Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala (21602 Views)

Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP / Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement / Biya Approves Use Of Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by Damee4dee: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2015
OP are you high on origin

3 Likes

Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2015
grin
Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by criminalmindz: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2015
friends and colleagues from every part of the nation and some of my best friends are not even from my side of the country.

However, recent events are making me to have a deeper reflection and I wish we- Southerners in this instance- can have some kind of introspection. Out of 25 appointments made so far, 18 are from the North, 3 are from the South West, 4 are from the South South while the South East has ZERO appointments. A tweet which I saw today stated that “southerners are only competent when it’s time for elections but northerners are competent in terms of governance” and this made the following thoughts run through my mind:

1. Only Southerners have been accusing fellow Southerners of corruption. Oshiomole has been attacking Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as if Ngozi turned down his marriage proposal. The same Oshiomole tried to make nonsense of Akinwumi Adeshina’s successes in the agriculture sector. Ambode tried to pull Fashola down and successfully smeared him with stains. Maybe that’s why Fashola did not get the Chief of Staff role. I’m yet to see a Northerner accuse another Northerner of corruption, even when they belong to different parties. The closest a Northerner got was when the new Kano State Governor attacked Rabiu Kwankaso but he quickly sheathed his sword and even disowned previous reports of attacks. Why are we like this?

2. Are Southerners the only ones who are corrupt? Were there no northerner heading the ministries and parastatals? Did the outgone Comptroller-General of Customs, Abdullahi Dikko not have an alleged case of certificate forgery but he still served out his tenure until he resigned voluntarily? I’m not in support of corruption under any guise but the fight against corruption must not be seen to be sectional.

3. How come it’s easier for the President to believe that Sanni Abacha was not corrupt in spite of recovered loot while it is so easy for him to believe Goodluck Jonathan is irredeemably corrupt?

4. I still remember that aside from God, Tinubu made Tambuwal what he is today. The same Tambuwal would later call Femi Gbajabiamila ‘incompetent’ and rated Dogara as more competent. The same Tambuwal was propped up by Tinubu, a Southerner against a fellow Southerner, Mulikat Akande. Obasanjo was very key to denying Goodluck Jonathan a second term. A good number can still recall how OBJ tore his PDP membership card in public glare. The Northerners find it easy to support themselves but we are always pulling ourselves down. Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido and all the other Northern Governors including the former PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu often times refused to campaign for Goodluck Jonathan openly and many times even espoused the virtues of the opposing candidate on the rostrum!

5. Southern leaders and Presidents pull down Southern business men but prop up Northern ones. How many people still remember how Obasanjo ran Mike Adenuga out of town but both Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan made Aliko Dangote what he is today. No northern leader goes against their own. I dare to put it on record that President Buhari will never go against Aliko Dangote for any reason.

6. How come OBJ pardoned Salisu Buhari, the ex-Speaker who forged his credentials and he later was given an appointment as a Governing Council member of a University and heavens did not fall- but when Goodluck Jonathan pardoned Alamieyeseigha it became one of the major issues counted against him? Is there one rule for some and another rule for others?

7. We find it easy to raise our voices in support of the deportation of Buruji Kashamu but have no qualms with Atiku Abubakar strutting around the corridors of power.

8. Only Southerners find it so easy to abuse their elders when they voice opinions not in tandem with the popular opinion. We find it easy to diss Afenifere elders and call them ‘Afenifebi’ while hurling expletives and curses at them. We even abuse our kings and priests. Northerners will never abuse an Emir no matter how unpopular what he said is. Can you imagine any Northerner raising his voice against the Sultan? In spite of Tanko Yakassai, Balarabe Musa and Dangiwa Umar’s perceived support for Jonathan, northern youths did not abuse them. But our own youths run down our elders on social media while our educated elite also support the act.

These are some of the thoughts that have been running through my mind. I don’t pretend to have all the answers and I do this at the risk of being labelled an ethnic bigot. The point however is that Southerners have to get their acts right. We have to put our house in order. The bickering must stop. Let’s engage our emotional intelligence. Let’s not allow others to exploit our tendency to self-destruct.

3 Likes

Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by MrCounselor: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2015
kk
Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by agarawu23(m): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2015
[s]
ellechrystal:
Na true na. No b small evil spirit the APC people dey carry waka o. Everything about buhari is just bad luck n violence. N it's obvious Nigerians were hypnotised. 5 months to d election Buhari all of a sudden became d sensation. N they used lies to play with d minds of people. They will c . I knew right f tom the start that our politicians must ve imported foreign demons who feed on blood. That's y there ve been too much bloodshed in the country. Smh.
[/s] dumb post of the week

7 Likes

Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by mildflame: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2015
It takes one 2know another ARIBISILA is not just a Witch, he is a MEGA WITCH

2 Likes

Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by mandax: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2015
APC president Buhari has not made any important pronouncements about electric power - the most important thing that disturbs Nigerians.

