Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo (10186 Views)

Poll: who has the best ass

omotola: 92% (12 votes)
ini edo: 7% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Who Rocked It Better, Omotola Or Toke Makinwa? (photos) / Omotola Or Cher: Who Is Hotter? / Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo by damseldami(f): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2009
well i think omotola but ini is not that bad

Re: Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo by Afam4eva(m): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2009
See as Ini edo be like wrestler.
Re: Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo by Afam4eva(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2009
@ poster

I hope your ass is not like buscuit,this one you're so obsessed with ass.
Re: Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo by damseldami(f): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2009
afam4eva:

@ poster

I hope your ass is not like buscuit,this one you're so obsessed with ass.
well i hope you are obessed with insults because i will be giving you a lot of them very soon you idiot
Re: Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo by damseldami(f): 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2009
omotola

Re: Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo by pureminded: 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2009
@damseldami, The way you posted the pics has said it all, U posted a pic for The sexiest Omotola and 3 for Ini Edo ,ahba , that na cheating nah , post more pics of Omotola as well ,

@Topic- Omotola, Very very sexy back side tongue
Re: Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo by pureminded: 7:38pm On Apr 04, 2009
ahah u don adjust before i post self , Nice one cool
Re: Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo by Afam4eva(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2009
damseldami:

well i hope you are obessed with insults because i will be giving you a lot of them very soon you idiot

What's the cursing for? You getting all worked up because i asked if your booty was like slippers since you're so obsessed with the topic.
Re: Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo by Amigoz(f): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2009
Neither undecided
Re: Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo by Pepeye(f): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2009
Unfortunately none tongue
Re: Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo by Sauron1: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2009
I think Omotola takes the cake.
Ini Edo looks like an Enyimba central defender.
Re: Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo by uzwu: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2009
Omo T all the way tongue tongue
Re: Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo by spikedcylinder: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2009
If one can look past both of their wacky dress sense, Omo T. tongue
Re: Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo by tope2000(f): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2009
Omotola's ass is on another level compare to ini cheesy
Re: Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo by yme1(f): 12:37am On Apr 05, 2009
both of them have got sexy booty so rest your case
Re: Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo by kadman(m): 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2009
spikedcylinder:

If one can look past both of their wacky dress sense, Omo T. tongue

But sadly one cannot,what both those women wear are just too wacked to be real angry
Re: Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo by damseldami(f): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2009
afam4eva:

What's the cursing for? You getting all worked up because i asked if your booty was like slippers since you're so obsessed with the topic.
firsly i didn't curse, secondly don't say what you don't know and and lastly you are still an idiot
and as my mom used to say:
if you have nothing good to say don't say anthing at all
YOU TURD LIKE PUSSY SUCKING DUMBSHIT FAT ASSBUTT UGLY SMELLY CROTCHED BASTARDD
Re: Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo by Afam4eva(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2009
damseldami:

firsly i didn't curse, secondly don't say what you don't know

You must really be cursed not to know what it means to curse someone,yet you're still cursing.
Re: Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo by damseldami(f): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2009
afam4eva:

You must really be cursed not to know what it means to curse someone,yet you're still cursing.

well then i dont mind being cursed as long as i have to curse you. also, i insulted you, i didn't curse you, in case you didn't know, not that i expect you to know since you are as dumb as a brick, A curse is any manner of adversity thought to be inflicted by any supernatural power, such as a spell, a prayer, an imprecation, an execration, magic, witchcraft, a god, a natural force, or a spirit.
NOW THAT IS THE TRUE MEANING OF A CURSE SO SHUT YOUR TRAP AND GO HIDE IN A CORNER WHERE YOU BELONG

YOU BUM LICKING BRAIN DEAD CORPULENT UGOLIOUS RECTUM SNIFFING DDICKHEAD SPERMM BANK
OH YEAH I WENT THERE

(1)

Joseph Yobo Propose To Adaeze (mgbn) Wooow / Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online / Nigerian Celebrity Exposes Massive Boobs And Bum In New Dance Video(pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.