Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Android Developers Lets Help Each Other - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android Developers Lets Help Each Other (986 Views)

Android Developers Group / Kotlin For Android Developers By Antonio Leiva" Ebook(pdf). / Android Developers : Building Your Android Library And Add It To Maven Central (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Developers Lets Help Each Other by abdulhadi101(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Greeting to all android developers, lets meet here and discuss our problems so that we can find a solution together. Welcome!!!.
Disclaimer: I am still a beginner
Re: Android Developers Lets Help Each Other by abdulhadi101(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
For those of you wanting to learn android development for beginners, I will recommend you first take online class, or download videos online, it will help you in a very huge amount of ways. Let me remind you there are loads of videos online for you to get started... but i will like to recommend that you take videos from Udacity. Udacity is a for-profit educational organization founded by Sebastian Thrun, David Stavens, and Mike Sokolsky offering massive open online courses (MOOCs). According to Thrun, the origin of the name Udacity comes from the company's desire to be "audacious for you, the student". While it originally focused on offering university-style courses, it now focuses more on vocational courses for professionals. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Udacity
Videos from udacity.com are very easy to understanding for those who do not have any form of experience of knowledge about programming or Android development. Although Udacity is a profit educational organisation, you can register for free and get access to their tone of material such as videos, source codes etc.
so take a step and register with udacity and get on.......https://www.udacity.com
Re: Android Developers Lets Help Each Other by damoobaba: 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
Fellow programmers,please I need your contributions on this topic.Am new in programming and just encountered some problems trying to run emulator from my android studio project.
The actual problem is that I have been trying to install the "Intel x86 Emulator Accelerator (HAXM installer)" but each time i open the sdk manager, it brings only the installed packages and no uninstalled package. Your urgent contributions will be highly appreciated because there are still several packages that i must install before i can continue with my project but which are missing from the list of the "installed packages" in my sdk manager.

Below is the screenshot of my sdk manager

Re: Android Developers Lets Help Each Other by abdulhadi101(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
If trying to install the emulator is your main problem nw...go to where your adt folder is navigate to Sdk>extras>>intel>Hardware Accelerated Exe.Manager> den click and install intelhaxam-android.....
Re: Android Developers Lets Help Each Other by abdulhadi101(m): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
But note, during installation u might get an error message wich will abort d installation....this means that ur system visualizer is disable......to enable u have to access your system BIOS set up to change it
Re: Android Developers Lets Help Each Other by damoobaba: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
abdulhadi101:
If trying to install the emulator is your main problem nw...go to where your adt folder is navigate to Sdk>extras>>intel>Hardware Accelerated Exe.Manager> den click and install intelhaxam-android.....
Running the emulator is actually the smaller problem,the bigger problem is that I still have to download some APIs because I want to incorporate google maps in the appplication that am developing.

(1) (Reply)

Help On Qt Creator / Christmas And New Year Video Tutorial, Ebook, Software Gifts And Free Coaching / I Cant Believe This All Android Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.