Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Islam Have Failed The World. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Have Failed The World. (1796 Views)

Open Question, Allah Failed Or Not? / Does Islam Have Ten Commandments? / Islam Have No Sects And Quran Is The Final Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Have Failed The World. by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2015
Dead children are being washed up on shore & yet there is silence. This far extends a mid-east crisis. #refugeecrisis

Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by menesheh(m): 8:37am On Sep 06, 2015
Religion as a whole.

A pity
Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by Dekatron(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2015
Mohammed was a fvcktard, a fuckb.oy, an idiot, a psycho. I hate the guy though i am indifferent abt religion.

Jesus loves money & blingbling & gold. Lol

@menesheh :- when Eid de Fitr comes, una no go chop ram?? Me, I go over chop am o. . . Lol

1 Like

Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by Annunaki(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2015
The op is a misnomer cause islam NEVER had anything to offer the world in the first place. Islam has been a curse to the world since it was invented by that demon possessed evil and satanic 'prophet'.
Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by Annunaki(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2015
Dekatron:
Mohammed was a fvcktard, a fuckb.oy, an idiot, a psycho. I hate the guy though i am indifferent abt religion.

Jesus loves money & blingbling & gold. Lol

@menesheh :- when Eid de Fitr comes, una no go chop ram?? Me, I go over chop am o. . . Lol

Would have agreed with your post but Jesus never loved money, in fact he preached against love for money. The fact that some criminally minded pastors are using his name to make money today does not mean Jesus approves of it.

1 Like

Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by tartar9(m): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2015
Dekatron:

what is this useless imbécile saying,its now Islam that is killing children in a war,i know you dont even give damn about the children but on how to attack Islam.ok you hate Him(SAW) now what
Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by tartar9(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2015
Annunaki:

Would have agreed with your post but Jesus never loved money, in fact he preached against love for money. The fact that some criminally minded pastors are using his name to make money today does not mean Jesus approves of it.
sharrap! your crucified monkey is too daft to make money except through stealing.
Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by johnydon22(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2015
This is so sad, so disheartening. This is what we get when people take violence as the solution to problems.… Innocent children met with the effect of wars at a very innocent young age that is as a result of the idiotic selfish political and religious ideologies of men.

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind.

#Join_Me #Say_No_To_Violence #Say_No_To_Wars
Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by Dekatron(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2015
tartar9:
what is this useless imbécile saying,its now Islam that is killing children in a war,i know you dont even give damn about the children but on how to attack Islam.ok you hate Him(SAW) now what

typical Muslim/theist

I think mohammed would be disappointed for calling me an slowpoke because of him because it shows that he is dead & buried.

Lol

let him face my allegations himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by tartar9(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2015
Dekatron:

typical Muslim/theist

I think mohammed would be disappointed for calling me an slowpoke because of him because it shows that he is dead & buried.

Lol

let him face my allegations himself
He(SAW) should come and face a loser when Hez facing the throne of Allah(SA) undecided so you misfit think you are a challenge

2 Likes

Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by diablos: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2015
Mohammed (S.A.W) the only prophet in history with bisexual, heterosexual and homosexual tendencies wrapped underneath his garb garments n unleashed on unsuspecting women n children
Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by johnydon22(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2015
tartar9:
He(SAW) should come and face you undecided when Hez facing the throne of Allah(SA) are u misfit even a challenge.
So Muhammed needs you to treat his mess for him? . . . You do know he is a dead man
Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by tartar9(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2015
johnydon22:
So Muhammed needs you to treat his mess for him? . . . You do know he is a dead man
He(SAW) doesn't even know if an Idiot like decakron exists.
Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by johnydon22(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2015
tartar9:
He(SAW) doesn't even know if an Idiot like decakron exists.
Yes i agree and that is because he is dead. . Dead men don't know anything because they no longer exist.... So Muhammed certainly do not know that You or Dekatron exists because muhammed is a long dead man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by UncleSnr(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions. - Blaise Pascal
Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by rheether(f): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
While paedophile Mohammed is busy Fvcking kids and under aged girls. Islam is bad and deserves hell.
Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by An2elect2(f): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Islam is a product of this cursed world, not the other way round
I hate islam, but the world more
Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by johnydon22(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
An2elect2:
Islam is a product of this cursed world, not the other way round

I hate islam, but the world more
Humanity is like an ocean, that some part of the ocean is dirty doesn't mean the whole ocean is dirty.

If you want good to be in the world then be the good in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by An2elect2(f): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
johnydon22:
Humanity is like an ocean, that some part of the ocean is dirty doesn't mean the whole ocean is dirty.

