Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:43 PM

Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju (2857 Views)

Buhari Violates Law On Public Procurement Like Jonathan, Yar’adua- Premium Times / I Can’t Complain Of The Mess I Inherited—buhari / Army Sacks Jonathan, Yar’adua’s Ex-adcs, 58 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by lolaxavier(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2016
Former Anambra State Governor and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Chimwoke Mbadinuju has called for support for the anti-graft campaigns of the President Muhammadu Buhari administration.
He told journalists in Keffi on Friday that “what the president is doing is cleaning the mess of previous administrations. It is clear that the president is not the cause of our political and economic problems but rather finding solutions of past and present problems we face.

“Former administrations brought the “cankerworm” and “caterpillar” of corruption, injustice, poor economy, cheating and looting. President Buhari has extended the loot recovery to former Yar’adua-Obasanjo era and this is extensive enough to curb graft and recover Nigeria’s stolen commonwealth.

“Corruption will die faster in Nigeria if we do away with avarice, inordinate ambition, political ostentation, greed, cheating and the likes.”

“The president has travelled extensively but not for himself but for the Nigerian people. This travels to Europe, the United States, France, Malta and some other African countries were done to help our national situation and today Nigeria is better for those diplomatic travels.

“Just like Shakespeare said “folks who put the pipper to passion will see the pipper pipe after another fashion,” Nigerians should applaud President Buhari on this path to prosperity.

“Every well-meaning Nigerian can agree with me that President Buhari’s decision to opt for Minister of Petroleum was to right the wrongs of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and Nigeria as whole. This is a master-stroke that is certainly good for Nigeria.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/22/buhari-cleaning-the-mess-of-jonathan-yaradua-obasanjo-mbadinuju/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by HungerBAD: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2016
This man dey APC now?

What?about time we start screening those we allow into our party.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by lolaxavier(m): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2016
Na Jonathan shiit pass, abeg help us clean am well...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by Rose2014: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
This man dey APC now?

What?about time we start screening those we allow into our party.

You can keep him pls
His tenure was such a disaster. #Neveragain#

Imagine Mbadinuju talking about corruption. Chai
Somebody pls help me with that meme that reads ' Just Negodu' cheesy

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by HungerBAD: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2016
Rose2014:

You can keep him biko biko biko cheesy cheesy cheesy
His tenure was a disaster

Heck no.

What?

The APC is making one serious mistake with this man,how did he sneak into the APC right under our nose without us noticing?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by emamos: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2016
It is well..
My life filled with happiness,
and my heart filled with love.
Because i have little bouncing twin baby boys
that i v been dreaming of...Rejoice & Shower me some love
Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by Rose2014: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Heck no.

What?

The APC is making one serious mistake with this man,how did he sneak into the APC right under our nose without us noticing?

He has no goodwill left.he'll need serious rigging to win councillorship in his village in Anambra state.

Btw now that he's in APC, he's a new creature, old sins have passed away. Lo n behold, everything has become new tongue . They'll soon give him a media bath

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by HungerBAD: 9:36am On Jan 23, 2016
Rose2014:

He has no goodwill left.he'll need serious rigging to win councillorship in his village in Anambra state. cheesy

Yeah you are right on this.

This man should not have been allowed into the APC,this is really bad

If the APC had a chance in Anambra, this man will make the APC lose that chances.

Bad market.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by NextGovernor(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2016
This man is so useless that he is useful in uselessness. Imagine who is talking.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by Rose2014: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Yeah you are right on this.

This man should not have been allowed into the APC,this is really bad

If the APC had a chance in Anambra, this man will make the APC lose that chances.

Bad market.

You may need to spend the whole 2016 budget to help him win one town in Anambra. By rigging o cheesy
It's that bad

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by Rose2014: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2016
NextGovernor:
This man is so useless that he is useful in uselessness. Imagine who is talking.

No be only you mr governor. Me sef I shock grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by HungerBAD: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2016
Rose2014:

You may need to spend the whole 2016 budget to help him win one town in Anambra cheesy
It'd that bad

Rose let me even come back to you this night, since sleep refuses to come.

