Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics (4839 Views)

Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by nationwide1(m): 6:01am On Sep 06, 2015
Femolacaster:
That's good, i pray your Biafra republic is realised soon. I want You people to stop crying like orphan, online. Goodluck!
And you think Nigeria can survive without that part of the country (SS and SE)?

A case study is the recent inability of the federal and state governments to pay salaries because of dwindling oil price. What do you think will happen to Nigeria when the oil no longer reach them?

You can say they should go and Nigeria will survive. If it was that easy, why didn't our forefathers let them go?

For me, Nigeria inability to survive / cope will simply be attributed to lack of preparedness to live without oil. From the look of things, "Biafrans" are prepared.

Let's relegate emotion and be logical in our comments / analyses .

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by betty202020(m): 6:11am On Sep 06, 2015
Femolacaster:

And who give a Bleep about u people? Go through my post, i am never against your Biafra. I just hate the way u people are preaching hate and crying online like orphan. GOOD RIDDANCE!
in this article did it mention any tribal issue or abuse anyone? u just showed ur deep hatred at the mention of biafra. U are an embittered soul and u will die of it. Confirmed by ur action here that Biafra is a truely a nightmare to yorubas. Die with bitterness of the soul!!

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by Femolacaster(m): 6:18am On Sep 06, 2015
nationwide1:

And you think Nigeria can survive without that part of the country (SS and SE)?

A case study is the recent inability of the federal and state governments to pay salaries because of dwindling oil price. What do you think will happen to Nigeria when the oil no reach them?

You can say they should go and Nigeria will survive. If it was that easy, why didn't our forefathers let them go?

For me, Nigeria inability to survive / cope will simply be attributed to lack of preparedness to live without oil. From the look of things, "Biafrans" are prepared.

Let's relegate emotion and be logical in our comments / analyses .

God bless Nigeria.
......and those country that dont have oil are not surviving? Moreso, for their biafra, I am referring to Alaigbo(SE) only. If they seccede, will it make people that are rich become poor?
U goof when you said they are prepared. I dont see any seriousness in them already, because by now, i expect most of them in all parts of Nigeria to return home, rather, reverse is the case. GO TO ORE TODAY AND COUNT THE NUMBER OF "ekenedilichukwu" buses BRINGING THEM TO SW IN THOUSANDS.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by Femolacaster(m): 6:29am On Sep 06, 2015
betty202020:
in this article did it mention any tribal issue or abuse anyone? u just showed ur deep hatred at the mention of biafra. U are an embittered soul and u will die of it. Confirmed by ur action here that Biafra is a truely a nightmare to yorubas. Die with bitterness of the soul!!
It's like you have understanding problem, how did my post reek bitterness? Next time, dont qoute me if u dont have any reasonable thing to say. I dont give a Bleep about your biafra!
Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by azimibraun: 6:32am On Sep 06, 2015
^^ some Kiddo upstairs says he supports Bifra just to scorn the yorubas... who knows how many more are all in these for the same reason? it's a known fact that if the yorubas want out of Nigeria, they will start the legitimate process throug the UN and in less than 5yrs will have Ouduwa Republic without having to insult anybody. Just due procell. It's allowed.

Self determination is a legitimate demand and has conditionalities put in place that if met will give a nation it's country without any sweating.

It's just an Interlectual, Economic and collective "soft" struggle. Infact the 21st century provides for Gentail Nationalism.

Nobody needs the modus operandi of Nnamdi Kanu in the modern world to get independence. Besides are the igbos in Bondage or under Apartheid? So there absolutely no basis for all of these Nonsense.

Kanu and his goons can never be the ones to get the good people of the East( now referred to as the WILD) self. Determination. NEVER! They are already traveling on the wrong route. Decent igbo people should do the needful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by SOUNDKING: 7:36am On Sep 06, 2015
azimibraun:
The Wild at it again....
When a people mistake a "Curse" for a "Gift" enermous damage is done before realization.

