Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:16 AM

My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs (69881 Views)

My Experience Using Tecno WX3 Pro / Will You Consider Using Tecno T484 With 4000mah Battery Which Last For 80days? / My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Oyindebrah(f): 4:30pm On May 09, 2016
Before I start my writeup,Please "I do not want attacks from any tecno fan or hater" because this is the truth about the so called Tecno L8.

I saw people talking about their experiences and all that so I decided to menion what they didn't mention about the device.

My Tecno L8 is a champagne gold colour with it shiny metal appearance...

The Tecno L8 is indeed a nice phone,most people said its heavy and all sorts that almost discouraged me in buying it but it isn't heavy at all,its just like normal devices.

Battery aspect: Well i really do like affordable phones with good battery capacity,The phone is5050mAh and I watched a 2hours movie on my phone and can you imagine that it deducted "15%" from my battery percentage... Like seriously?? I thought it was 5050mAh??why's my battery even deducting like its 3000mah or less,I'm really pissed off because of that.

Camera level..The camera pixel is quiet amazing though at least more that what I expected from Tecno Mobile because they are known for making bad camera's for their devices but this L8 camera is just 2mp front and back is 8mp (check my home screen picture) it was taken with the front camera.

The phone doesn't have a fast charge option included in it specification but it actually charges faster than I expected. And yeah yeah,I can screenshot with three fingers swiped on the screen and i think that's because of the inbuilt hiOS. Also allow me to talk the RAM,the L8 is 1GB Ram,but my device doesn't hang at all because I make use of my hiOS often.

I made an unboxing video,and this is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_0LnsHYhNE Please watch,share and LIKE ..Thanks guys

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 09, 2016
15% battery drop after a 2 hr movie is not bad oyindebrah, in fact it is pretty good depending on the quality of the movie. The consumption is dependent on some factors, u will use more battery if u streamed the movie using Internet. U will save more battery if the movie was saved on ur device and u watched offline. U will even save more battery if u turn off WiFi and data while watching the movie.

Movie resolution also plays a part, if u watched low quality movie u will use less battery unlike if u watched an HD movie. And ur screen brightness also plays a part as well as volume level u set. So u see sister a lot of things are involved here. But 15% in 2 hrs is really not bad.

48 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Marvell23(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2016
Honestly Oyindebrah , 15% consumed in 2hrs is not a bad performance judging from the fact that you are watching movie. It's pretty good

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by LongJohnS: 4:59pm On May 09, 2016
Well said.
EOD.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by LongJohnS: 5:01pm On May 09, 2016
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Oyindebrah(f): 5:02pm On May 09, 2016
greenhulk:
15% battery drop after a 2 hr movie is not bad oyindebrah, in fact it is pretty good depending on the quality of the movie. The consumption is dependent on so we factors, u will use more battery if u streamed the movie using Internet. U will save more battery if the movie was saved on ur device and u watched offline. U will even save more battery if u turn off WiFi and data while watching the movie.

Movie resolution also plays a part, if u watched low quality movie u will use less battery unlike if u watched an HD movie. And ur screen brightness also plays a part as well as volume level u set. So u see sister a lot of things are involved here. But 15% in 2 hrs is really not bad.

I was expecting like 10percent since it was a 5050mAh but anyways thanks for telling me,lol I'm an upcoming "techgeek" watch my unboxing video too,its up there

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Oladipupo22: 5:21pm On May 09, 2016
This one every female experience thread is making front page

Lemme kukuma book space with fried pop corn and cooked shawarma for this train

I hope lalasticlala,obinoscopy and all are noticing these

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Minesota1(f): 7:06pm On May 09, 2016
Well i use the Tecno L8..the battery life is incredible i dnt knw wat u r talkibg bout..i use a samsung too i knw ow many times i v to charge..as a matter of fact i move around with my charger..Errm m a picture fan d Tecno L8 camera didn't quite cut it for me..but its not bad..
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Goldenheart(m): 7:10pm On May 09, 2016
again?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by armyofone(m): 7:12pm On May 09, 2016
How much is the L8 ?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Hundreddegrees(m): 7:13pm On May 09, 2016
Dearie, the current economic problems won't let us think of flashy phones nw.....Now man deh reason hw to chop belleful

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Exponental(m): 7:14pm On May 09, 2016
noted
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by gabylzy(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2016
greenhulk:
15% battery drop after a 2 hr movie is not bad oyindebrah, in fact it is pretty good depending on the quality of the movie. The consumption is dependent on so we factors, u will use more battery if u streamed the movie using Internet. U will save more battery if the movie was saved on ur device and u watched offline. U will even save more battery if u turn off WiFi and data while watching the movie.

