Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There (2024 Views)

Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock / PHOTOS: Celebrities Who Quit Showbiz To Live Ordinary Lives / 6 Nollywood Actresses Who Quit Acting For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by mazeech: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
After spending years living in a camper van moving from one city to another in America, Foster Huntingdon decided it was time to build his own house. Where did he build it? – On a tree in the forest! grin cheesy

The wooden cabins have beautiful views, and are connected by a narrow footbridge from one tree to the other. His shower is built some pipes and on old metal barrel.
Foster lives in one of the cabins, while the other serves as a guesthouse.
Why did he quit his city job to live on a tree in the forest
Read on…

"People have these notions that you have to move into the city but you really don't.”
Foster quit his city job in 2011. He further said "I've been,,,,,(Click link to read what he said)

Can you do like Foster?
Now read the main gist about Foster that will keep you wondering with mouth agape….and see all 20 photos

Click here - https://www.mazech.com/man_who_lives_on_a_tree

Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by mazeech: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
shocked cheesy
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
there's nothing like naturegringringrin
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by Vince77(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Me Likey cool
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by mazeech: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
smiley
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by Greyworld: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
Home alone.
Marv: ...... from a tree house?
Harry: are yu scared Marv? Are yu afraid? C'mon.
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by FruityLass: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
I love nature.

Talk of trees, shrubs, grasses, vines......the freshness of air smileythrills me.
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by cozy7(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
This guy must be a monkey in his former life.

#MODIFIED
At least, he doesn't have to bother himself with tenament rate or land use charge. Even armed robbers will think twice b4 rubbing him........#make I go find my own dogoyaro tree.
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by Jalubarika(m): 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
Innovative! soon build mine in Ijebu -jesha
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by mazeech: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
lol, he built the tree house on their family land in the forest!

Where are our Naija city dwellers? Can you behave like Foster....go back to village and locate your family land in the forest...build house and live there and no contact with city people again and their wahala- part of development!!!cheesy grin
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by Kingtim(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Awesome. Son kingT!M encore. Tout cela grâce à ladyF t'aime. Je ne t'épouserai pas un jour.
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
AM GOIN TO VGC VICTORIA GARDEN CITY TO BUILD MUD HOUSES SOON!!!
#YOLO
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by Pidggin(f): 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
No toilet?
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by benELOHIM7(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lol...oyibo snakes are civilized sha...make him try am for africa
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by RedCard1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Is he a zoologist like GEJ? The house fine sha
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by mazeech: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pidggin:
No toilet?

lol, u get time to ask where toilet dey in the forest! grin
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by atilla(m): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Really beautiful.

I can do this for like a weekend not for a long time
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by abuaoyen(f): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
The day d tree falls down so does the house
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by mazeech: 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
abuaoyen:
The day d tree falls down so does the house

lol, I've been thinking about that. undecided

Though some trees can live very long, even thousands of years. But, I don't know about this particular tree. What if it falls down
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by sunkoye: 12:45am On Sep 07, 2015
He is a peaceful man.
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by lordcyl3(m): 12:56am On Sep 07, 2015
wow. such s nice concept
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by mazeech: 7:09am On Sep 07, 2015
No doubt, he is talented! smiley
Re: See Man Who Quit City Job To Build House On A Tree In The Forest And Lives There by AtomikEnergy: 7:17am On Sep 07, 2015
very very cool but it doesnt lóok safe to me!

(1) (Reply)

[ Photos] Another Olajumoke Spotted At Ibadan Waiting To Be Discovered / Red Carpet Photos Of Nollywood Stars At The Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards / Some Of The Oldest Photographs Ever Taken In The Human History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.