Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Share Your Experience Using Detachable Tablet Keyboard - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share Your Experience Using Detachable Tablet Keyboard (1073 Views)

My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro / My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Using Detachable Tablet Keyboard by Olarewajub: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
I'm thinking of procuring a tablet keyboard for my device. Ever used a detachable universal tablet keyboard before? Please share Your experience.
Re: Share Your Experience Using Detachable Tablet Keyboard by jideprof: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Olarewajub:
I'm thinking of procuring a tablet keyboard for my device. Ever used a detachable universal tablet keyboard before? Please share Your experience.

feels great with my jkk mr 792 unilorin tablet, you use shortcuts and it gives ease to typing.

you won't regret it tho. the only con is the keyboards makes imprints on my device's screen.
Re: Share Your Experience Using Detachable Tablet Keyboard by Olarewajub: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
jideprof:

feels great with my jkk mr 792 unilorin tablet, you use shortcuts and it gives ease to typing.

you won't regret it tho. the only con is the keyboards makes imprints on my device's screen.
How much did you get yours and I'll appreciate if you can provide a pic of it.
Re: Share Your Experience Using Detachable Tablet Keyboard by Bollove: 3:43am On Sep 07, 2015
jideprof:

I will never use keyboard again, Jide becareful with it ooo, my G9 slipped from the keyboard-pouch grip and smashed my touchscreen on the tiles. Now I am using a pouch that bandage my device after changing my screen.... na only devil fit make am comot this pouch.

The imprints is another thing, it makes Ur screen look so rough and ugly... no to keyboard again !!!
Re: Share Your Experience Using Detachable Tablet Keyboard by jideprof: 6:18am On Sep 07, 2015
Olarewajub:
How much did you get yours and I'll appreciate if you can provide a pic of it.
I got it #2,500 in Ilorin but I don't have it with me now. I forgot it in school
Re: Share Your Experience Using Detachable Tablet Keyboard by jideprof: 6:20am On Sep 07, 2015
Bollove:
I will never use keyboard again, Jide becareful with it ooo, my G9 slipped from the keyboard-pouch grip and smashed my touchscreen on the tiles. Now I am using a pouch that bandage my device after changing my screen.... na only devil fit make am comot this pouch.

The imprints is another thing, it makes Ur screen look so rough and ugly... no to keyboard again !!!
Its not my primary pouch tho, once I started seeing the imprint, I got another pouch and a screen protector. kiss
Re: Share Your Experience Using Detachable Tablet Keyboard by Olarewajub: 7:44am On Sep 07, 2015
jideprof:

I got it #2,500 in Ilorin but I don't have it with me now. I forgot it in school
I really appreciate your assistance. Please what do you mean by "keyboards makes
imprints on my device's screen." ?
Re: Share Your Experience Using Detachable Tablet Keyboard by Olarewajub: 7:47am On Sep 07, 2015
Bollove:
jideprof:

Its not my primary pouch tho, once I started seeing the imprint, I got another pouch and a screen protector. kiss
Bollove:
jideprof:

Now i'm scared. Intend using the keyboard to type a million words. My screen ain't going to be thesame again?
Re: Share Your Experience Using Detachable Tablet Keyboard by Bollove: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2015
Olarewajub:
Now i'm scared. Intend using the keyboard to type a million words. My screen ain't going to be thesame again?
If you wanna use keyboard, don't make it Ur primary pouch ... U may buy the keyboard pouch and still buy a pouch that will bandage your device like craze .... Tab fall down easily and when they do the screen/screen touch or both will be smashed and you are gonna pay to fix them .. (not token money depending on Ur device) !!!

u may buy keyboard pouch as secondary pouch sha, maybe when you wanna set up Ur device on a table after which disconnect and fold it in Ur bag but as for making it Ur primary pouch, it may loosen grip on Ur device and Pam ....
Re: Share Your Experience Using Detachable Tablet Keyboard by Olarewajub: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2015
Bollove:
If you wanna use keyboard, don't make it Ur primary pouch ... U may buy the keyboard pouch and still buy a pouch that will bandage your device like craze .... Tab fall down easily and when they do the screen/screen touch or both will be smashed and you are gonna pay to fix them .. (not token money depending on Ur device) !!!

u may buy keyboard pouch as secondary pouch sha, maybe when you wanna set up Ur device on a table after which disconnect and fold it in Ur bag but as for making it Ur primary pouch, it may loosen grip on Ur device and Pam ....
Thanks.
Re: Share Your Experience Using Detachable Tablet Keyboard by jideprof: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Olarewajub:
I really appreciate your assistance. Please what do you mean by "keyboards makes
imprints on my device's screen." ?
The keyboard is like a pouch, and will make imprint of the alphabets on your screen if you cover it always and for a long time
Re: Share Your Experience Using Detachable Tablet Keyboard by jideprof: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bollove:

Exactly
Re: Share Your Experience Using Detachable Tablet Keyboard by Olarewajub: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
jideprof:
Exactly
Can this stuff " MTN BBLITED 5GB Plan For Android Using Psiphon Handler" be tethered to a PC via Wi-Fi?
Re: Share Your Experience Using Detachable Tablet Keyboard by jideprof: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Olarewajub:
Can this stuff " MTN BBLITED 5GB Plan For
Android Using Psiphon
Handler" be tethered to a PC via Wi-Fi?

I don't think so but you can use it via your modem
Re: Share Your Experience Using Detachable Tablet Keyboard by Olarewajub: 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
jideprof:

I don't think so but you can use it via your modem
Any other option that can be tethered with PC?

(1) (Reply)

How To Accumulate Unlimited Credit With The New Myads App For Android Phones / Opera Mini For Your Bb10 Device!! / Tecno Camon C9 Heating Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.