Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,560 members, 7,847,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Whatsapp Is The Most Popular Messenger In The World - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Is The Most Popular Messenger In The World (524 Views)

Facebook Bringing Ads To Messenger In The Coming Months / Whatsapp Is Now Entirely End-to-end Encrypted / My Whatsapp Is Currently Down. Could It Be What I'm Thinking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Is The Most Popular Messenger In The World by Entertain9jar(f): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
A staggering 900 MILLION people use WhatsApp to text and talk every month, the app founder confirmed
WHATSAPP is getting close to hitting one BILLION monthly active users with its latest announcement.

WhatsApp this week passed 900 million monthly active users, according to founder Jan Koum.
The Ukrainian developer posted the news in a Facebook status update, tagged with the social network’s co-founder Mark Zuckerberg.
The staggering monthly user base comfortably makes WhatsApp the most popular messenger in the world, according to data from a number of statistic aggregators, including Statista, ATLAS and DMR.

WhatsApp allows users to send text, video and audio messages around the world over an internet connection.
The messenger, which is now offered on a yearly subscription plan of 69p, also offers Voice over IP calling, group chats and more.
WhatsApp bought by Facebook for an eye-watering $19billion last year. In April, WhatsApp announced it had passed 800 million.
Facebook also owns the second most successful mobile messaging app – its own Facebook Messenger.

READ MORE >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2015/09/whatsapp-is-most-popular-messenger-in.html#0

Re: Whatsapp Is The Most Popular Messenger In The World by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
I read mark saying that on his facebook page
Re: Whatsapp Is The Most Popular Messenger In The World by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
They try!
Re: Whatsapp Is The Most Popular Messenger In The World by mjames: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Great to be in the number
Re: Whatsapp Is The Most Popular Messenger In The World by Youngpo413: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
The best app

(1) (Reply)

Pls Suggest A Good Phone I Can Get With 20-25k / The Watch Doom Being Played On An Apple; Watch And Apple TV / Effects And Ways To Protect Your Eye From Digital Screens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.