Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees (3983 Views)

Insatiable Greed - Reason Why Nigeria Should Better Allow Biafra To Be. / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Buhari Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders,Nigerians React(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 06, 2015
It has been in the news that Europe is turning away refugees from Syria, they have been calling on rich Arab countries to take their neighbors in but the question is

Did these rich Arab countries create and find the crisis in Syria?

Have we forgotten so soon those that we sending weapons and military aid to Syrian rebels

So Europe wanted to reap the oil benefits of the fall of the Syrian regime and not the consequences?

If Europe is full, they better start providing cruise ship to take the refugees to America.

They better start start accepting accepting Libyan refugees and migrants from Africa instead of stylishly sinking their boats.

10 Likes

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by cheruv: 8:27am On Sep 06, 2015
Shutup!
All European Christian States should reject these Islamic goons...they should follow the example of Slovakia and offer asylum to Christians only to avoid Moslem jihadism tomorrow! angry

8 Likes

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2015
cheruv:
Shutup!
All European Christian States should reject these Islamic goons...they should follow the example of Slovakia and offer asylum to Christians only to avoid Moslem jihadism tomorrow! angry
So European Christians know how to enjoy Islamic oil money by creating problems, the exact same thing they do to us in Africa.

15 Likes

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2015
Supported
Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by agarawu23(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2015
cheruv:
Shutup!
I have checked your signature and noticed you are a Biafra, what else can you expect from a dumbass motherfvcker undecided

Americans ended the future of Libyans by ending gahadaffi, but today Libyans are regretting their action because Americans who opened their eyes aren't giving them a helping hand.

America should welcome refugees abi na only their oils they want? Is that what they learn in the Bible ?

8 Likes

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by cheruv: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2015
Obiagelli:

So European Christians know how to enjoy Islamic oil money by creating problems, the exact same thing they do to us in Africa.
Syrians can go to any of the 6 GCC nations...even Yarden is there too!
In Europe only Albania and Turkey is open for them to go...going elsewhere would cause a kulturkampf! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by whirlwind7(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2015
Obiagelli:
It has been in the news that Europe is turning away refugees from Syria, they have been calling on rich Arab countries to take their neighbors in but the question is

Have we forgotten so soon those that we sending weapons and military aid to Syrian rebels

So Europe wanted to reap the oil benefits of the fall of the Syrian regime and not the consequences?

If Europe is full, they better start providing cruise ship to take the refugees to America.

They better start start accepting accepting Libyan refugees and migrants from Africa instead of stylishly sinking their boats.

Do you remember ISIS plan to gradually flood Europe and US with jihadist?
If you were the government of those countries, would you open your borders to the refugees, without strongly vetting how genuine they are?
The easiest way to sneak in terrorists into Europe and US is to disguise them as refugees, once they are granted easy entry.
There's two sides to every coin.

5 Likes

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 06, 2015
whirlwind7:

Do you remember ISIS plan to gradually flood Europe and US with jihadist?
If you were the government of those countries, would you open your borders to the refugees, without strongly vetting how genuine they are?
The easiest way to sneak in terrorists into Europe and US is to disguise them as refugees, once they are granted easy entry.
There's two sides to every coin.
Who created the enabling environment for Isis? Who are those currently enjoying the oil wealth and contracts in Iraq

5 Likes

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by tpiah01: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2015
did they say they havent opened them?
Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by uniklinkum(m): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2015
I don't know why America foolishly instigate needless wars and Europe is made to bear the brunt of America's decision. Anyway good for them since they know how to support America blindly in these wars.

4 Likes

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 06, 2015
uniklinkum:
I don't know why America foolishly instigate needless wars and Europe is made to bear the brunt of America's decision. Anyway good for them since they know how to support America blindly in these wars.
Absolutely.
Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2015
cheruv:
Shutup!
Na visa turn you to mumu

1 Like

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by tpiah01: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2015
uniklinkum:
Europe is made to bear the brunt of America's decision.

how is Europe made to bear the brunt?

The US still has the most immigration, and encourages the same.
Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by seunmsg(m): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2015
Obiagelli:

You should not generalise. Germany is doing more than enough in taking in as many migrants as possible. The very rich Gulf states of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar and Bahrain should also step up and help their Arab brothers. They also contributed significantly to the Syrian crisis.

1 Like

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by uniklinkum(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2015
tpiah01:

how is Europe made to bear the brunt?

The US still has the most immigration, and encourages the same.

How many middle east and north Africa migrants can ever make it to USA.
Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by CyberWolf: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2015
Are the rich Arab countries not America's ally? Why are rejecting their fellow Muslim brothers? Bunch of hypocrites..

10 Likes

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by Realisticman: 8:56am On Sep 06, 2015
I am one of your silent followers on this forum, but I am sorry we are not in the same page on this one.
The whole blames should be placed on the arabs squarely. Reasons:
1 Arabs are the real promoters of war in their region due largely to supremacy battle between the Sunnis and the Shiite.
We are not going to delve too much on that. But I can assure you that that is the main problem in the middle East.
2 remember the distance between the US and Iraq: how possible is it for them to invade Iraq without the support of the Gulf countries(Arab countries)?
3 There is an adage in my place which goes; will you cut off your whole leg because you have a wound on your laps? So even if the west have brought war to them; does that make them to allow their own blood to continue to die just like that?
Let me tell you one thing: the arabs mostly spend their wealth to support radicalism in the name of religion and nothing more. If they spend their wealth in the uplifting of poor muslims, no muslims would have been poor today.

14 Likes

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by tpiah01: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2015
uniklinkum:

How many middle east and north Africa migrants can ever make it to USA.

plenty.
Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by cheruv: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2015
agarawu23:
I have checked your signature and noticed you are a Biafra, what else can you expect from a dumbass motherfvcker undecided

Americans ended the future of Libyans by ending gahadaffi, but today Libyans are regretting their action because Americans who opened their eyes aren't giving them a helping hand.