Are you still causing trouble with the Eastern thing?

Are you still pro Biafra or have calmed down a little bit?

Are you for Nigeria or against us?

The last time I laughed about the East,you brought out the Mob looking for me. You and the other female,what's her name again?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by Rose2014: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Rose let me even come back to you this night, since sleep refuses to come.

Are you still causing trouble with the Eastern thing?

Are you still pro Biafra or have calmed down a little bit?

Are you for Nigeria or against us?

The last time I laughed about the East,you brought out the Mob looking for me. You and the other female,what's her name again?

I'm not IPOB sha but Nigeria has taught me to always defend my own, That's all. Everybody will be shielding their own but expect me to bring mine to be hanged. It doesn't work like that. Thanks to socia media, I've become too informed with some Naija happenings to bring mine for crucifixion no no no no

When we're ready to face the truth as a nation, we'll face it collectively but for now, we're all dancing atilogu around it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by hmuhammad(m): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2016
Their shit just full everywhere.
Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by lolaxavier(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2016
Mbadinuju of all people...na wa o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by HungerBAD: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2016
Rose2014:

I'm not IPOB sha but Nigeria has taught me to always defend my own. That's all. Everybody will be shielding their own but expect me to bring mine to be hanged. It doesn't work like that. I've become too informed with Naija happenings to bring mine for crucifixion no no no no

When we're ready to face the truth as a nation, we'll face it collectively but for now we're dancing atilogu around the truth

Are you familiar with the 1966 Coup Story ?

Everybody brought their own for Crucifixion except the East, the North brought The Sarduana,Tafawa and the Yoruba the Akintola,Fajuyi and even the South Okotie Eboh.

So you saying nobody brings theirs out is actually not correct.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by Rose2014: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Are you familiar with the 1966 Coup Story ?

Everybody brought their own for Crucifixion except the East, the North brought The Sarduana,Tafawa and the Yoruba the Akintola,Fajuyi and even the South Okotie Eboh.

So you saying nobody brings theirs out is actually not correct.
I'm talking about present sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 23, 2016
So, even Mbadinuju is now a "progressive".

Hahahahahah.

I can now understand what is going on!

No wonder, The Amechi"s are powerful "CHANGE" agents.

If a historic disaster like Mbadinuju can become a progressive like this, then there is "hope".

This is comedy of the century.

To all with human dignity. RUN from this bandits called "progressives", RUN for your life.

The Change is the greatest SCAM. of the century.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by Rose2014: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2016
noblezone:
So, even Mbadinuju is now a "progressive".

Hahahahahah.

I can now understand what is going on!

No wonder, The Amechi"s are powerful "CHANGE" agents.

If a historic disaster like Mbadinuju can become a progressive like this, then there is "hope".

This is comedy of the century.

To all with human dignity. RUN from this bandits called "progressives", RUN for your life.

The Change is the greatest SCAM. of the century.

All Progressive Comedy cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by francizy(m): 10:04am On Jan 23, 2016
Rose2014:

You can keep him pls

Muhahahahahahahaha!!! Mbadunuju, worst governor in the history of the world has joined the ''all saints league".. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Chai! If that man was to be my father, I'd have disowned him long ago. APC is surely a gathering of vultures, hyenas, hawks, owls, snakes, scorpions and foxes...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by HungerBAD: 10:04am On Jan 23, 2016
Rose2014:

I'm talking about the present

We cannot wish away the past Rose.

It serves as a guiding tool for the future,sometimes we have to re-visit the past to get a better future.

Thank God you are a Nigerian and not a IPOB member ,I will invite myself to some Abasha and Ugba at your place whenever I am in your neck of the woods.

Pray for our President so Nigeria can succeed.

I know you don't like him,but also pray for the Oba of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by Rose2014: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2016
francizy:

Muhahahahahahahaha!!! Mbadunuju, worst governor in the history of the world has joined the ''all saints league".. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Chai! If that man was to be my father, I'd have disowned him long ago. APC is surely a gathering of vultures, hyenas, hawks, owls, snakes, scorpions and foxes...

