Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

At What Stage Dud God Create Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At What Stage Dud God Create Hell? (310 Views)

WHEN Did God Create Hell? / Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At What Stage Dud God Create Hell? by jinha(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
The bible made us believe that God created the heaven and the earth and everything in between...
I want to ask two questions
(1). If God is said to be all knowing (omniscient),at what stage or level did he create hell?
(2). If God created hell after the creation of human(knowing fully well that he's omniscient),does that not make God a human after all?
Re: At What Stage Dud God Create Hell? by respect80(m): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
My friend stop feeling that you have asked any smart question here
I will answer you only if you provide the answers to the 2 questions below :

1 . what do you believe in?

2. Is hell located outside the universe which God created?

(1) (Reply)

Christian True Love - Where Is It? / Victory One Step At A Time / Confronting Goliaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.