Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Injoo Holo Specs And Price Will Wow You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Injoo Holo Specs And Price Will Wow You (1637 Views)

31% Discount Off Iphone 6 Plus, New Price Will Amaze You / Airtel Finally Launched Unlimited Data Packages… But The Price Will Shock You / Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Injoo Holo Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2015
Hello guys... Welcome....

At last the smartphone war is getting interesting...we all can now afford an android phone without going bankrupt...we don't have to buy phones for 40k plus to enjoy Android best features..

Recently Gionee gave us a phone with great battery life for less then 13k...yesterday injoo surprised us with the injoo holo for just #13,999.. Also comes With a great battery backup...

See specs below...

Runs on Android 5.1
1.3ghz quad core
1gb ran and 8gb rom (expandable up do 34gb)
5inch HD display
5mp rear camera and 2mp front facing camera...
3.200 mah battery
Beautiful design and cool ui....

I'm making a hands on review soon when I get hold of one...

Order from jumia

Visit andro 9ja..com. for full details and order yours...

Re: Injoo Holo Specs And Price Will Wow You by lekjons(m): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2015
the phone is great, but it's has double-touch capacity screen.. not so good for a gamer like me, think i prefer gionee!
Re: Injoo Holo Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2015
lekjons:
the phone is great, but it's has double-touch capacity screen..
not so good for a gamer like me, think i prefer gionee!

There is what happens when you have phones for affordable price... But still it's great.
Re: Injoo Holo Specs And Price Will Wow You by Hazheez: 9:47am On Sep 06, 2015
Samwell247:
Hello guys... Welcome....

At last the smartphone war is getting interesting...we all can now afford an android phone without going bankrupt...we don't have to buy phones for 40k plus to enjoy Android best features..

Recently Gionee gave us a phone with great battery life for less then 13k...yesterday injoo surprised us with the injoo holo for just #13,999.. Also comes With a great battery backup...

See specs below...

Runs on Android 5.1
1.3ghz quad core
1gb ran and 8gb rom (expandable up do 34gb)
5inch HD display
5mp rear camera and 2mp front facing camera...
3.200 mah battery
Beautiful design and cool ui....

I'm making a hands on review soon when I get hold of one...

Order from jumia its there....

[url]check it out here[/https://innjoo./?utm_source=36577&utm_campaign=deeplink&utm_source=aff]
can it update to Android O.S v6
Re: Injoo Holo Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 06, 2015
Hazheez:
can it update to Android O.S v6
Yes it's upgradable from what I heard read from source...
Re: Injoo Holo Specs And Price Will Wow You by lekjons(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2015
Samwell247:

There is what happens when you have phones for affordable price... But still it's great.
not all phones, gionee m2 is 14k but has multi-touch, but it's specs is not so good like that of that innjoo.. but seriously innjoo,gionee and others wants to send tecno out market, i love that competion soon, we'll have phones with great specs for 10k
Re: Injoo Holo Specs And Price Will Wow You by Hazheez: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2015
Samwell247:

Yes it's upgradable from what I heard read from source...
okk where can i get d phone here in ogbomosho or Ilorin
Re: Injoo Holo Specs And Price Will Wow You by iheanyi40(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2015
lekjons:
double touch how, kindly explain bro
Re: Injoo Holo Specs And Price Will Wow You by lekjons(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2015
iheanyi40:
double touch how, kindly explain bro
u can't touch and hold onto three places of the screen at the same, if u attempt touching another part while u already have two fingers on the screen it wont work, it only respond to two fingers at the same time..
that's all i can explain..
google it if u still didn't understand!
Re: Injoo Holo Specs And Price Will Wow You by Idrismusty97(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
lekjons:
The phone is 14k dude, I don't like Innjoo but won't criticized this phone considering its price. Tell me another phone with that specs you can get for 14k?

1 Like

Re: Injoo Holo Specs And Price Will Wow You by iheanyi40(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
lekjons:
u can't touch and hold onto three places of the screen at the same, if u attempt touching another part while u already have two fingers on the screen it wont work, it only respond to two fingers at the same time..
i gerrit, dt means one wont enjoy ppssspp game on it na, pes dere
Re: Injoo Holo Specs And Price Will Wow You by lekjons(m): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
iheanyi40:
i gerrit, dt means one wont enjoy ppssspp game on it na, pes dere
exactly!
Re: Injoo Holo Specs And Price Will Wow You by Youngpo413: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
lekjons:
MULTITOUCH
Re: Injoo Holo Specs And Price Will Wow You by steric58(m): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
you cant be so sure unless you get hold of the phone am refering to the multi touch ishh or is it writen in the specs that it only support 2 touch?
Re: Injoo Holo Specs And Price Will Wow You by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
steric58:
you cant be so sure unless you get hold of the phone am refering to the multi touch ishh or is it writen in the specs that it only support 2 touch?

You got my point...hands on review will be available soon... Please wait

(1) (Reply)

Outstanding Data Rating From 5gb To 30gb Avaliable Here For Some Networks / The Best Android Phone To Buy For #20,000 In This Recession Period / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.