Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) (56739 Views)

Peter Okoye Buys Cars For His Dance Show Winners (Photos) / MTN Presents Cars To Project Fame Season 8 Winners (photos) / Yemi Blaq Signs Endorsement With Gulder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Norenal(f): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

okay good cause u cant trust anyone these days u know grin
its fine.... i no go church cry
lol... I see
y??
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

cc: Sabrwahaqqo

See, no be only me.... u jus like to be un-understandable...... Why are u living ur life like dis, ehn grin\

I don join u in stalking sha tongue

tongue , I love my life grin

Welcome to the club cool
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Norenal:

lol'' watching grin grin grin grin

Lol'' me and MrsPhyno's issue na season film oo
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

i feel like slapping you
grin
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

i feel like slapping you
grin
Wat high do nah?
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Wat high do nah?
must u say we are a season film...... in fact grin ur case dey court or I go consult Ifa grin
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
heftycul:

See hector
is this pix after ultimate search? Becos the guy seem to add weight and also not handsome again
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

must u say we are a season film...... in fact grin ur case dey court or I go consult Ifa grin

I need tutorials on adjective s I suggest... I'll be watching u and learning in Camera wink
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Norenal(f): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

lol... no worry light dey! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
Norenal:

lol... no worry light dey! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hope standby generator dey sha lol

Make sure there is no love lost for me too cos we could get verrrry emotional grin
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I need tutorials on adjective s I suggest... I'll be watching u and learning in Camera wink
lol babe im joking o grin
playful player playing

just kontinu sha....... tongue Una well done
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol babe im joking o grin
playful player playing

just kontinu sha....... tongue Una well done

Yo ma baws nah , PPP is your concept if you kwim grin

Let me confess small; the way you say what you say most af that time z rather intriguing so pls be my zeno, I'll be Aristotle tongue
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Yo ma baws nah , PPP is your concept if you kwim grin

Let me confess small; the way you say what you say most af that time z rather intriguing so pls be my zeno, I'll be Aristotle tongue
I no be boss o, u na my oganla grin
Yes thats my concept u garrit

Ohmygosh really thank you embarassed grin
The way I say things like what grin
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Norenal(f): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Hope standby generator dey sha lol

Make sure there is no love lost for me too cos we could get verrrry emotional grin
4 sure nau...
lol' no worry I'll b unbiased
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by obiuzonwa: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
I stopped watching the main show because it lost its flavour after the first edition.... The part of the show that's usually very interesting is the audition stage where the applicants are asked to swim... When they're asked if they could swim 100% will say yes, so many will just jump into the pool and start gulping water down their throat...
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Junki04(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
dominique:

That was the finale that made me give up on the show. Tope had been there for minutes searching for the treasure, Hector breezes in and goes straight to where the treasure is kept (an area where Tope has searched already) and wins it. The show is nothing but a sham.

Why is Hector not included in the list sef?
don't know why, he's the only one absent
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Epatty(f): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
mysticdollar:
All na igbos dey too like gulder
u jst read my mind
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by mployer(m): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
UjSizzle:
Dennis my boy. Troublemaker that screamed for help like a girl grin

Where's Hector from Gus 3? That guy fine die!

But truly after GUS 1-4 every edition after was just a watered down version of the real thing. After GUS 7, it just became a TV version of NYSC camp undecided Make Gulder go siddon joorh.

kiss kiss
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Norenal:

4 sure nau...
lol' no worry I'll b unbiased

Gewd! grin
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by TalkingBird: 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
When is the next season coming up pls?
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by IYIMAN: 4:57am On Sep 07, 2015
Chanchit:

This is Nigeria, you should be able to detect deceptions, I'm not suppose to explain further but I would just spare little of my time.
They evict any potential threat(contestant) who is showing traits of winning at d slightest opportunity, I noticed this from the second to the 4 edition, that was when I finally gave up on them, that's the most glaring one, there was also one final stage I watched, the other guy got to where the treasure was and was searching like a mad man, while the second guy just got to the spot and went straight to where the treasure was as if he kept it there.
Very correct, in season 3 at NIFOR forest in Benin, Tope kept searching while Hector just went in to the water to pick the treasure as if he kept it there (he was aware. Of the exact location of the treasure). The Director, who was a south African didn't want Tope to win because he doesn't live in Nigeria while Hector from Ondo state stays in Lagos, Tope was to go back to South Africa after the Show, so he was schemed out (I was privileged to be on ground)
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by ebenice(m): 5:21am On Sep 07, 2015
zicoraads:
Na wa oooo...didn't know it has reached ten sef. The last person I remember winning is Dominic Mudabai.

I love your signature
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by zicoraads: 8:08am On Sep 07, 2015
ebenice:

I love your signature
Tenk cheesy
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2015
mysticdollar:
All na igbos dey too like gulder

IGBOS dominate everyuwhere in Nigeria... cool,
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by sodson11(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2015
Only one Yoruba and Igbos are shouting for appointments
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Teophilus96(m): 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nostalgic
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 3:33am On Sep 08, 2015
dominique:

That was the finale that made me give up on the show. Tope had been there for minutes searching for the treasure, Hector breezes in and goes straight to where the treasure is kept (an area where Tope has searched already) and wins it. The show is nothing but a sham.

Why is Hector not included in the list sef?
maybe Hector's own was a sham, but there was no sham in those of Michael, Chris, Paschal, Remi and dem Ezeugo. I didn't watch the last 2 editions, but people can vouch for Dennis. The only true reality sham in naija is PFWA, that show has been nonsense since after Season 3
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 3:43am On Sep 08, 2015
tk4rd:
Whoever that did this photoshop deserves an award.
The faces belong to them, but the bodies are not theirs.. See these four pictures here.... The first and second bodies are similar.. then, the third and fourth bodies are mirror-symmetrical..
I slightly disagree. I don't know about the other guys, but I can say that the bodies of Dominic, Michael and Christopher are theirs, a little editing has probably been done, but that's definitely their bodies from the last I saw them in Season 10
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by tk4rd: 5:03am On Sep 08, 2015
safarigirl:
I slightly disagree. I don't know about the other guys, but I can say that the bodies of Dominic, Michael and Christopher are theirs, a little editing has probably been done, but that's definitely their bodies from the last I saw them in Season 10
Just answer this simple question...
Does the person that did the photoshoping deserve an award at least.?
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:11am On Sep 08, 2015
tk4rd:
Just answer this simple question...
Does the person that did the photoshoping deserve an award at least.?
any photoshop I can spot is useless. I noticed Lucan's own, so no awards from me smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by lionemessi: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
heftycul:

Watin con cary u come here

jam queshioun
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by staneless(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
heftycul:
Here are the pictures of the winners from season 1 to 10

Source: http://gulderultimatesearch.tv/GUS%2011/index.html
Hector, season 3 winner is missing in ya list. Go find him@

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) / Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat / Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.