Buhari has not said a word about the vexed political structure and unitary government system that drags Nigerians back and into possible conflict.

Buhari has not made an important statement about Chibok girls release.

All that Buhari is doing looks like witchcraft against perceived political enemies.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by YurFatHer: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2015
Okay
Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by mildflame: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2015
criminalmindz:
friends and colleagues from every part of the nation and some of my best friends are not even from my side of the country.

However, recent events are making me to have a deeper reflection and I wish we- Southerners in this instance- can have some kind of introspection. Out of 25 appointments made so far, 18 are from the North, 3 are from the South West, 4 are from the South South while the South East has ZERO appointments. A tweet which I saw today stated that “southerners are only competent when it’s time for elections but northerners are competent in terms of governance” and this made the following thoughts run through my mind:

1. Only Southerners have been accusing fellow Southerners of corruption. Oshiomole has been attacking Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as if Ngozi turned down his marriage proposal. The same Oshiomole tried to make nonsense of Akinwumi Adeshina’s successes in the agriculture sector. Ambode tried to pull Fashola down and successfully smeared him with stains. Maybe that’s why Fashola did not get the Chief of Staff role. I’m yet to see a Northerner accuse another Northerner of corruption, even when they belong to different parties. The closest a Northerner got was when the new Kano State Governor attacked Rabiu Kwankaso but he quickly sheathed his sword and even disowned previous reports of attacks. Why are we like this?

2. Are Southerners the only ones who are corrupt? Were there no northerner heading the ministries and parastatals? Did the outgone Comptroller-General of Customs, Abdullahi Dikko not have an alleged case of certificate forgery but he still served out his tenure until he resigned voluntarily? I’m not in support of corruption under any guise but the fight against corruption must not be seen to be sectional.

3. How come it’s easier for the President to believe that Sanni Abacha was not corrupt in spite of recovered loot while it is so easy for him to believe Goodluck Jonathan is irredeemably corrupt?

4. I still remember that aside from God, Tinubu made Tambuwal what he is today. The same Tambuwal would later call Femi Gbajabiamila ‘incompetent’ and rated Dogara as more competent. The same Tambuwal was propped up by Tinubu, a Southerner against a fellow Southerner, Mulikat Akande. Obasanjo was very key to denying Goodluck Jonathan a second term. A good number can still recall how OBJ tore his PDP membership card in public glare. The Northerners find it easy to support themselves but we are always pulling ourselves down. Babangida Aliyu, Sule Lamido and all the other Northern Governors including the former PDP Chairman Adamu Muazu often times refused to campaign for Goodluck Jonathan openly and many times even espoused the virtues of the opposing candidate on the rostrum!

5. Southern leaders and Presidents pull down Southern business men but prop up Northern ones. How many people still remember how Obasanjo ran Mike Adenuga out of town but both Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan made Aliko Dangote what he is today. No northern leader goes against their own. I dare to put it on record that President Buhari will never go against Aliko Dangote for any reason.

6. How come OBJ pardoned Salisu Buhari, the ex-Speaker who forged his credentials and he later was given an appointment as a Governing Council member of a University and heavens did not fall- but when Goodluck Jonathan pardoned Alamieyeseigha it became one of the major issues counted against him? Is there one rule for some and another rule for others?

7. We find it easy to raise our voices in support of the deportation of Buruji Kashamu but have no qualms with Atiku Abubakar strutting around the corridors of power.

8. Only Southerners find it so easy to abuse their elders when they voice opinions not in tandem with the popular opinion. We find it easy to diss Afenifere elders and call them ‘Afenifebi’ while hurling expletives and curses at them. We even abuse our kings and priests. Northerners will never abuse an Emir no matter how unpopular what he said is. Can you imagine any Northerner raising his voice against the Sultan? In spite of Tanko Yakassai, Balarabe Musa and Dangiwa Umar’s perceived support for Jonathan, northern youths did not abuse them. But our own youths run down our elders on social media while our educated elite also support the act.

These are some of the thoughts that have been running through my mind. I don’t pretend to have all the answers and I do this at the risk of being labelled an ethnic bigot. The point however is that Southerners have to get their acts right. We have to put our house in order. The bickering must stop. Let’s engage our emotional intelligence. Let’s not allow others to exploit our tendency to self-destruct.

