Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump (30280 Views)

Ghana Government Sends Delegates To Understudy The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Governor Ikpeazu Leads Abia State’s 126 Delegates To The PDP Convention / Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by henryanna36: 6:33am On Jul 12, 2017
IPOB America chief mobilization officer, Candy Stallworth, has released names of IPOB members/delegation that will visit the White House on July 21.

The group had earlier claimed that it got an invitation to visit the United State's seat of power which was reportedly rescheduled following terrorists attacks in the UK.In a Facebook post made by IPOB America chief mobilization officer, Candy Stallworth, the visit to the White House would take place on July 21, 2017. Candy Stallworth also released names of some IPOB member who would be going for the visit.
Those on the list released by her include:

1. Josephine Erewa

2. Candy Stallworth

3. Bertram Alozie

4. Lawrence Nwaogu

5. Rosa Segura, Dominquez

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/ipob-releases-list-of-its-delegates-to.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by henryanna36: 6:33am On Jul 12, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Mynd44: 6:36am On Jul 12, 2017
Wait, are they taking donations?

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by nkwuocha: 6:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Hmm.This is a good move.

And what's wrong in making donations? Your useless country, no be donations them take dey see vaccines for epidemic diseases?Una go still even sale the relief materials sef. How many donations ya papa don give to IDP camps? undecided

All the money wey una don borrow from oyibo wey them dash una finally no be donation?yet your useless leaders go use am build hotel and pursue olosho up-and-down.

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by GogetterMD(m): 6:46am On Jul 12, 2017
But why are y'all allowing Kanu to take you for a fools ride laik dis? undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by GogetterMD(m): 6:47am On Jul 12, 2017
nkwuocha:
Hmm.This is a good move.

And what's wrong in making donations? Your useless country, no be donations them take dey see vaccines for epidemic diseases?Una go still even sale the relief materials sef. How many donations ya papa don give to IDP camps? undecided

All the money wey una don borrow from oyibo wey them dash una finally no be donation?yet your useless leaders go use am build hotel and pursue olosho up-and-down.
The donations they are collecting is for what exactly?

20 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Jabioro: 6:49am On Jul 12, 2017
Deola !!! bring me your trash can ...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by LionDeLeo: 6:50am On Jul 12, 2017

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by nkwuocha: 6:51am On Jul 12, 2017
GogetterMD:
But why are y'all allowing Kanu to take you for a fools ride laik dis? undecided
Kanu is just one biafran among millions of others. I don't like the guy, but I'm a biafran. Donation from my end shows my solidarity for my heritage.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by nkwuocha: 6:51am On Jul 12, 2017
GogetterMD:

The donations they are collecting is for what exactly?

Lol. You didn't read well before commenting?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Pavore9: 6:53am On Jul 12, 2017
We will be expecting the group pictures of the visit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 12, 2017
Israeli Lobbying Group pushing this for IPOB.

Afonjas, oyah come and kill me.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Adeoba10(m): 6:58am On Jul 12, 2017
I need the account number.... This was how some people are badmouthing MMM then, thank God mmm is still paying, now they are trying to call donation scam. Is it your money?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by GogetterMD(m): 6:58am On Jul 12, 2017
nkwuocha:

Lol. You didn't read well before commenting?
Go back, read, reread the pix again, now tell me what they want to use the money for

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by santino09: 7:02am On Jul 12, 2017
Restructure now! But those hyenas and hyenanas even the hyrines would not hear!

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by nkwuocha: 7:04am On Jul 12, 2017
GogetterMD:

Go back, read, reread the pix again, now tell me what they want to use the money for

I have done that. My question is this, why do you wish to know what the money will be used for? Do you want to donate?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by GogetterMD(m): 7:05am On Jul 12, 2017
nkwuocha:

I have done that. My question is this, why do you wish to know what the money will be used for? Do you want to donate?
Now you're asking a more reasonable question grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by nkwuocha: 7:06am On Jul 12, 2017
GogetterMD:

Now you're asking a more reasonable question grin

I was expecting an answer to my question. Do you wish to donate?

17 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by alcmene: 7:13am On Jul 12, 2017
Mynd44:

Do you now believe they were really invited to the white house?

Pained MOD can't hide his frustrations

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by PenisCaP: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2017
Mynd44:
undecided
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by alcmene: 7:18am On Jul 12, 2017
From IPOB are illiterate youths that can never be guests in the white house to they want to scam people to honor the white house invitation.....

Afonjas are so unstable

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by deomelo: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2017
The comedians don land. grin
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by dudebuck: 7:30am On Jul 12, 2017
Mynd44:
I donate money regularly when I attend IPOB meetings, Running the TV and Radio station costs a lot of money, do you see any politician bankroll IPOB? Where then will the finances for logistics and transport and other things come from if not our voluntary donations. Heck foolishness is another name for Nigerian. So why am I wasting time on fools.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Victornezzar: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2017
Dis people won't kill someone oo grin
Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by wristbangle: 7:33am On Jul 12, 2017
Wait Donation?? Well e no concern. Their life, their business.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by gozmok1(m): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2017
JESSSSSS MY CONE HEAD IS PAINING ME ODUDUWA OUR ANCESTOR AKA FALLING DEMON COM AND HELP ME OOOO

28 Likes

Re: IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump by gozmok1(m): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2017
Mynd44:
oga face your work

39 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Subsidy Cabal Kidnapped My Mother In 2012 - Okonjo-Iweala (Throwback) / Anambra Vs Abia. Which Is More Organized? / Wikipedia Locks Bola Tinubu's Page After It Is Attacked By Vandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.