Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture (2769 Views)

IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump / Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / IPOB Delegates Blocks Trump In White House To Discuss Biafra PICS VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by tochukwuifeduba: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
By Joe Freeman

‪#‎BIAFRAN‬# FREEDOM my Land Biafra,Thank God for sending his only Son Nnamdi Kanu to bring light to us and remind us where we come from,May Chukwu okiki obiama keep on strengthen u till u accomplish what u are sent for,we are with u,as long as the death could not hold Jesus Captive,Hausa and Yurabas even Obama can not hold u captive Amen.Biarfa we stand.
Biafra is my home in biafra i was born and in biafra i shall also die. No going back.am still d Sooner or later, I must revenge what they did to my #BIAFRAN brother at Onitsha on the 30 of August 2015. I and IPOB members will surely fight back, they've killed us, and we must revenge. IT IS BIAFRA OR DEATH.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mmshew

3 Likes

Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by aminho(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
By Joe Freeman

‪#‎BIAFRAN‬# FREEDOM my Land Biafra,Thank God for sending his only Son Nnamdi Kanu to bring light to us and remind us where we come from,May Chukwu okiki obiama keep on strengthen u till u accomplish what u are sent for,we are with u,as long as the death could not hold Jesus Captive,Hausa and Yurabas even Obama can not hold u captive Amen.Biarfa we stand.
Biafra is my home in biafra i was born and in biafra i shall also die. No going back.am still d Sooner or later, I must revenge what they did to my #BIAFRAN brother at Onitsha on the 30 of August 2015. I and IPOB members will surely fight back, they've killed us, and we must revenge. IT IS BIAFRA OR DEATH.
is he the son of god now

3 Likes

Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by cybertyrant(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
I dnt see nnamdi kanu, just igbo,yoruba and hausa stomach infrastructure
Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
When you see elderly men and women following a small boy up and down, then you know something is amiss. This isn't the first time though, it reminds me of 1967 all over again, when the fate of an entire tribe was placed in the hands of a young colonel.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
The new Biafran pledge....

"The issue of Biafra was settled in 1970".
ACF -

"I am the owner of this throne. Any Ibo that goes against my wish will be consumed by this Lagoon. This is not your village"
HRM Oba Akiolu of Lagos -

"If the Ibos like they can try secession again and be faced with the consequences".
Dr. JM -
Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by FreeGlobe(f): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ioannes:
When you see elderly men and women following a small boy up and down, then you know something is amiss. This isn't the first time though, it reminds me of 1967 all over again, when the fate of an entire tribe was placed in the hands of a young colonel.
whya are you afraid though

1 Like

Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by EasternLionn: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
cybertyrant:
I dnt see nnamdi kanu, just igbo,yoruba and hausa stomach infrastructure

Nnamdi is wearing red isiagu, he is in the middle.

Zoom the picture.
Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by SSPX(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
long Live Ipob

2 Likes

Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:
whya are you afraid though
Afraid sha!
Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by EasternLionn: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ioannes:

Typical zoo monkey ranting.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by MISSNORA(f): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
Cool
Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by eph12(m): 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ioannes:
With this reasoning it will be catastrophe to have a 40 years old man as a president of any country ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by yanabasee(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
This idiots should just shutap! Biafra my deeeck tongue
Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by Fash20: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
Cool
what is cool you better don't do follow follow. I can't imagine how you would look like when kwashiokor strikes you. Just saying in ooo
Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by MISSNORA(f): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
Fash20:
what is cool you better don't do follow follow. I can't imagine how you would look like when kwashiokor strikes you. Just saying in ooo
My signature will tell u better. I don't judge people. I believe in liberty....... And yes. I'm strictly yoruba

1 Like

Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by cybertyrant(m): 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
EasternLionn:

Nnamdi is wearing red isiagu, he is in the middle.

Zoom the picture.
I have seen him, thanks
LOOKS COOL
Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by seunny4lif(m): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
#Not until there's a reasonable conclusion, we shall continue till BIAFRA is achieved.

Fear not when, fear not why, fear not much while we're alive
Life is for living, not living up tight, see ya somewhere up in the sky
Fear not die, I'll be alive for a million years, bye bye's
are not for legends, I'm forever young, my name (BIAFRA) shall survive

#Whatsoever it takes, my generation shall (BY HIS GRACE) , if not (GOD FORBID) , we pass it down to the next generation.

Through the darkest blocks, over kitchen stoves over Pyrex pots
My name shall be passed down to generations
While debating up in barber shops, young slung, hung here, shorty
The nigga from here with a little ambition
Just what we can become her

#BIAFRA shall remain young and will never die. WE ARE BIAFRANS

And as the father passed his story down to his sons ears
Younger kid, younger every year, yeah
So if you love me, baby, this is how you let me know
Don't ever let me go, that's how you let me know, babe

GOD BLESS

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ioannes:

Get ready, it must be achieved.

We are not NIGERIANS. If it reminds of 1967, be informed that it is fresh in our minds.

1 Like

Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by PedroJP(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Viva Biafra

1 Like

Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
By Joe Freeman

Where is the official statement?

Nwannaa, unu emechuzina anyi iru. Taa aru, agbozina uja.

If you want to bite, by all means bite, sink in that canine and take a big chunk. Please stop barking, bite...bite....Bite.

You don't tell a man that you are going to bite him and what part of his body you are going to take the chunk from.

Taa the aru..ginidi.

Every time, I'm going to burn police stations, kill armies. Each time you guys make this threat, ndi ofe ejili nmadu na eme akaje na nairaland.
Re: Breaking From USA Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Delegates To USA Release Official Picture by flyingsnail(f): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Minister Adebayo Shittu Wears Gloves To Event To Avoid Touching Women (pictured) / New Militant Group “NDA” Blows Up Forcados Major Trunk Pipeline, Lists Demands / Militants Vow To Declare Niger Delta Republic On August 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.