Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation (1232 Views)

Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis / Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation by Demmzy15(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
OLAADEGBU sorry to say o, you're a kid! Upon your old age? undecided Your kids must be disappointed!

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
Demmzy15:

OLAADEGBU sorry to say o, you're a kid! Upon your old age? undecided Your kids must be disappointed!

Am I not an old man again? Okay, when I grow up I wouldn't want to be like you. cool
Re: Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation by tartar9(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
OLAADEGBU:
Muslims and Gays want to destroy christian civilisation

http://shoebat.com/2014/04/24/muslims-homosexuals-want-destroy-christian-civilization/
say the truth,you know you're saying nonsense
Re: Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation by amalektch: 8:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

http://shoebat.com/2014/04/24/muslims-homosexuals-want-destroy-christian-civilization/

what is a "christian civilization"? You mean white European civilization? Christ did not come to establish a civilization, but to raise to Himself, priests to worship Him.
Re: Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
tartar9:

say the truth,you know you're saying nonsense

Did I say anything other than post a link and it's title? undecided
Re: Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
amalektch:

what is a "christian civilization"? You mean white European civilization? Christ did not come to establish a civilization, but to raise to Himself, priests to worship Him.

Read the link before you begin to speculate on what you know little or nothing about.
Re: Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation by amalektch: 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Read the link before you begin to speculate on what you know little or nothing about.

I've watched quite a lot of Walid Shoebat's youtube videos dating back to at least 2006 and so this one is nothing new...

I asked a specific question, which you avoided, preferring instead to traffic in personal insult (how christian)... what does Shoebat call a "christian civilization"? Such exists only in the imagination of people for whom christianity is more a culture rather than a personal relationship with Jesus. As i said earlier, please show us in the scriptures where Christ said He came to establish an earthly civilization.
Re: Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:22am On Sep 07, 2015
amalektch:

I've watched quite a lot of Walid Shoebat's youtube videos dating back to at least 2006 and so this one is nothing new...

And what do you think about them?

amalektch:

I asked a specific question, which you avoided, preferring instead to traffic in personal insult (how christian)...

Where and when did I insult you? If I did I do sincerely apologise. cry

amalektch:

what does Shoebat call a "christian civilization"? Such exists only in the imagination of people for whom christianity is more a culture rather than a personal relationship with Jesus. As i said earlier, please show us in the scriptures where Christ said He came to establish an earthly civilization.

All you need to do is to look at countries whose constitutions are influenced by the Bible as opposed to those that are not and come to your own conclusion. cool

Read how the following Scriptures have influenced civilisation today. http://crossandquill.com/journey/the-influence-of-christianity-on-western-civilization/
Re: Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation by amalektch: 12:58am On Sep 07, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

And what do you think about them?

Where and when did I insult you? If I did I do sincerely apologise. cry

All you need to do is to look at countries whose constitutions are influenced by the Bible as opposed to those that are not and come to your own conclusion. cool

Read how the following Scriptures have influenced civilisation today. http://crossandquill.com/journey/the-influence-of-christianity-on-western-civilization/

Where are the countries whose constitutions are influenced by the bible? Please name them. Secondly, where did Christ say He was interested in making sure that the bible influenced constitutions of nations? Christ was here on earth for 33 years... at what point did He fight to politically influence the Jewish laws and statutes? Christ came to take God out of a building and into the hearts of men, we have spent the last few centuries fighting to put Him back behind constitutions, courts and federal buildings.

Nigeria and a lot of african countries are heavily influenced by christianity... of what benefit has it been to us? What does western civilization mean? You mean white civilization?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:54am On Sep 07, 2015
amalektch:

Where are the countries who constitutions are influenced by the bible? Please name them. Secondly, where did Christ say He was interested in making sure that the bible influenced constitutions of nations? Christ was here on earth for 33 years... at what point did He fight to politically influence the Jewish laws and statutes? Christ came to take God out of a building and into the hearts of men, we have spent the last few centuries fighting to put Him back behind constitutions, courts and federal buildings.

Nigeria and a lot of african countries are heavily influenced by christianity... of what benefit has it been to us? What does western civilization mean? You mean white civilization?

Did you read the suggested link? undecided
Re: Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation by amalektch: 2:04am On Sep 07, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Did you read the suggested link? undecided

I really tried but i see no use for the frequent caterwauling about muslims destroying christian civilization. I'm not sure Christ is concerned about earthly civilizations...

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
amalektch:

I really tried but i see no use for the frequent caterwauling about muslims destroying christian civilization. I'm not sure Christ is concerned about earthly civilizations...

Trying is not good enough you have to do it otherwise you will have to save your uninformed comments until then.
Re: Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

which one be Christian civilization again? They don come again ooo

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
dmandy:

which one be Christian civilization again? They don come again ooo

You need to ask the author of the link in the OP. He seems to be Roman catholic. cool
Re: Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You need to ask the author of the link in the OP. He seems to be Roman catholic. cool

Re: Muslims And Gays Want To Destroy Christian Civilisation by onetrack(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
You forgot to include us atheists.

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Living Miracle Of The Prophet Muhammad / Church Signs That Portray Three-dimensional Stupidity!!! / (riddle)what Was The Last Thing God Created In Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.