Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,131 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! (5120 Views)

YABATECH Acquires Plagiarism Detecting Software / UNIUYO Epromac Revived | Epromac Result Checker / I Need To Find Plagiarism Checker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by otabuko(m): 3:15pm On May 23, 2017
Please house, i am in need of a plagiarism checker application that can print the details of the work after checking. I need to check my work for plagiarism before i go on for my final master's degree presentation. please, help a soul in need.
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by ellagabs(f): 3:39pm On May 23, 2017
d best tool for u is "turnitin .com", perfect plagiarism checker. it wil highlyt d copied text n show u d source. jus sign up n upload ur wrk afta few minutes dwnload it n c ur similarity index (percentage copied)
but u cnt register witout a class ID n paswrd.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by amadiwati(m): 3:59pm On May 23, 2017
otabuko:
Please house, i am in need of a plagiarism checker application that can print the details of the work after checking. I need to check my work for plagiarism before i go on for my final master's degree presentation. please, help a soul in need.

Unplag.com or noplag.com

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by otabuko(m): 6:43pm On May 23, 2017
amadiwati:

Unplag.com or noplag.com
these one are trial versions. Need something like plagiarism checker X software and key.
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by otabuko(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2017
ellagabs:
d best tool for u is "turnitin .com", perfect plagiarism checker. it wil highlyt d copied text n show u d source. jus sign up n upload ur wrk afta few minutes dwnload it n c ur similarity index (percentage copied)
my bro is a lecturer at Kansh Uni, i cn giv u his clas ID n Pswrd.
Thank you so much. I appreciate. I'd pm you for the details about class ID. Also I saw on the website class enrollment key. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by otabuko(m): 9:04am On Jul 02, 2017
ellagabs:
please I'm still in need of this. I beg.
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by ellagabs(f): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2017
otabuko:
please I'm still in need of this. I beg.

ok, will send u the details when i get home
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by slydog(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2017
ellagabs:

Hello Ela, pls I don't mind if I can get it to, or if you can run the test for me, I can forward my work to you. My email: seunslyvester@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by otabuko(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2017
ellagabs:

Thank you.
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by ellagabs(f): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
otabuko:
Thank you. mcotabuko@gmail.com
check ur mail
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by ellagabs(f): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
slydog:

Hello Ela, pls I don't mind if I can get it to, or if you can run the test for me, I can forward my work to you. My email: seunslyvester@yahoo.com

check ur mail

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by doggedemmy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
Just one more please...help a bro...eemojevu@gmail.com
ellagabs:

check ur mail
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by otabuko(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
ellagabs:
check ur mail
thanks
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by Juliearth(f): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
otabuko:

Try turnitin.com
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by slydog(m): 7:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
ellagabs:

check ur mail

You are surprisingly wonderful
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by ellagabs(f): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
doggedemmy:
Just one more please...help a bro...eemojevu@gmail.com

done
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by ellagabs(f): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
please if you use ur phone to upload, try to refresh after som minutes, your similarity index (percentage copied) should be available.
But if you got your similarity index and you resubmit again same day, the next result wil b availabl after 24hrs.

Dont wory abt the closing date, i wil ask my bro to extend the closin date so that you can do your work with ease.
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by slydog(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=ellagabs post=58062538]please if you use ur phone to upload, try to refresh after som minutes, your similarity index (percentage copied) should be available.
But if you got your similarity index and you resubmit again same day, the next result wil b availabl after 24hrs.

Dont wory abt the closing date, i wil ask my bro to extend the closin date so that you can do your work with ease.[/quote

Ella, I've submitted and did not get my similarity index. Sent u a mail pls
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by ellagabs(f): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2017
please jus check again, its like sombody got 26% similarity and the other 51%.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by otabuko(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2017
ellagabs:

Yeah, thanks �. I got 26% similarity.
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by doggedemmy(m): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Big thanks!!!
ellagabs:

done
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by slydog(m): 5:31am On Jul 04, 2017
ellagabs:

I got 51% I'm now truing to re-paraphrase the whole work. I need atleast 10%
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by zland4ps(m): 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
ellagabs:

For goodness sake, please I'm in dire need of it too, all of the class I'd I see online have expired. If u don't mind. allinoahgbenga@gmail.com

Tnx alot

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by ADEWALE7777: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Dear ellagabs, thanks for the good work. could you please forward the classroom to a friend too? I need it for my m.sc thesis ma. Thanks in anticipation.

cc: ellagabs
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by ellagabs(f): 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
zland4ps:

For goodness sake, please I'm in dire need of it too, all of the class I'd I see online have expired. If u don't mind. allinoahgbenga@gmail.com

Tnx alot

done sir
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by zland4ps(m): 4:07am On Jul 05, 2017
ellagabs:

done sir
Thanks ma. God bless you
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by ellagabs(f): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2017
ADEWALE7777:
Dear ellagabs, thanks for the good work. could you please forward the classroom to a friend too? I need it for my m.sc thesis ma. Thanks in anticipation.

cc: ellagabs

how cn i do dat sir? no mail
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by drhammed: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2017
ellagabs:

Please I shall be grateful if you can also assist me with it... akandehammedadedamola@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by ellagabs(f): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
drhammed:
Please I shall be grateful if you can also assist me with it... akandehammedadedamola@gmail.com

Done
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by ADEWALE7777: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
ellagabs:

su.dauda@student.oauife.edu.ng
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by drhammed: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
ellagabs:

Done
Received. . God bless you
Re: In Need Of A Genuine Plagiarism Checker Software, Plesae Help! by ezimo777(m): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
ellagabs:
please if you use ur phone to upload, try to refresh after som minutes, your similarity index (percentage copied) should be available.

Dont wory abt the closing date, i wil ask my bro to extend the closin date so that you can do your work with ease.

Please I beg for Id and password. My mailbox is ugwubenkingsley@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stunning Images Of The Sky From An X-ray Telescope / See What A Newly Graduate Post On Social Media / Abu Zaria Post-utme Information.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.