Just negodu grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by kernel504(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2016
PEOPLE I WOULDN'T HAVE SAID A THING, IF... THIS STORY WAS COMING FROM ANOTHER PERSON.

MBADINUJU IS A CRIMINAL, AS A CHILD I REMEMBER, THIS MAN LED ANAMBRA STATE 20 YEARS BACKWARD, STOLE SO MUCH WITH EMEKA OFOR HIS GODFATHER, MAKING US THEN AS STUDENTS TO STAY BACK HOME FOR 1 YEAR. THANK GOD FOR PETER OBI AND WILLIE.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by dondaddycares(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

It serves as a guiding tool for the future,sometimes we have to re-visit the past to get a better future.

Thank God you are a Nigerian and not a IPOB member ,I will invite myself to some Abasha and Ugba at your place whenever I am in your neck of the woods.

Just to help Rose reply you a bit. Everyone brought out theirs for slaughter in 1966 except the east. Okotie Eboh was from the east in 1966 and not the south south. What happened 6 months after the one-man slaughter per each region? The whole eastern elites were slaughtered. What happened a year after in 1967? The whole nation waged war against the east in which more than 2 million easterners died...are you still talking about the past? Easterners bank accounts and properties were shamefully and unlawfully confiscated and given only 20 pounds in return...please don't just selectively raise the past in order to suit your argument. God bless

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by Rose2014: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

For the president, I pray that the sucessful tenure he wished his predecessor shall be his portion in his own tenure.
And for Oba, I have nothing to do with him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by HungerBAD: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2016
dondaddycares:

Just to help Rose reply you a bit. Everyone brought out theirs for slaughter in 1966 except the east. Okotie Eboh was from the east in 1966 and not the south south. What happened 6 months after the one-man slaughter per each region? The whole eastern elites were slaughtered. What happened a year after in 1967? The whole nation waged war against the east in which more than 2 million easterners died...are you still talking about the past? Easterners bank accounts and properties were shamefully and unlawfully confiscated and given only 20 pounds in return...please don't just selectively raise the past in order to suit your argument. God bless

Okotie Eboh was from the Midwest Region(Sapele) which was not part of the East Region.

It is Rivers and the Present day Cross River and Akwa Ibom that was part of the Eastern Region.

So yes,the South did bring their own.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by Rose2014: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2016
dondaddycares:

*hands him a glass of cold 5alive juice to calm his growing annoyance* cheesy

You know Nigerians and hypocrisy are like peanut butter n bread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by omenka(m): 10:30am On Jan 23, 2016
I arrived late, but just came to see if Mbadinuju has been called a Yoloba man yet by the proud people of Israel. smiley

Lemme go back and scan the comments.

By the way, Mba was a total disaster back then, but na him name we been dey see for newspapers pass then. Oh, politics was devoid of tribalism back den... Just a battle of wits cry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by naijapips02: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2016
Rose2014:

You can keep him pls

Imagine Jonathan speaking about accountability. How much did Nwobodo steal sef?
Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by Rose2014: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2016
omenka:
I arrived late, but just came to see if Mbadinuju has been called a Yoloba man yet by the proud people of Israel. smiley

Lemme go back and scan the comments.

No need for your tribalism on this one.
We dash you Mbadinuju

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by Rose2014: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2016
naijapips02:

Imagine Jonathan speaking about accountability. How much did Nwobodo steal sef?

At least Jonathan acknowledged that Nwobodo stole but was talking about the amount.

Abacha never stole - Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju by talktimi(m): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2016
grin wonders shall never end grin Mbadinuju that was so corrupt that even the corrupt PDP were ashamed and refused to give him a second term ticket. Here he is a proud APC "chieftain" . Ndi Anambra will never forget the mess he put them through and he easily ranks as the worst governor either military or civilian that Anambra has ever had. APC is in good company

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Word "South-south" Is United Nation Creation. Debunking IPOB Propaganda / If Nnamdi Kanu Is Killed... / Establishing Grazing Reserves For A Profession Dominated By One Ethnic Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.