America should welcome refugees abi na only their oils they want? Is that what they learn in the Bible ?
And checking your profile too I've seen that you're a bastardi senzagloria so I'd not expect much from you! undecided
I'd blame the Libyans for whatever that happened to them bkos their greed led them to that! Imagine someone brought you a basket of fruits in different stages of putrefaction and asked you to make your choice. Instead of choosing the ones good for you, you decided to take everything! shocked
Gaddafi provided everything a responsible govt should do in an autocratic setting.. What were they looking for in a democracy
Nippon(Japan) in 1868 brought about the Meiji restoration and with that imbibed parts of Western culture they needed for economic growth and development. Within 30 years they were ready to take on the world and not even Sin(China), the preeminent power in the far East as of then could stop them!
That notwithstanding, those Syrians should head East not West! angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by cheruv: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2015
IyaIode:

Na visa turn you to mumu
Onye iberibe! angry
You think am you that has been rejected severally by the UK embassy
Better stay back here and do something useful with your life oo undecided
Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by cheruv: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2015
CyberWolf:
Are the rich Arab countries not America's ally? Why are rejecting their fellow Muslim brothers? Bunch of hypocrites..
Help me ask obiagelli oo
Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2015
This is your typical Muslim filth talk - they never ever take responsibility for their own foolishness.

The world supported the Arab Spring thinking it was a genuine rally call for democracy not knowing it was merely to replace a secular dictatorship with a tyrannical theocracy.

The arab muslim filth has no one but themselves to blame!

They should remain in their desolate Muslim world and not come to Christiandom seeking help!

10 Likes

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by kogirodent: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2015
Realisticman:
I am one of your silent followers on this forum, but I am sorry we are not in the same page on this one.
The whole blames should be placed on the arabs squarely. Reasons:
1 Arabs are the real promoters of war in their region due largely to supremacy battle between the Sunnis and their Shiite.
We are not going to delve too much on that. But I can assure you that that is the main problem in the middle East.
2 remember the distance between the US and Iraq: how possible is it for them to invade Iraq without the support of the Gulf countries(Arab countries)?
3 There is an adage in my place which goes; will you cut of your whole leg because you have a wound on your laps? So even if the west have brought war to them; does that make them to allow their own blood to continue to die just like that?
Let me tell you one thing: the arabs mostly spend their wealth to support radicalism in the name of religion and nothing more. If they spend their wealth in the uplifting of poor muslims, no muslims would have been poor today.
You took the words out of my mouth. This is a perfect response to the OP.
Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2015
THEY CAN'T OPEN THEIR BORDERS BECAUSE MUSLEMS ARE TERRORIST

6 Likes

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by kogirodent: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2015
How do people always find a way to blame "The West and Isreal" for all the crises going on in muslim dominated countries/regions? Nobody ever seems to blame the most dominant factor(s) (Islam/Arabs) in all of these crises. Dear OP, please which Western country is responsible for the rise of Boko Haram? Is there oil in North-Eastern Nigeria? I am confused!

9 Likes

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2015
cheruv:
Onye iberibe! angry You think am you that has been rejected severally by the UK embassy Better stay back here and do something useful with your life oo undecided
Eleribu, Na that plate you go wash die for mongolia

1 Like

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by agarawu23(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2015
[s]
cheruv:

And checking your profile too I've seen that you're a bastardi senzagloria so I'd not expect much from you! undecided
I'd blame the Libyans for whatever that happened to them bkos their greed led them to that! Imagine someone brought you a basket of fruits in different stages of putrefaction and asked you to make your choice. Instead of choosing the ones good for you, you decided to take everything! shocked
Gaddafi provided everything a responsible govt should do in an autocratic setting.. What were they looking for in a democracy
Nippon(Japan) in 1868 brought about the Meiji restoration and with that imbibed parts of Western culture they needed for economic growth and development. Within 30 years they were ready to take on the world and not even Sin(China), the preeminent power in the far East as of then could stop them!
That notwithstanding, those Syrians should head East not West! angry
[/s] Read your Bible well. Help your neighbor. Love your neighbors.
Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by uniklinkum(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
THEY CAN'T OPEN THEIR BORDERS BECAUSE MUSLEMS ARE TERRORIST

How is this view different from boko haram. Anyway the complexity of international diplomacy is too complex for a m0ron like you.
Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2015
uniklinkum:

How is this view different from boko haram. Anyway the complexity of international diplomacy is too complex for a m0ron like you.
But Simple for ILLITERATE like you.

4 Likes

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by uniklinkum(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
But Simple for ILLITERATE like you.

Priceless coming from a third world raised failed education product. Go and get proper education before you can measure up to the grain of sand under my sneakers.

1 Like

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2015
uniklinkum:

It is only that liberal cun.t Merkel that is craving for Arab cuck.

Germans and Germany want nothing to do with your muslim filth

Even Sweden who were so hooked up on immigration are now seeing their foolishness and are now denying asylum seekers

Useless muslim filth like you will still come back here and tell us that Arabia is a good place top live.

Arab slave

7 Likes

Re: Europe And The US Should Better Open Their Borders To The Middle East Refugees by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2015
uniklinkum:

Priceless coming from a third world raised failed education product. Go and get proper education before you can measure up to the grain of sand under my sneakers.
# SLAVE, Please don't go there broke @ss niqqa what do you know about DESIGNERS ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Was Actually IMPEACHED! Unban Me- Naijaedutech / Linda Ikeji is not a Good Role Model- Blogger!! / Why Are The IPOB Yoots Applying For The "Zoo" Police Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.