Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Thoughts On The S/A Soap Jacob's Cross - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thoughts On The S/A Soap Jacob's Cross (12787 Views)

Your Thoughts On 'Girls In The Mood' Movie Poster / A Soap Opera TV AUDITION In Lagos / Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thoughts On The S/A Soap Jacob's Cross by mbulela: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2009
okay drama.
i watched it a few times when i was in naija.
the lead actor (the one in the pic at the top of the post) is Hlomla Dandala.
one of those super playboys in SA within the entertainment industry.
acted in Isidingo, presented some love reality show (just forgotten the name now), behalf of the other. a few of the actors in it have acted in the SA soaps and dramas over the years.
it is good but in my view nothing like Isidingo of 5 years back (not now o). i know Isidingo is a soap but it was the bomb.super acting, suspense filled story line etc.

for me the best drama out of that country in recent times is YIZO YIZO.
if you ever find it, steal it if necessary.will give you a clear and well acted picture of the SA society.
ran for three seasons and was the bomb.
Re: Thoughts On The S/A Soap Jacob's Cross by mbulela: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2009
just remembered. the show he presented was called, 'all you need is love'.
Re: Thoughts On The S/A Soap Jacob's Cross by mzansigirl(f): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2009
mbulela are u nigerian? your name sounds xhosa
Re: Thoughts On The S/A Soap Jacob's Cross by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2009
Is there any reason WHY the woman playing Bola's sister aka Folake is being played by a woman that doesnt look Nigerian AT ALL not to talk of Yoruba. Im offended angry

That aside, it seems good from the coupld of episodes Ive watched
Re: Thoughts On The S/A Soap Jacob's Cross by teaset: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2011
Jacob’s Cross is back! Buckle up for another action-packed and exhilarating season as Jacob and Bola’s scramble for Nigerian oil continues. The new season of Jacob’s Cross airs on Mondays on M-Net East (18:30) and M-Net West (21:00). Follow the link below to join the facebook page for more info,
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jacobs-Cross/168869276473622
Re: Thoughts On The S/A Soap Jacob's Cross by Cleanman(m): 11:56am On Aug 21, 2011
bad opinions,senseless replies,sensible replies,sm1 sayin afmag is crap!.y dnt sm of u find smtin beta 2 do wit ur lyf and stop d bashing and move ahead.
Re: Thoughts On The S/A Soap Jacob's Cross by AFchannel: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2011
The Africa Channel premiers Season 5 of "Jacob's Cross" Monday October 17, 2011 @9PM ET!! We, the Staff at The Africa Channel is excited to bring another season of this ground breaking drama.

Here is a link to stay up to date of the Season Premier: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Africa-Channel/198388836842820

And Check out our programming here: www.theafricachannel.com

Thanks!
Re: Thoughts On The S/A Soap Jacob's Cross by Shooter: 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2012
Moky makura is a nigerian married to a Zimbabwean Doctor. Moky is short for, I dont remember full name.
Re: Thoughts On The S/A Soap Jacob's Cross by leogao: 12:48am On Mar 04, 2013
wanville: ,
Bloody liar, Collaboration with Namibians my foot. You have loads of Nigerians that featured in JC, the collaboration is mainly with Nigerian. Do you need to be told that. Don't you see the Nigerian names or probably you don't even know how to read. get your facts straight before posting your rubbish on here
Re: Thoughts On The S/A Soap Jacob's Cross by zelexotunla(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
I'm seriously looking for where to get dis drama- Jacob's cross from? Thanks everyone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Nollywood Has Been Hijacked By Foreigners & TV Houses - Emeka Ike / my favorite tv girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.