Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

How Was Ur Jamb Exam - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Was Ur Jamb Exam (5144 Views)

What I Saw On Twitter About Jamb Exam / All Candidate Re-check Ur Jamb Result / You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by Epiphany(m): 1:27am On Apr 09, 2009
Bryan Fury:

[size=14pt]Who else got the question paper types!! They came out 2 days before the exam right!! How much did you guys pay!! For some people here it was around 30,000, but many people contributed and shared the question paper!! Completed the exam in less than 1 hour but had to wait to avoid suspition grin grin grin[/size]

Correct guy, na you biko! Did you learn this from your dad, uncles? Are they part of the people leading us astray in this country and embezzling our money? I can only assume that you are learning this from them.
Dont worry, you will pass the exam and enter the university without any hassles. Mind you, you will have to pay your way through the university too, so be prepared to spend a lot of money to pass your exams.
After that, one of your influential relatives, who you are learning these evil ways from, will help you get a job in a top company and from there, you can continue embezzling more money. Maybe you can even think of going into politics cos there is no other 'river' from which so much money can be chopped.

BETTER CHANGE YOUR WAYS NOW BEFORE I CALL A CURSE UPON YOU O! Bloody cheat!
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by drered(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2009
This thread gat me laffn, 4 al yu sayin trash bout runs, Y'al knw nuttn bout it esp if u aint in nigeria!Im nt encouragin it cuz i didnt use 1 bt its nigeria man u got2 du wat u gat2 du, Btw d jamb result's alrdy out bt d vouchas|card aint so y'al b on d lookout!, N itsnt confirmed news dt der wnt b p.jamb dis yr or next so start readn lazi ass peeps!
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by MaiSuya(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2009
Na wao! nigeria don suffer. . .
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by mayluv(f): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2009
fine o bt is the result going to come out in two wk time frm d day of the exam
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2009
pls when is the result going to b released?
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by otukpo(f): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2009
This thread gat me laffn, 4 al yu sayin trash bout runs, Y'al knw nuttn bout it esp if u aint in nigeria!Im nt encouragin it cuz i didnt use 1 bt its nigeria man u got2 du wat u gat2 du, Btw d jamb result's alrdy out bt d vouchas|card aint so y'al b on d lookout!, N itsnt confirmed news dt der wnt b p.jamb dis yr or next so start readn lazi ass peeps!

drered
or whatever u call urslf, u are a disgrace to this our country Nigeria. Do u mean that one cannot pass exams except by cheating? U are a big disgrace to ur family. U think cheating is being smart, sorry for U. U are doing urslf no favour by not working hard to pass your exams.

Better change ur ways.
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by ollykay(m): 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2009
Actually, i checked the website myjambresult.com and it shows that the result have been released, got an information that there won't be p.jamb for unilag and lasu this yr bt other university will conduct the post jamb, pls how sure is this rumour?
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by MustardInc: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2009
This sure is nothing more than the DECADE of DECADENCE - that TIME of TURPITUDE - when the youth mock the law and corruption thrives in ambient normalcy. (Na 2day?)

It's the story of a Nation, crippled by an absence of veracious hegemony, but worse still, in despair for a worthy successor.  O blessed 9ja adolescents, we CANNOT BUT deviate from this cankerworm that has eaten deep into the very core of our economic and social progress & stability.

Before you point THAT NEXT ACCUSING FINGER, look at the OTHER FOUR! As our dearly beloved Nigeria strives on to a bleak tomorrow, NOW's our chance to MAKE A DIFFERENCE ,

, By being "THE DIFFERENT"!
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by switch411(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2009
JAMB has really improved especially in the area of release of result. no much time wasted in between.
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2009
I trust 9ja youths, uhmm! Cheaters. God save ya'l dat did cheat.
*farts and moves out of thread*
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by Jarus(m): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2009
E wo awon omode yi. . . . . . .
See the future of Nigeria. . . . . JAMB riggers? In other threads, you will be blaming election riggers.
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by ayogabriel(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2009
Plz guys i want to ask about bowen uni,if dey conduct post-ume for candidates who didnt choose the school as either first or second choice
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by drered(m): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2009
@ ayogabriel u dnt av 2 choose priv8 uni's 2 go 4 der post jamb
@ atukpo U r a pussy!, U talkin bout ppl nt cheatn bt i dnt ci ny ounce of common sense in u, Ur so fu ckd in ur brain u cnt even read btw d lines!, Wer in ma post did i sei i cheated or encourage cheatn!.Chekd ur previous post n i was irritated!U wer advicin ppl on nt gitn agitatd ova trivial issues n rainin insults, Bt wat r u?.A Pussy!Fool, lol
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by drered(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2009
Nd uhm u dnt sei matured u sei mature!.
Ps-Aw fu ckd r u wen a guy dt cheats in his xams educ8 u on simpl english!?
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by mrofficial(m): 12:48am On Apr 10, 2009
Epiphany:

Correct guy, na you biko! Did you learn this from your dad, uncles? Are they part of the people leading us astray in this country and embezzling our money? I can only assume that you are learning this from them.
Dont worry, you will pass the exam and enter the university without any hassles. Mind you, you will have to pay your way through the university too, so be prepared to spend a lot of money to pass your exams.
After that, one of your influential relatives, who you are learning these evil ways from, will help you get a job in a top company and from there, you can continue embezzling more money. Maybe you can even think of going into politics cos there is no other 'river' from which so much money can be chopped.

