Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) (56741 Views)

Peter Okoye Buys Cars For His Dance Show Winners (Photos) / MTN Presents Cars To Project Fame Season 8 Winners (photos) / Yemi Blaq Signs Endorsement With Gulder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by heftycul: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2015
Khez:
incomplete list.... where is Chinedu Ubachukwu? the last winner?

Oga I said season 1 to 10
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Norenal(f): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2015
heftycul:

Interesting. U must hav come across a lot
Gud as u know MEN will always be MEN
While
WOMEN will always be WOMEN
But beliv me ther are supernatural WOMEN who can can go a long way competing with mEn
well.
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by encrypt(m): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2015
onajo2000:
The second edition winner lucan my childhood friend... We went to the same secondary school @ dom domingos college edjeba junction Warri
Oh well unless he's related to you by blood...we don't want to hear it...#famzing cheesy
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2015
grin
justi4jesu:

Maybe after i don chop FUFU finish then i can think about it grin
u know that fufu wah even the nylon they strong self ..dem dey call am 6 to 6.. nah the one I go buy for u ya grin
justi4jesu:

Maybe after i don chop FUFU finish then i can think about it grin
u know that fufu wah even the nylon they strong self ..dem dey call am 6 to 6.. nah the one I go buy for u ya
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Norenal(f): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Happy at least one out the several hundreds af the girls I've been unlucky to meet haven't lost her sanity (yet).

lol... wateva U mean by this tho.
cuz I cudn't dig it
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Norenal(f): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2015
otiigba1:
here is some one who is not deceiving herself. Unlike those who call themselves feminists
smiley smiley
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by KimnanaTweety(f): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2015
igbo shaaaaaaa
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by gbame(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2015
Mostly Igbos
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2015
Norenal:

lol... wateva U mean by this tho. cuz I cudn't dig it
I said your head dey there wink

1 Like

Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by lionemessi: 11:11am On Sep 06, 2015
wetin kon concern us
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Junki04(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2015
Chanchit:

This is Nigeria, you should be able to detect deceptions, I'm not suppose to explain further but I would just spare little of my time.
They evict any potential threat(contestant) who is showing traits of winning at d slightest opportunity, I noticed this from the second to the 4 edition, that was when I finally gave up on them, that's the most glaring one, there was also one final stage I watched, the other guy got to where the treasure was and was searching like a mad man, while the second guy just got to the spot and went straight to where the treasure was as if he kept it there.
i remember clearly too, it was the 3rd edition, Tope was searching for more than 10mins, didn't see nothing, then Hector came and within 2mins, he found it. #scam just like that Project fame
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by heftycul: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2015
lionemessi:
wetin kon concern us
Watin con cary u come here
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2015
Majority of them are Igbos... Igbo guyz no de carry last. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by magicfingers009: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2015
Did Paschal win it twice?
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by lekan008(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2015
Who should be probed for sentimental award of winners? I could see only Igbo and Yoruba's name on the list, why no Hausa name?
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by prettyJoy22(f): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2015
Smoking,HOT!!! Dudes...seriously tripping cool
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by magaux: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2015
Sleekbaby:
I thought Emeka Ike once won it.
I thought so too, i blv he shld be d 3rd winner bc dat no9 appeared twice.
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by bchi(f): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2015
Daughterzion:
All of them just resemble cartoon
check all these pix very well, they are all photoshop
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by crowntoro(f): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2015
zicoraads:
Na wa oooo...didn't know it has reached ten sef. The last person I remember winning is Dominic Mudabai.
It has passed 10 sef, last year's own was the eleventh edition.
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by crowntoro(f): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2015
SEEN! so OP, what do you want us to do abt it
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Kennycool1: 11:56am On Sep 06, 2015
Lol, Ur Matta tight oo grin
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by magaux: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2015
YurFatHer:
This year's edition should be "ultimate search for chibok girls in sambisa forest"
Lol, ur very funny but you make sense sha.
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Kennycool1: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2015
Daughterzion:
All of them just resemble cartoon

Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Daughterzion(f): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Kennycool1:

::-O
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by scandybuono: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
All dis igbo boys wey don chop akpu die,na only one yoruba don win am since,besides wey all d corageous women wey dey go stress dem selve inside jungle
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Fibo27(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
The Expendables naija version
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by heftycul: 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
crowntoro:
SEEN! so OP, what do you want us to do abt it

Anytin
U could think of
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Youngsage: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tashaamania:
Dennis Okike, Festac boy cheesy

Errrmm see muscles everywhere, why girls go dey challenge guys for this kain thing sef

Girls' edition should be done separately jor angry

Why? But "What a man can do, a woman can do better", isn't it?
Why are you advocating gender inequality?
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Sleekbaby(f): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
creepsyme:
lols! I cannot stop laughing!
Why are u laughing?
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by Youngsage: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dominic remains my Favorite any day
Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by UjSizzle(f): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dennis my boy. Troublemaker that screamed for help like a girl grin

Where's Hector from Gus 3? That guy fine die!

But truly after GUS 1-4 every edition after was just a watered down version of the real thing. After GUS 7, it just became a TV version of NYSC camp undecided Make Gulder go siddon joorh.

1 Like

Re: The Past Gulder Ultimate Search Winners (Photos) by UjSizzle(f): 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
magaux:
I thought so too, i blv he shld be d 3rd winner bc dat no9 appeared twice.
Emeka Ike won the celebrity edition (forgotten what it was called.) The third winner was Hector.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mr. Ibu Shows Off His Cooking Skills As He Cooks Egusi Soup With Assorted Meat / Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' / Regina Daniels And Husband Ned Nwoko Loved Up In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.