Next time keep this CHILDISH CRAP 2urself

5 Likes

Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by chika29: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2015
Ds 419 political pastor still dey talk?oga 4get all dos plenty sermon,hw eyes don open all ds rubbish ur analysing.abeg go $die.after all ds malpractise$rubbish dat ws practised under jonathan dat God has fought our war 4us in ds country by liberating us frm d last clueless regime dat almost divided d country wit religion,impunity$almost ruined all d institution in ds country.oga follow lagos boy george into exile$oblivion.no more free food 4u cos ur sponsors r broke.dey cnt even pay their workers.abeg get sense$wake up frm ur dreams into d new Nigeria.aribiaslam abi wetin b ur name?go find work do.shio iranu

3 Likes

Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by omarithmetics: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2015
Hey yo! mister...more than 15 million people voted for "the broom party" that's a 15 million nation of "broom cultists" you don't want to provoke...the pill of defeat still hard to swllow huh! wait for round two

4 Likes

Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by Tonnierichy(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2015
Now this one thinks he's made a point.... Jobless idiot!!

3 Likes

Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by tym92(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2015
agabusta:
grin grin Femi Aribisala lol The hate-filled old man. The Wailers Grand patron and Fellow of the Chronic Wailing Wailers Association of Nigeria. cheesy

It is no longer islamization right? It is now witchcraft. grin grin When are u guys going to get over this defeat?? Some of u people will die of beef and hatred before 2019 as you lots are going.

Before the election, this Aribi-write-trash was screaming about islamization, now see the nonsense a supposed intellect is writing.

When are u guys going to finally see that Buhari has no special agenda save to build a Nigeria we can all be proud of. That was his plan 30 yrs ago, but he was cut short by evil men that didn't want Nigeria to progress.

The rot that followed his exit clearly vindicated his approach which a lot of people condemned then.

Fate has smiled on Nigeria once again as the simple man who is passionate about just setting things in the proper perspective is back 30 yrs after he was sent packing.

And some mofos think we'd fold our arms and let them frustrate him again??

The millions who voted him and the millions of his supporters that didn't even vote are ready to give him the necessary support he needs to fix this country. Wailers can continue wailing and coming out with preposterous conjectures daily.

We'll always be there to counter u guys. For your information, as we are the majority that voted for him, we are also the majority in the background.

Nigeria and PMB must succeed!

A lot of u myopic and senseless lots has been chanting the opposite even on this forum. But your evil pronouncements will not stand in Jesus name. And neither shall it come to past.

Nigeria and PMB will succeed!!
u ar blessed bro....

3 Likes

Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2015
From pastor to politics.... Foolish_ man
Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by tinsel: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2015
Nobody takes this Femi Aribissala serious.

2 Likes

Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by olaboy33(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2015
Wait o......i've never seen pastor yemi osinbajo wit the broom b4 too.......
Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by Jamb2016Expo: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2015
9ja spirit
Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by olaboy33(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2015
#Nigeria_must_be_great_again....thats all we want......i wonder wat the wailing wailers are after....the downfall of pmb nd Nigeria generally....i keep sayin we are the architects of our own misfortune..........we now have a leader who has a goodwill for us...instead of us to support him for our development generally,its a pity we keep backbiting him.....we never knw wen next we wld have a leader like PMB.......Nigerians please lets hold on to this oppourtunity we have nd give it the support needed for the benefit of us all......

1 Like

Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by sleeky8(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2015
Femi Aribisala I just read your truck load of bullshit and all I can say is please give me the address of your igbo seller because the guy is selling you the good stuff.
So its no longer islamization because as you can see most of GMB appointments are christians its now occultist abi? Itsokay kontinue

2 Likes

Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by Burger01(m): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2015
Wailers at it again! Alright o. Kontinu wailing wailerssmiley
Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by scentmarlc(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2015
Firefire:
Both Christians and Muslims must reject outright the strange spirit that the APC, in its lust for power, has imported into Nigeria. On 27th November, 2014, at the inauguration of Rauf Aregbesola as second-term governor of Osun State, Senator Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the APC, asked Nigerians to prepare their charms and other juju powers for the 2015 elections. Present on that occasion were the big guns of the APC, including now President Muhammadu Buhari, former party chairman Chief Bisi Akande and APC state governors.

Why would Tinubu, a practicing Muslim, ask people to seek occult powers in order to prevail in elections? Why would Yemi Osinbajo, a Christian pastor, later associate with a political party whose leadership dabbles in the occult?

Nigerians are a deeply religious people, whether Christian or Moslem. Both faiths believe in the Lord God Almighty. Neither permits resort to witchcraft. However, Hosea warns: “My people are destroyed because they have no knowledge.” Could it be that APC members and Nigerians at large are unaware of the cultist foundations upon which the party is built?

Cultic broom

The broom symbol of the ACN was later adopted as the logo of the APC with the coalition of the legacy parties. Millions of brooms were bought by APC supporters during the 2015 election campaigns, to the delight of broom-sellers. These were then brandished lavishly during the election rallies.