BETTER CHANGE YOUR WAYS NOW BEFORE I CALL A CURSE UPON YOU O! Bloody cheat!
jamb na obstacle my guy.
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by Epiphany(m): 1:12am On Apr 10, 2009
mr.official:

jamb na obstacle my guy.

My broda, i know say JAMB na obstacle o, but that does not mean that we should cheat na. Me sef, i did JAMB two times and know guys who did it up to 5 times. For we country, everything na obstacle but do we want to forgive those politicians that have been stealing our money? Na from cheating in exams wayo dey start o!
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by mrofficial(m): 2:51am On Apr 10, 2009
Epiphany:

My broda, i know say JAMB na obstacle o, but that does not mean that we should cheat na. Me sef, i did JAMB two times and know guys who did it up to 5 times. For we country, everything na obstacle but do we want to forgive those politicians that have been stealing our money? Na from cheating in exams wayo dey start o!

lol. so u think say na people wey cheat dey for seats? forget dat one ohhh. eni yara logun gbe.
you go dey do legit legit dey hurt urself for this unfaithful country?
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by Joseph6(m): 3:07am On Apr 10, 2009
Iono y janbites look 4 solution wen its in dir face, How desperate are u, If u cnt wise up 4 cmon jamb u can kiss 'havin a career' gudbye,
As 4 odas let dem seek consolation in pple who hv written 5-10 jambs and limit their hopes and dreams to dis so-called pple . as the sayin goes 'failure has many excuses'
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by mrofficial(m): 3:23am On Apr 10, 2009
Joseph6:

Iono y janbites look 4 solution wen its in dir face, How desperate are u, If u cnt wise up 4 cmon jamb u can kiss 'havin a career' gudbye,
As 4 odas let dem seek consolation in pple who hv written 5-10 jambs and limit their hopes and dreams to dis so-called pple . as the sayin goes 'failure has many excuses'
i no fit shout.
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by Epiphany(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2009
mr.official:

lol. so u think say na people wey cheat dey for seats? forget dat one ohhh. eni yara logun gbe.
you go dey do legit legit dey hurt urself for this unfaithful country?

grin grin grin. Are you trying to say that there is no hope for the honest people? shocked
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by bblacky(f): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2009
well, i leave d rest to God, 4 al i know i wrote wel. no bi 4 naija person go predict even wen u write well u fit fail at the end.

MAY GOD HELP US
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by nickybayo(f): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2009
i wrote the exam at oyo
it was really strict their, i went in with my cell phone but wasnt able to calm down nor use it till i went to drop it to the supervisor
after that, i did my best and hope its good enough
the questions were just too cheap
especially the mathematics,
when other wre busying partying and meeting with friends celebrating the end of their jamb leson, i was keeping sleepless night
i know wht i did and i know i deserve to pass
just pray that those examiners know that too
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by philip0906(m): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2009
c dem.dem dey celebrate say dem do runs 4 jamb.Like say na jamb go give dem admission.
my friend 2 was dat foolish last year.he paid 12000 box 2 do runs.hin score 309 com dey jump like fowl wey dey menstruate grin.hin go post jamb oooo boy ;NO SHOW 4 am.hin try do runs but dem tell am may hin bring 150000 box  b4 he will b CONSIDERED(imagine).

SO guys wisen up.
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by Omolola1(f): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2009
i didnt write jamb this year, wrote last year and am in school.

Wish all those that wrote jamb a success.

Pray they dont cease results, coz from what i heard the questions leaked a great deal.
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by ogagus: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2009
I actually wrote my JAMB 2006, it was okay expect the fact I was sick and actually on admission, left the hosiptal for the exam and I got 202, a score good enough on the circumstaces I took the test.
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by azeezbaba(m): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2009
JAMB result is out. It has been CONFIRMED
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by marynine: 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2009
we've written all we know. just pray God helps.

abeg if una get any information about how admission de go for EBSU. Pls brief me @Mary_Nine@yahoo.co.uk

Happy time nairaland users!!!
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by cvibe: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2009
JAMB result will be released on tuesday.
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by drered(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2009
Yup it gon b released on tuesdai cuz accordin 2 dem der was mass cheatin, Jst hope da lame ass body dnt deny ppl dat workd hard 4 der cert der result!.Am out!
Btw mk una dey pray oo
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by wammy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2009
make all those enemy of progress shut up their mouth, the fact that they wrote jamb for 5-10 time doesn't mean the next man should do the same. may God punish all dem bad belle people
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by keyne(f): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2009
i wrote d exam @ victoria island,serious searching bt it was still ok,it's d result dat'll tell.
Re: How Was Ur Jamb Exam by Cheky(m): 4:45am On Apr 16, 2009
It was tough

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Humans Evolved After The Asteroid Hit . / Unilag Post Graduate Tuition Fees / In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.