Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Funny Status Updates On Whatsapp - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Status Updates On Whatsapp (3826 Views)

20 Hilarious Facebook Status That Will Make You Laugh Hard / Join The Latest Comedy Videos/photo's Group On Whatsapp / Some Annoying Updates On Facebook & Bbm: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Status Updates On Whatsapp by Nnadigoodluck(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
Funny Status Updates on WhatsApp!

1. Someone on his status "Sleeping" since 3 days. He's probably dead.

2. Someone is "Driving" since 5 days! I guess he hasn't reached Dubai!

3. Someone's status is "Happy" since 1 month. Living in Paradise I guess?

4. Someone is always "Available". How free are you?

5. From first day their status is, "Hey there! I'm using WhatsApp "I Know, that's why you're on my list!

6. Someone writes "Urgent calls only". Don't get it. Are you in the police or ambulance service?

7. Someone says, "Can't talk,WhatsApp only". Dude then throw away your phone, you're not using the phone's primary function.

8. Someone is "At the movies" for the past 6 weeks. Either he owns the theatre or sells popcorn there, just guessing.

9. Someone's own "At school". What the hell are we gonna do about your being in school, save us the story, it's all yours not for us.

10. Someone puts "Busy" for 2 months and a week. She must be very busy probably "picking beans" or breaking melons.

11. This pisses off most, "Battery about to die" for 3 consecutive months. Should we contact PHCN concerning the power situation of your house or buy you new generator?

12. How can someone be "At the gym" for 4 months? Is he preparing himself for a race against Usain Bolt or he/she want fight with JOHN CENA?

13. You're always "In a meeting" then focus on the meeting and quit WhatsApp, or Is WhatsApp the venue for the meeting?

Hahahahaha, Don't forget to Share with your pals!

Source- https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=683752741725087&id=153556301411403

Re: Funny Status Updates On Whatsapp by pweetybhy(f): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Funny though
Re: Funny Status Updates On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
ok
Re: Funny Status Updates On Whatsapp by DeHero1: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmmm...

...some don't know whether there's something called status.

....some know, but don't care whether it exists.

...some care, but lazy to change it.

...some remember to change it only when nobody is ready to chat with them.

...some change it like they change their clothes.

Bottom Line........ we're different.
Re: Funny Status Updates On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 31, 2019
What was going through the minds of all of Oga Ade's victims before they died? His shoe.

(1) (Reply)

My Ribs Cracking Jokes(la½ Empire) Daily Updates / How To Survive In A Lagoon (must Read For Igbos) / This Guy Hot Pass Kenny Blaq Dating Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.