Nnamdi Kanu the Spur of the Moment.

Meanwhile, where is Mr Ralph Nwazurike and his own Renegades?

The igbo people in sociology were described as an Ascephalous people. Highly divided and cannot live by themselves without a total stranger mediating.

Anyway "Religion na politics" Majek Fashek.

I heard this same Nnamdi Kanu Condemn Christianity on his Radio and cursed a caller who questioned him on his condemnation of Christianity and christ.

Now he is dragging to the mud with him the highly respected Catholic church. The church of the Pope that has over 80% of Christians in the east.

What role is a Norn to play in all of these; give it a religious undertone and cause Armagedon upon the land?

The catholic church must resist this madness.
haahaha see as u wan die on top another man matter,,,,,Biafra is indeed a spirit, it neutralizes every lies that comes his way,Nnamdi is not a christian? but he prays in the Name of Yaweshua, you are the most foolish onye ishi ojii.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by SOUNDKING: 7:40am On Sep 06, 2015
Femolacaster:

......and those country that dont have oil are not surviving? Moreso, for their biafra, I am referring to Alaigbo(SE) only. If they seccede, will it make people that are rich become poor?
U goof when you said they are prepared. I dont see any seriousness in them already, because by now, i expect most of them in all parts of Nigeria to return home, rather, reverse is the case. GO TO ORE TODAY AND COUNT THE NUMBER OF "ekenedilichukwu" buses BRINGING THEM TO SW IN THOUSANDS.
u can never move foward when you reason backward.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by after1: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2015
Rose2014:

That's what u make us believe but your body language says otherwise

God bless Nnamdi Kanu

Local w.hore, I dont know how your packing out of SW will affect them. You dumbo love deceiving yourself, this is nairaland and not biafraland so anyone can comment on any thread. Go open your since you all cursed ediot said you are the most intelligent in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by Femolacaster(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2015
SOUNDKING:
u can never move foward when you reason backward.
..,..and you will always be backward when u see "learned" people reasoning like almajiris!
Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by betty202020(m): 8:28am On Sep 06, 2015
Femolacaster:

It's like you have understanding problem, how did my post reek bitterness? Next time, dont qoute me if u dont have any reasonable thing to say. I dont give a Bleep about your biafra!
if u dont need bashing or quotes then keep off BIAFRA threads. I repeat, u are embittered and will continue to be if u dont keep off biafra thread.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by Femolacaster(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2015
betty202020:
if u dont need bashing or quotes then keep off BIAFRA threads. I repeat, u are embittered and will continue to be if u dont keep off biafra thread.
Anyhw....nsogbu adighi!
Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by ArodewilliamsT: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2015
patrick89:

I can swear with my dog that you always comment on any post with Biafra! you tend to have erec.tion.
But I'm surprise, because there is no Buhari's picture for you to masturbate with or dobale for....

Many Transgendered yorrobers like coolitempa hates seeing Biafran threads exceed 2 pages but they involuntary contribute to make them 20 pages. cheesy
Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by PenSniper: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
Rose2014:

That's what u make us believe but your body language says otherwise

God bless Nnamdi Kanu

You probably read the signal wrongly.
No sane or real Yoruba will object to biafra actualization. Take that as the sacred truth.
Re: Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Recruits Rev. Sisters! - Pics by laudate: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2015
PenSniper:

You probably read the signal wrongly.
No sane or real Yoruba will object to biafra actualization. Take that as the sacred truth.

Even a large proportion of Non-Yoruba, and many other non-Igbos will not object to it either.... shocked undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘I Met $3.7 Billion In Reserve, While Buhari Met $30 Billion’ – Obasanjo / Buhari Opening Bottle Of Water By Himself At A Function,Is It Sign Of Humility? / Why Are Igbos Not Dociled Or Easily Controlled Like Other Ethnic Groups/tribes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.