If you want good to be in the world the be the good in the world

You are saying nonsense this world is doomed already
Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by johnydon22(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
rheether:
While paedophile Mohammed is busy Fvcking kids and under aged girls. Islam is bad and deserves hell.
Morality as i know it is doing the right thing no matter what you are told, religion on the other hand is doing what you are told no matter what is right.

That is the problem with islam today, they are sheepishly doing as a long dead 5th century arab man said instead of looking inwards independently to their will to ascertain what they themselves find to be right and not what a dead man said.

They have subjected themselves to the primitive savage-like way of living when the world has developed pass that level... it is simply a chronic level of idiocy.

Just like what we are also seeing in northern Nigeria. . We can only hope with education more people will learn to cultivate a healthy independent pyschological stability to determine what they themselves personally see to be right and wrong and not what their religious book said..

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by johnydon22(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
An2elect2:

You are saying nonsense this world is doomed already
Lol... Doomed by what?
Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by An2elect2(f): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
johnydon22:
Lol... Doomed by what?

Just like Noah and the arch, so is God and Jesus.
Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by johnydon22(m): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
An2elect2:

Just like Noah and the arch, so is God and Jesus.
[b]Ok so the world is doomed by Yahweh and Jesus....lmao....Muhammed also thinks the world is doomed by allah..

When i look around me, the world is filled with Good people as well as bad ones, the activities of man wars, deforestations, greed, division, hatred and all other disturbing actions and emotions are diminishing the planet.

We destroy visible nature, harm real and visible humans, discriminate and hate humans that we all know that are real in order to revere and worship unfounded invisible Gods....We neglect the earth which is real in order to chase greedily after another life, which is like neglecting substance for shadow.

In all these it is very obvious to me that the threat to this planet is not Gods coming down to destroy it, Angry wrathful psychotic deities, Zombies, Aliens attacking it or all other fictional or mythological brouhaha you may come up with.

The only threat to this planet is Humans, Humans are a threat to both themselves and the planet we live in.

Like i said earlier; There is good in the world, if you want proof of that just be the good in the world...
[/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by An2elect2(f): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]Ok so the world is doomed by Yahweh and Jesus....lmao....Muhammed also thinks the world is doomed by allah..

When i look around me, the world is filled with Good people as well as bad ones, the activities of man wars, deforestations, greed, division, hatred and all other disturbing actions and emotions are diminishing the planet.

We destroy visible nature, harm real and visible humans, discriminate and hate humans that we all know that are real in order to revere and worship unfounded invisible Gods....We neglect the earth which is real in order to chase greedily after another life, which is like neglecting substance for shadow.

In all these it is very obvious to me that the threat to this planet is not Gods coming down to destroy it, Angry wrathful psychotic deities, Zombies, Aliens attacking it or all other fictional or mythological brouhaha you may come up with.

The only threat to this planet is Humans, Humans are a threat to both themselves and the planet we live in.

Like i said earlier; There is good in the world, if you want proof of that just be the good in the world...
[/b]

Since you do not understand simple things such as God's existence, i will be fooling myself if i even entertain the thought of you grabbing complex ones.

Have a nice day
Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
tartar9:
He(SAW) should come and face a loser when Hez facing the throne of Allah(SA) undecided so you misfit think you are a challenge
throne keh? .keep living in deceit
Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by johnydon22(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
An2elect2:

Since you do not understand simple things such as God's existence, i will be fooling myself if i even entertain the thought of you grabbing complex ones.

Have a nice day
Hahahahahahahaha quite funny. The last time i checked you don't even know or understand or is sure of that's which you think exists that why you believe it by faith.

Isn't it funny how nobody needs faith to know that earth exists but all of you needs faith (strong mostly emotional conviction or wishful hope) that a God exists. .

I wonder what complex things you obviously think you know that i have not seen a thousand times over.

Complex things, lmao when you can't even develop a personal independent ideology but clutching on what you were indoctrinated into as a kid.

You can bring on the complex things, i might even forgo my atheistic views for once and we will discuss Christian theology like two Christians wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by tartar9(m): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
rheether:
paedophiles don't marry they go about raping little children like your useless god and priests.by the way how have you regained your virginity,you disgusting Dog!
Re: Islam Have Failed The World. by adewalker(m): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
People got drowned and yet some transgressors are blaming the prophet(saw)!*smh*.how is islam responsible for this

(1) (Reply)

A Comprehensive Clarification Regarding The Commands Vs. The Prohibitions / Can I Take My Husband Money Secretly ? In Brief / Salafee Imam Visits Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.