

Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by julian21(f): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2009
Kelly handsome was nabbed few days ago at an oceanic bank branch trying to cash a western union.get the full gist below

http://9jahiphop..com/2009/04/9nn-faux-news-report.html
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by Seun(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2009
Who is Kelly Handsome??
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by tosinaded(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2009
So?
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by honeric01(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2009
Nabbed for going to pick up cash from the bank (Western union) so?
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by tosinaded(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2009
I wonder o
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by Gayorg: 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2009
Unfortunate,
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by javalove(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2009
I checked the date of that blog entry and it reads April 1 2009. This must be the blogger's own excuse for april fool right?

Soooo lame!!!!
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by lagoslag: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2009
hahaha next up is the yahoozee crooner
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by mrbargains(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2009
Don't know who is kelly handsome? Check out his cd here:
http://www.myafricanbargains.com
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by showbobo(m): 1:02am On Apr 05, 2009
is this supposed to be a comic relief or what
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 05, 2009
What a name!!
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by UNLEASHED(m): 6:40am On Apr 05, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

What a name!!
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by tosinaded(m): 6:41am On Apr 05, 2009
Its hansome not handsome
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by Dotman01(m): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2009
Dray banj made in aba? undecided
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by darequam(m): 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2009
Don't kno why, but i was a lil bit happy about tha topic, Its high time they start nabin artist involvin and promotin this crime.
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by darequam(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2009
Don't kno why, but i was a lil bit happy about tha topic, Its high time they start nabin artist involvin and promotin this crime.
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2009
Kelly Hansome is a Boy and i think he sings.
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by debojyde(m): 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2009
am i d only one who thinks dat was an april fool joke. D y'all check the other news on d page. They don't all sound realistic.
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by skfa1: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2009
In a sting operation carried out by men of the EFCC & SSS,kennis music new act kelly handsome was nabbed at an oceanic bank branch trying to cash a fraudulent western union money transfer.incriminating evidence found on him include fake driver licences,control numbers & some foreign currencies.However he has been released on bail & will be charged to court in due time.Speaking to the press after his release,mr kelly handsome claimed it was the work of the devil.
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by Shaz(f): 12:19am On Apr 06, 2009
The title of the 'news' already says its faux. . take it easy, life aint that stressful.
You can as well just crack a smile.
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by fastmoney(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2009
who cares about wat happens to a homo
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by revenge(m): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2009
wink grin grin, Just April fool day, jor, Kelly keep collecting dem MTCN jor, EFCC no get mouth
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by dplo(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2009
@ TOPIC
whatever,make dem leave the guy make him flex,no be today people don dey collect control
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by dplo(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2009
@tosindeda
hey dude,what's cracking? no had feelings right? cheesy grin
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by isseywhite: 12:34am On Apr 10, 2009
i respect the fact that everyone is entitled to his or her own opinions. i am not a regular contributor to your discussions but for this i have something to say. well for those that don't know kelly hansome, he is the maga don pay crooner, and free me crooner as well. i went to school with this chap and this music thing has been his calling. he always saw himself in the spot light and used to talk about it and people taught that he was just a dreamer. the maga don pay song sends a lot of wrong signals yes i agree but i guess it was just a strategy to use a catchy phrase to catch the audience attention and it worked. i respect this chap because he pursued his aspirations and today is living his dream. he is in the spot light whether we like it or not. he has my commendation anyway. irrespective of all the barriers he faced at the commencement of his career like insufficient funds and greedy managers, he still thrived and ended up with kennis music the supposed best producers so far (though i don't agree with that). kelly is a good chap, he isn't gay because i know a bit of his history with girls. please my dear brothers and sisters, let us always try to appreciate good things when we see them and not hinge on the rumours that we hear that God might bring our shine to us sooner than we think because u share in sum one else's joy. thank you and God bless you all.
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by slimghost(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2009
isseywhite:

i respect the fact that everyone is entitled to his or her own opinions. i am not a regular contributor to your discussions but for this i have something to say. well for those that don't know kelly hansome, he is the maga don pay crooner, and free me crooner as well. i went to school with this chap and this music thing has been his calling. he always saw himself in the spot light and used to talk about it and people taught that he was just a dreamer. the maga don pay song sends a lot of wrong signals yes i agree but i guess it was just a strategy to use a catchy phrase to catch the audience attention and it worked. i respect this chap because he pursued his aspirations and today is living his dream. he is in the spot light whether we like it or not. he has my commendation anyway. irrespective of all the barriers he faced at the commencement of his career like insufficient funds and greedy managers, he still thrived and ended up with kennis music the supposed best producers so far (though i don't agree with that). kelly is a good chap, he isn't gay because i know a bit of his history with girls. please my dear brothers and sisters, let us always try to appreciate good things when we see them and not hinge on the rumours that we hear that God might bring our shine to us sooner than we think because u share in sum one else's joy. thank you and God bless you all.

GBAM!!!!!!!!!
Kelly Handsome don talk am!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by princesa(f): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2009
isseywhite:

nice way of putting up an Autobiography grin

na dem dem jare undecided who cares
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by tosinaded(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2009
dplo:

@tosindeda
hey dude,what's cracking? no had feelings right? cheesy grin

am lost man undecided
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by princesa(f): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2009
let me help smiley
he's a newbie with a biting urge to relate to big time Nairalanders
reminisce on whateva encounter you might have had once with him, obviously a sort of word battle your trademark
he's trying to play friendly so dont Bleep it up wink
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by tosinaded(m): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2009
princesa:

let me help smiley
he's a newbie with a biting urge to relate to big time Nairalanders
reminisce on whateva encounter you might have had once with him, obviously a sort of word battle your trademark
he's trying to play friendly so dont Bleep it up wink

he prob must av insulted me sumtime undecided
but me dnt remember stuffs like that wink
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by princesa(f): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2009
Amnesia at work? . . . . . its ur trademark, how can you not remember wink
Re: Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! by tosinaded(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2009
cos its nairaland, its nt relevant to my life. . . . . geddit?

Ipcraft Releases Video Teaser For His Track "Aje- My love" / Modenine Death Blow-should Ruggedman Reply Or Remain A Coward Forever?poll / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic