Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest (2206 Views)

The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) / Which Of This Cookies Do You Think Is The Sweetest? / How Do You Think Is The Best Way To Drink Garri? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by Vicmama: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
i think is the wings, they are really tasty.
Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
I think its the wing too, but I like the neck though it has lot of bonetongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by homesteady(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
The thighs smiley and nyash embarassed embarassed
Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by Dannylux: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
The thighs wink
Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by vizkiz: 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
D winqs *sinqs in hiqh pitch*
Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by lymelyte(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
The br3ast grin

1 Like

Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by NadiaSA1(f): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
Drumstick
Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by Ezeibe(m): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
Na the nyash & intestine
Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by Nomski0(f): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
homesteady: The thighs smiley and nyash embarassed embarassed
@bold eh-heh

Definately the wings.
Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by Tolexander: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
Na the feathers!
Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by AbuMikey(m): 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2013

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

I like the nyansh,fingers and beak cry

Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
Its the breast!!
Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by latrust(f): 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
The wing, especially when its fried.
Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by raqueal(f): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
wing, neck and feet
Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by chipapa(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2013
Wings, bosom n head
Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by sexymoma(f): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
The wings and the laps...

But i enjoy the bone more grin
Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
The thighs wink
Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by Mamacita007(f): 4:07am On Nov 15, 2013
Chicken thigh
Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by IFY124(f): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
The breeast is the sweetest
Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by vivixander: 6:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
The head. My sister and I used to fight over the head when we were kids. It got so bad that if only one chicken was used, the head will be split into two. Good times smiley
Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by Akposy(m): 3:10am On Nov 16, 2013
D chicken breast is d sweetest
Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by ikechukz(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
eke okuko plus ike okuko...the Igbos understand.
Re: What Part Of The Chicken Do You Think Is The Sweetest by Emmyk(m): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
vivixander: The head. My sister and I used to fight over the head when we were kids. It got so bad that if only one chicken was used, the head will be split into two. Good times smiley
Me too. I loved the head. When the chicken is ready and mum is serving dinner, I'll go ask her with a calm voice.

"mum, hope you will give me my head"? smileysmiley

@Op. The thigh. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

5 Foods You Should Never Ever Microwave - Watchout For No 3 / Where Can I Buy Cyanide In Lagos / How To Make Fried Chicken With Coca-cola - For Real!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.