Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV (11848 Views)

Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss / Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) / Second Chance: Soap Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by rowlandwhy: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2007
Rivers State Nairaland users,

There is this soap opera that RSTV has been showing since the past three months called REBECA

Who knows the origin and the country of the artists? What do you know about it?

Regards,
whyte
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by Glorya(f): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2007
the program is also shown on PRTV in Jos here. I have never watched it though people say it is very interesting.
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by whatnext: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2007
My sister prefers Rebeca to C&S.  The cast are well shaped, seems all the ladies had breast implants.

rowlandwhy:

Who knows the origin and the country of the artists? What do you know about it?

I know Mariana Seoane, the main heroine is Mexican.
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by efuah(f): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2007
yeah, nice movie. it's being shown here in ghana too.
they are venezuelans. if u want the full story, search "Ricardo Alamo" on Google
he is the Edwardo guy in the movie, n then u proceed from there. u can also type in "A Venezuelan movie by title Rebeca"

all the best.
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by omena555(f): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2007
yeah, we've been watching it here in Benin for lots of months now. it started well, very interesting and romantic. but right now, im getting bored of it cos they are wasting so much time, the suspence is just too much, they keep revolving around one issue over and over again. in short, the soap is just refusing to progress. it can be so annoying saying the same thing over and over again! there was even a time we tot it was coming to an end, only for it to start unfolding again as if it just started. but luckily for me, i just met someone who has watched it to the end b4 now. and she told me how it will end. according to her, the soap is still very very long and will surely extend till next year!
happy viewing sha. u'll enjoy it.
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by dgb4(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2007
U can know more about the story of REBECA on this site
http://www.alma-latina.net/111USA/Rebeca/Rebeca.shtml

It s interesting sha!!!!
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by fesse(f): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2007
oh Rebeca has been concluded since last month on ITV of DSTV. It was a very interesting programm. The cd is on sale now but a bit high in terms of money. It is a spanish soap opera like ALL ABOUT CAMILA.
The language is translated to english by unseen actors.
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by elampiro(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2007
It is very interesting and captivating. If your TV station is just starting it or just three months into it, then you have a long way to go. But you will never be tired of watching. Once it appears to be getting boring, something interesting will suddenly happen and it suddenly becomes interesting again.

Once you start following you can hardly stop. I hardly watch soaps but I followed this one with a passion. Happy viewing.
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by maxjax(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2007
I perfer SECOND CHANCE 2 REBECCA
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by tblack(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2007
REBECA IS A USELESS SOAP OPERA ALL I KNOW IS CAMILA REMAINS THE BEST because THE GIRL REBECA DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS. TODAY IS EDUARDO, 2MORO IS SREVIO, MARTINS. MAKING OTHER GIRL LYK MY BAEUTIFUL PRINCESA SUFFER
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by elampiro(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2007
tblack:

REBECA IS A USELESS SOAP OPERA ALL I KNOW IS CAMILA REMAINS THE BEST because THE GIRL REBECA DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS. TODAY IS EDUARDO, 2MORO IS SREVIO, MARTINS. MAKING OTHER GIRL LYK MY BAEUTIFUL PRINCESA SUFFER

The girl Rebeca knows who she wants, she wants Edwardo. The pressure from Martin and Serghio as well as other guys is just too much for the girl, she is kind of confused. Also there are many 'evil forces' (enemies) working agaist any possible relationship between Rebecca and Edwardo. If you started watching the soap from the beginning you'll sure remember that Rebeca was going to marry Edwardo but the marriage was frustrated when Sara poisoned Edwardo on the wedding day thereby making Rebeca to wait for Edwardo in the altar invain.

It is also not Rebeca's fault that every man wants to marry her, however this actually makes other girls to suffer.

It appears some posters here did not follow the soap from the start.
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by tindy(f): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2007
i think rebecca is the most stupid programme i have ever watched.haba must rebecca kiss every guy on set b4 she can establish she is confused.there is no moral at all in rebecca.pesonally,i prefer catalina and sabastian.
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by omasanfene: 10:26am On Oct 02, 2007
please whats happening to all my naija people?? watchin crap and calling it rebeca. if its the ladies u want to see i will understand but calling that program interesting in makin me confused. papa ajasco even make more sense pass rebeca without script and morale. i guess its girls thats are wathcin it now. cos if i catch any guy sayin rebeca is interesting as a program and not for a fashion/beauty program i go , nonsense!
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by crazyp(f): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2007
i luv that soap opera
every guy seems to love rebecca
cos of her kindness & beauty

imagine her helping her friend (Isella) to deliver edwardo's(?)
abi is it leon's son sef?

pls for those that love the soap
can we discuss each day's episode pls?
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by onyekang1(f): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2007
Rebeca is ok bt i will take SECOND CHANCE over it anyday.
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by rowlandwhy: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2007
IT S INTERESTING AND FULL OF SUSPENCE
everyday we hear a different story.
Liborio is now in jail for mistakenly shooting his brother over Nuirka's predicament
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by oge4real(f): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2007
Oga Rowland please where is Rumuokwrusi?Portharcourt or USA?
Also which of the Ocean's Eleven.
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by rowlandwhy: 8:00am On Oct 10, 2007
hi oge,
how come u wanna know all that here,
send me a private messge on my yahoo messenger
will explain
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by waustin: 12:41am On Dec 21, 2007
please,how can i watch Rebeca online.I mean the English version.
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by waustin: 12:43am On Dec 21, 2007
I am dying to watch it cos i didn't complete it before leaving.
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by rowlandwhy: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2007
waustin:

I am dying to watch it because i didn't complete it before leaving.
u can watch it on Rivers state Television
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by waustin: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2007
I was watching it before i left Nigeria,but i don't have any access to it.That's why asked on watching it online.
Thanks for your reply,
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by rowlandwhy: 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2007
cry cry cryso soorry
maybe u read up the details
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by Migines(m): 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2007
Damn all doz girls are tyt. I tink breast implant waz a criteria for pickin d cast. But second chance is still d best. C&s is beyond stupid, its a waste of electricity. I'll be damned to spend anoda 1min watching it. Adios to c&s. "scatterlina and the bastard" bunch of idiota.
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by topsy2: 9:39am On Jan 25, 2008
Hi,
this soap opera has been on for too long, now RSTV keeps repeating old episodes, what is actually their targets, to make more money through daily quiz or to allow the audience enjoy the program.
Re: Rebeca: A Soap Opera On RSTV by abidex008(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2008
Rebecca is a good soap opera but i prefer Second chance to Rebecca.

(1) (Reply)

What Does A Movie Script Look Like? / Photos From The Star-studded Africa Movie Academy Awards / Legend Of The Seeker-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.