Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,363 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Buhari Cleaning Nigerians Mess While Nigerians complain he's slow. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cleaning Nigerians Mess While Nigerians complain he's slow. (527 Views)

Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju / Buhari Cleaning Nigerians Mess While Nigerians complain he's slow / Buhari Cleaning The "Mess" PDP Left Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Cleaning Nigerians Mess While Nigerians complain he's slow. by abdulwizzy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Been seeing a lot of condemnation from a lot of people about our President being slow or being compared to a snail and I have always wanted to address the issue but felt let me just chilax but since its getting too much lemme give you my own piece of mind and advice. I'm gonna address it in steps. So let's go.

1) CORRUPTION: the issue of corruption is not a new thing in Nigeria or Afrca as a whole cos we now see corruption as a normal thing, A friend of mine once said Nigeria is the easiest nation to govern cos nobody cares much if u working or not, as long as they have food to eat. My point here is that, corruption has eating so deep into the country that we now see it as a normal thing,

2) WAY FORWARD: the most reasonable question now is how can a country that's so corrupt and used to corruption move forward. Ok I'm gonna use a real life example to explain this, let's say u rented an apartment newly do u just move in and settle down immediately after paying or u dust for cobwebs and do general cleaning before settling down and think of other important things, how can a coutry move forward if corruption is not brought down to a minimum, the system is so corrupt that if we should continue without tackling corruption the country will diminish to the extent of us traveling to Niger for a better life. How can we be so comfortable in poverty and corruption while there are politicians out there who will spend more than a million Naira on just food a day, how can we move forward when embezzlement of public funds is not investigated. Where the rich becomes not only richer but rich for life and the poor not only become poorer but are dieing, how can we think so low that we base our judgment on political and tribal differences. How can we move forward when all we are bothered about is Today and not Tomorrow, we tend to eat our Tomorrow Today. I'm prety sure a lot of you would be happy if President Buhari is not tackling corruption and just starts showing fine structures on Tv on how he has built roads and created 2000 employments like the previous administrations that we haven't seen, I have seen a lot of junk on Tv and haven't seen them on real life bases, we only hear and see how the Nation is growing but are we really experiencing it? You tell me. PMB is cleaning the nation as best as he could let's give him a chance. First things first.

That's all for now, stay blessed and help build a better Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Cleaning Nigerians Mess While Nigerians complain he's slow. by dabigwalls: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
H
Re: Buhari Cleaning Nigerians Mess While Nigerians complain he's slow. by dabigwalls: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wha is this?
Re: Buhari Cleaning Nigerians Mess While Nigerians complain he's slow. by igwedaboss(m): 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yes.. they comeplain too much. Too slowm
Re: Buhari Cleaning Nigerians Mess While Nigerians complain he's slow. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
If they are complaining that the President is slow, what would they say of the previous administration where the president was completely silent and watch things go wrong until the dying minute. I am trying to say that there is huge improvements and many more to come.
Re: Buhari Cleaning Nigerians Mess While Nigerians complain he's slow. by hinwazaka: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
My younger brother went to the immigration office to get his passport for his trip. In order to get through all the bureaucracy, which can be so strenuous and exhausting, he had to cough out a lot of money to get it, without the regular hassle. So, tell me, OP, what institution, is PMB cleaning. The FCDA, immigration, customs and all other agencies are currently swarmed in massive corruption.
Also, its important, for people to ask the necessary questions now, so as to keep the government on their toes. Or do you prefer a totalitarian, silent society.
Re: Buhari Cleaning Nigerians Mess While Nigerians complain he's slow. by hinwazaka: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
If they are complaining that the President is slow, what would they say of the previous administration where the president was completely silent and watch things go wrong until the dying minute. I am trying to say that there is huge improvements and many more to come.
A notable difference between this administration and the last, is that while the latter planted crops in the midst of weeds, which ended up making harvest sort of hard, the former is neither planting or weeding, but only lying to the other farmers that he is still weeding.

(1) (Reply)

Shoddy Deals Continue As Refineries Resume Work / El Rufai De-bunks Claims That He Is Dead!!! / Collapse Building: Imo Govt. Order Arrests Of The Owner, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.