Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Seun You Need To Look Into This.... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Seun You Need To Look Into This.... (1518 Views)

See The First Website To Look Almost Like Nairaland In Africa / Help Me Look Into This Bosses. / What The Most Visited And Popular Websites Today Use To Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by cotzywitzy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dunno what to say cause I just came across this site...Exactly like Seun's Nairaland.....

Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
This is unbelievable.

I can't really see any difference. Why do we still have people like this?
Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Yeah... Xtreme loaded has been on for a while now. The dude is mimicking NL...

I was invited to write for them a while back but their coordination is poor
Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by 100ksalescom(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
so watin u wan make seun do?

close down the site ni? undecided

crying more than the bereaved tongue

2 Likes

Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by axiliborha(f): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lol everybody with his or her own style different background and name
Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by cotzywitzy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
100ksalescom:
so watin u wan make seun do?
close down the site ni? undecided
crying more than the bereaved tongue

Sorry I think you need ur brain checked....

1 Like

Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by moscobabs(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
ise owo awon Omo ibo

3 Likes

Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by moscobabs(m): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
prettydiva89:
This is unbelievable.

I can't really see any difference. Why do we still have people like this?
source
Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by Phinagold(f): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Internet piracy
Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
moscobabs:
source
why don't you ask the op or better still visit the site.
Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by yanabasee(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wetin con-sine me sef? grin
Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by cotzywitzy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
prettydiva89:

why don't you ask the op or better still visit the site.

You don't need to answer him..Maybe he needs help on how to read cos if he's intelligent enough he would visit the site himself....
Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by dwebdesign(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
what nairaland is using is an open source stuff. there is no patent right stuff on nairaland so anybody can copy the idea both in UI and Functionalities.

but why clone an existing websites? when you can think and build a better one. Nairaland is not the best forum we have in nigeria even though its the highest visited forum.

I have worked with clients all over , it seems its a nigeria thing to what to clone and copy. they all want to stick to same layouts or same functionalities even when you present better ones to them.

i do visits forums not built by a nigerian, i have not see where they are typical both in UI, if they can use the same SMF but DIFFERENT LAYOUTS AND DIFFERENT FUNCTIONALITIES INTEGRATED, aNY ONE should and can.

My advice is this: THINK DIFFERENT AND BUILD DIFFERENT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by Godzlove8(m): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
lol..this is extremely funny. can i get some likes for no reason grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lols it's nothing new na I have seen a lot of website with same design everything exactly with nairaland design. so @op Werrin be Ya own
Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by resultcase(m): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2015
I dont think nairaland is the first to use that design...... its a theme you re free to use.
Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by PulseWeb: 4:49am On Sep 06, 2015
i know say hin no go talk.....this is not the first website that has the same look and design with nairaland
Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by dareking48pro: 6:40am On Sep 06, 2015
IF E NO BE NAIRALAND.COM, E NO FIT BE NAIRALAND.COM...
Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by javijabor: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2015
cotzywitzy:

Sorry I think you need ur brain checked....

Y don't you tell us what Seun should do.

Since you are more concerned than Seun himself.

Olodo.
Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by Fredzy7(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2015
You found one and you are complaining, let me list them for you

Bestnaija.com
Surenaija.com

These website use an open source software, so seun can't decide who uses it, although you can't give them credit even nairaland.com's theme is open source so anybody can use it,

I myself use an open source software (not this crappy SMF) but I design all my themes myself especially for mobile.

If you want a forum like it (Signature) sign up and PM me

1 Like

Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
cotzywitzy:

You don't need to answer him..Maybe he needs help on how to read cos if he's intelligent enough he would visit the site himself....
I wonder oo. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by cotzywitzy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
javijabor:

Y don't you tell us what Seun should do.
Since you are more concerned than Seun himself.
Olodo.

YW Genius....
Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by sholasweb: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dis Naija Na Copy Copy.
Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by SirLakes: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dem many,
smh kiss
Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
You think NL was coded by Se.un? Make I hear. It's an open script that anyone can use. The only thing se.un and his mods know how to do is to push trash on front-page and to ban unnecessarily.
Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by RexEmmyGee: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Its called creative imitation. After all anyone can use this script
Re: Seun You Need To Look Into This.... by SirLakes: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Anytime I see sites that looks exactly like nairaland, it turns my belle kiss

(1) (Reply)

Latest Trick: How You Can Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria / Nigerian Facebook Fan Page Likes Needed / How Can I Develop An App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.