Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Mo'hits Reply Kelly Handsome - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mo'hits Reply Kelly Handsome (2938 Views)

D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y / M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo'hits Reply Kelly Handsome by IfeDavid: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2009
Well after reading thru! U can tell if its official or not!

All is in here, DON Jazzy reply to Kelly handsome!

http://homafrica..com/

homafrica..com

homafrica(dot)(dot)com

u can all comment all in there!
Re: Mo'hits Reply Kelly Handsome by tosinaded(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2009
hisss
Re: Mo'hits Reply Kelly Handsome by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2009
[size=13pt]Na wa oooooo. . . . . . . . [/size]
Re: Mo'hits Reply Kelly Handsome by lawrence83: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2009
*hiss*
Re: Mo'hits Reply Kelly Handsome by Qlu(m): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2009
Hmmmm
Re: Mo'hits Reply Kelly Handsome by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]tosinaded and lawrence see ona large lips. . . ! , I know how to " hiss " too and if i hiss here both of you go LOOSE control . Just imagine coming here to show their bad mind . . .yanga dey sleep, trouble go wake amcheesy[/size]
Re: Mo'hits Reply Kelly Handsome by shadyBaba: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2009
complete crap. whoever posted that stuff is bias and is a mugu. if he's a member of mo hits let us know. beef no be new thing and kelly no be small boy again.
Re: Mo'hits Reply Kelly Handsome by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Tell them. . . . wink[/size]
Re: Mo'hits Reply Kelly Handsome by orlean: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2009
i think kelly is crazy.
he should take patience because mohits is d best. they ve got ;the best artiste in africa[dbanj], the best producer in nigeria and wande coal who wrote the greatest love song ever written by a nigerian artiste[ololufe].
kelly take it cool.
orlean.
Re: Mo'hits Reply Kelly Handsome by Eyespe(m): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2009
U GUYS SHOULDN'T WORRY IS TIME WHEN EVERY NIGERIAN SHOULD BE AWARE THAT 9JA UNDERGROUND STREET SOLDIERS REPRESENTING {GANGSTAS} WORLD-WIDE IS READY TO RACK THE STREET PINS WITH ANY MOTHER FUCKER WHO WANNA MESS WITH KELLY -  KELLY BEEFdontRUNnoSH#T wE WaTcH uR BAcK STREET 1 1 0 WITH BRUTALITY  - WE SEARCH FOR GOLD AND GUNS ALL WE GAT HERE IS ONE MIC TO STOP {BLOOD AND TEARS}  - kpoi-kpoi-kpoi  -  I GAT NO SPAY KEY TO OPEN THAT HIP-HOP LOCKED DOOR -  THIS THE RIGHT TIME FOR US TO BREAK THA LOCKED DOOR AND TELL Y'ALL WHAT STREET GAT 4REAL  CUZ IS T T T - TIME TO TESTIFY -   FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT  www.myspace.com/eyespemusic TO SPACE WITH UR STREET HIGH TEMPO PREACHER  -

HIP-HOP#VIOLENT SO LETS GET IT ALL WELL KNOWN THAT 9JA TIME HAS COME TO HULLABALOO TO THE WORLD - WE MOST REPRESENT""" {TRUST ME} NIGERIA IS GOING TO BE THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD SOMEDAY -

I WANT Y'ALL FREEDOM FIGHTERS TO KEEP THE BALL ROLLING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

KELLY BABA KEEP DOING UR THANG HOMIE U GAT SWAG - SWAG IS SWAG - IF U LIKE GINJA URS OR U SWALLOW IT BUT SOMEDAY U WILL STILL PROVE URSELF TO THE TOP IF U CAN . DON'T BE A FOOL AND DON'T LET ANYONE FOOL YOU, WE ARE GOING TO THE TOP, I GAT NO BEEF WITH ANY ONE - FOLLOW ME ON www.twitter.com/eyespeonline FOR MORE -
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Re: Mo'hits Reply Kelly Handsome by lysaa(f): 2:51pm On May 18, 2010
ehn, all join. .no shaking! cheesy
Re: Mo'hits Reply Kelly Handsome by bouzymill(m): 6:01am On May 23, 2010
Eyespe:

U GUYS SHOULDN'T WORRY IS TIME WHEN EVERY NIGERIAN SHOULD BE AWARE THAT 9JA UNDERGROUND STREET SOLDIERS REPRESENTING {GANGSTAS} WORLD-WIDE IS READY TO RACK THE STREET PINS WITH ANY MOTHER FUCKER WHO WANNA MESS WITH KELLY -  KELLY BEEFdontRUNnoSH#T wE WaTcH your BAcK STREET 1 1 0 WITH BRUTALITY  - WE SEARCH FOR GOLD AND GUNS ALL WE GAT HERE IS ONE MIC TO STOP {BLOOD AND TEARS}  - kpoi-kpoi-kpoi  -  I GAT NO SPAY KEY TO OPEN THAT HIP-HOP LOCKED DOOR -  THIS THE RIGHT TIME FOR US TO BREAK THA LOCKED DOOR AND TELL Y'ALL WHAT STREET GAT 4REAL  CUZ IS T T T - TIME TO TESTIFY -   FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT  www.myspace.com/eyespemusic TO SPACE WITH your STREET HIGH TEMPO PREACHER  -

HIP-HOP#VIOLENT SO LETS GET IT ALL WELL KNOWN THAT 9JA TIME HAS COME TO HULLABALOO TO THE WORLD - WE MOST REPRESENT""" {TRUST ME} NIGERIA IS GOING TO BE THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD SOMEDAY -

I WANT Y'ALL FREEDOM FIGHTERS TO KEEP THE BALL ROLLING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

KELLY BABA KEEP DOING your THANG HOMIE U GAT SWAG - SWAG IS SWAG - IF U LIKE GINJA URS OR U SWALLOW IT BUT SOMEDAY U WILL STILL PROVE URSELF TO THE TOP IF U CAN . DON'T BE A FOOL AND DON'T LET ANYONE FOOL YOU, WE ARE GOING TO THE TOP, I GAT NO BEEF WITH ANY ONE - FOLLOW ME ON www.twitter.com/eyespeonline FOR MORE -
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Washere, E-Gangsterism of the highest level, Tuale!!!!!

lol,
Re: Mo'hits Reply Kelly Handsome by outletonli: 7:46am On Nov 01, 2011
Have you ever dreamed of being as charming as Madonna? Have you ever thought of becoming an envy of all your friends? If so, come to louis vuitton outlet

(1) (Reply)

Any1 Heard Of "posley" 9jer Artist / Instrumental: Rudeboy - Chizoba (remake By Thankg) / 2face = Ole Lyrics Wanted Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.