Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

How To Make Fried Chicken With Coca-cola - For Real! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Fried Chicken With Coca-cola - For Real! (2201 Views)

Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo) / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / Easiest Way To Make Fried Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Fried Chicken With Coca-cola - For Real! by pulcherima: 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Of all the the things to do with a bottle of Coca-Cola, frying chicken would probably never occur to you. Me too. My eyes popped when I saw a fried chicken with Coca-Cola recipe and I probably will try it out soon. Take a look at the finished product and see if you would want to try this too, at least for the sake of experiment (and then you might fall in love!) The recipe is also included.

http://opeyemioladotun..com.ng/2015/09/how-to-make-fried-chicken-with-coca.html

All you need are pieces of chicken wings, a cup of coca-cola, and about a cup of soy sauce. you start by pouring some soy sauce over the chicken wings in a bowl, mix in thoroughly and let it sit for about 15 minutes. Proceed to fry the chicken in shallow oil, fry each side for about 5 minutes and then add some more soy sauce and add the cup of coca-cola too, Give it a good stir. Turn down the heat and let it cook for about 15 minutes more and then it's ready to eat.

To see a video of how it is made, click here: http://opeyemioladotun..com.ng/2015/09/how-to-make-fried-chicken-with-coca.html
You can also check out the official recipe from the Coca-Cola company here: http://www.coca-colacompany.com/food/coca-cola-chicken-wings-or-ribs-recipe

Re: How To Make Fried Chicken With Coca-cola - For Real! by darnley16(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
ohhhhhhhhhh rigghty
Re: How To Make Fried Chicken With Coca-cola - For Real! by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hmm... Wondering hw?? It will taste like
Re: How To Make Fried Chicken With Coca-cola - For Real! by seemples(f): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Turns out looking real nice but this must be wrong somehow
Re: How To Make Fried Chicken With Coca-cola - For Real! by baby124: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
I don't know about cocacola but beer works for meats. Cocacola is too sweet jare

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Cake In A Sandwich Toaster / What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest / 5 Foods You Should Never Ever Microwave - Watchout For No 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.