My m5 will deduct 7% after a 2hr movie..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by snipesdam(m): 7:15pm On May 09, 2016
Is this all you have to say angry angry angry angry angry Metchewww SMH
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Owodiran1(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2016
Three weeks old Meizu metal with helio x10 for sale. 47k and also negotiable. With all accessories. 08153953901. Selling it because i got a new phone..
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by justicejay(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2016
Is there more?
Ok
Thanks for sharing.

But what about the Tecno phone your short prick BF bought for you last month?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Olukokosir(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2016
Wats my kansign now ehn
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by SuperSuave(m): 7:18pm On May 09, 2016
devil punish the 1diot mod wey ban me
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by Bestman111(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2016
How much did u bought it?
Oyindebrah:
Before I start my writeup,Please "I do not want attacks from any tecno fan or hater" because this is the truth about the so called Tecno L8.

I saw people talking about their experiences and all that so I decided to menion what they didn't mention about the device.

My Tecno L8 is a champagne gold colour with it shiny metal appearance...

The Tecno L8 is indeed a nice phone,most people said its heavy and all sorts that almost discouraged me in buying it but it isn't heavy at all,its just like normal devices.

Battery aspect: Well i really do like affordable phones with good battery capacity,The phone is5050mAh and I watched a 2hours movie on my phone and can you imagine that it deducted "15%" from my battery percentage... Like seriously?? I thought it was 5050mAh??why's my battery even deducting like its 3000mah or less,I'm really pissed off because of that.

Camera level..The camera pixel is quiet amazing though at least more that what I expected from Tecno Mobile because they are known for making bad camera's for their devices but this L8 camera is just 2mp front and back is 8mp (check my home screen picture) it was taken with the front camera.

The phone doesn't have a fast charge option included in it specification but it actually charges faster than I expected. And yeah yeah,I can screenshot with three fingers swiped on the screen and i think that's because of the inbuilt hiOS. Also allow me to talk the RAM,the L8 is 1GB Ram,but my device doesn't hang at all because I make use of my hiOS often.

I made an unboxing video,and this is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_0LnsHYhNE Please watch,share and LIKE ..Thanks guys
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by SmooshCHN: 7:20pm On May 09, 2016
snipesdam:
Is this all you have to say angry angry angry angry angry Metchewww SMH
I bet you can't even do a Boxers review. Her effort is a useful piece to those interested in the gadget unlike your comment in this thread.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by SuperSuave(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2016
Bestman111:
you're kidding right abi you did not feel it

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by tellwisdom: 7:21pm On May 09, 2016
Op, techno is for poor people like you. Go and make money and buy good fone sad
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by SmooshCHN: 7:21pm On May 09, 2016
SuperSuave:
you're kidding right
Hahahahaha.. cheesy cheesy Wicked
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by donshady(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2016
15% in 2hrs??! Nigerians wetin happen... E be like say u go do your own battery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by prahcetomi(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2016
Bestman111:
Scuse me sir,modify this.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by justicejay(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2016
SuperSuave:
devil punish the 1diot mod wey ban me
Lolx
You come with full force to fight this time around.
But honestly those useless mods should start sweeping the street if they don't have any good thing to do!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by BL3zzY(f): 7:28pm On May 09, 2016
na waooo me no they understand this una experience issues again oo
Make me go buy tecno make I experience too
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by justicejay(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2016
Its giving you headache I guessgringringringrin
prahcetomi:
Scuse me sir,modify this.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by ritababe(f): 7:29pm On May 09, 2016
tellwisdom:
Op, techno is for poor people like you. Go and make money and buy good fone sad

a comment not well thought

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by SuperSuave(m): 7:29pm On May 09, 2016
justicejay:

Lolx
You come with full force to fight this time around.
But honestly those useless mods should start sweeping the street if they don't have any good thing to do!
there's no difference between them and the bone of a fish...all they know how to do is move useless threads to fp
Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by justicejay(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2016
Bestman111:
Urghhhhhhhhh really? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs by justicejay(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2016
SuperSuave:
there's no difference between them and the bone of a fish...all they know how to do is move useless threads to fp
Yeah, this tread as an example or see the snake I killed in my shoe this morning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Convert Java Phone To Android / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures / Samsung Replaces Microsd Card With UFS 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.