Ordinarily, the broom is a powerful and effective symbol for a political party. In practical everyday life, brooms are used to sweep away dirt. It is therefore appropriate for a political party, especially one in opposition, to use it as a symbol of its determination to sweep away the government in power and clean up the filth and corruption in Nigerian society.

However, the broom is also a witchcraft symbol believed by the cultist to provide the power to rise above the earthly plane and to soar in the spirit realm. In the West, brooms are associated with witches visualized as hags who fly through the air on broomsticks. These witches use their cultist brooms to sweep away their traces to avoid detection. Herbalists use the broom to invoke the spirit of the dead. The broom is used as a gate or door before a ritual space. A witch draws a magical circle, enters it, and then places the broom over the doorway as a means to keep out unwanted energies or people.

Bad luck

There is sufficient evidence to indicate that the APC employed the broom as an instrument of witchcraft and superstition during the 2015 elections. What is cultist about the APC broom is the way and manner it is displayed. The APC broom is held up and not down. It is held above the head and then waved in the air. This gives it a hidden meaning not generally recognised.

In the occult, when brooms are waved in the air, they have the opposite effect of cleaning up dirt; they spread dirt. When waved in the air, brooms pour dirt on our heads. This makes it sinister that the APC chose this very gesture as its definitive slogan.

In this part of the world, it is considered taboo for men especially to raise the broom above the head. To do so is to invoke evil spirits. With the broom raised everywhere during the campaigns, the APC used it to cast a spell on Nigerians. Many are just beginning to wake up from this spell after 100 days of a do-nothing Buhari administration.

In Yoruba folklore, it is a bad omen for the broom to stand erect; it must lie on the ground. The taboo is that if it stands erect, it will be used by evil spirits to bring bad luck. The occult design here was fitted for APC electoral purposes. The party used its cultist broom to sweep away good luck from Nigeria in the person of Goodluck Jonathan. This means its success at the polls portends a bad omen for Nigeria.

Another candidate for yaba left on the loose .......msheeeeeeeewww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by lukman885(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2015
it takes a devil to know a devil....
Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by scentmarlc(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2015
criminalmindz:

Speaking from a criminal mind's perspective baa?
Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by ibabz(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2015
This undoubtedly explains why we have recorded the highest rate of disasters, accidents, misfortune etc in this country more than ever before. Can you count the numbers of lives we have lost in 100 days? Only God can save us from this occultist.
Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by Newcrescent(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2015
rusher14:
What awful cacophony. A dirge. The lamentation of a group in mourning, with their procession swinging and swaying towards the graveyard.

I mean, stop the prevarication and stick to a story.

Is it islamization or Occult?

Except they choose to merge the two, and I'll say little wonder they lost the elections. They would definitely not endear themselves to a large swathe of voters, with their compulsive need to malign.

They are evidently confounded by the turn of events and this is a wanton display of their confusion.

The viewing public can only look in amazement at the exhibition of lunacy that they choose to display.

Is this the opposition for the years to come?

Accept our belated condolences.

Sleep in peace... if you can.

Thank you, nice response!
Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by oduastates: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2015
Disjointed rubbish as usual from aribijargons.
a typical Nigerian PhD degree holder.
Just like someone told me a while back,he automatically that a Nigerian PhD holder who does not work in the academia , simply has too much idle time .
He must prove otherwise in a job interview.

2 Likes

Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by olajide8(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2015
And then the foolish man, makes another statement' that he feels, makes sense - christian him no be! Muslim him no be! Love your neighbour, like you- love yourself - him no do! Who are the people that get to publish what this lost addition to space are self? - "what I call nonsense MATTER"- anything useless thing, that has weight and occupies space"
Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by kadree(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2015
Only d gullible ones wich d past gov elpd created in dia plenty , will fall for dis piece coming from d empty inside of Femi.

I can't forget dis in a hurry.
https://www.nairaland.com/2064379/2015-witches-wizards-endorse-goodluck

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by Neplusultra(f): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2015
It's for the discerning minds to see.
Don't expect every one to concur, At the end d hidden tins will be brought to d open!
God will keep his own
Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by agabusta: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2015
tym92:

u ar blessed bro....

You too!
Re: APC And The Spirit Of Witchcraft - By Femi Aribisala by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2015
There is sense in what this man is saying o.
Ofcourse senseless people will not comprehend it.
Especially those that chanted " Even if Buhari and Tinubu were caught robbing the Central Bank, we will still vote for them "
100 days and no clear policy and economic direction. Busy fighting corruption while the country is grounded. Na wao o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos / MTN Nigeria To Reconstruct Enugu-Onitsha Expressway In Exchange For Tax Credit / APC Chieftain, 7000 Members Defect To PDP In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.