Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Why Are Black People Still Prone To Slavery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Are Black People Still Prone To Slavery (485 Views)

Are Wise People Still Into This Scam / _ / Do People Still Use Western Union And Moneygram ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Black People Still Prone To Slavery by situationroom: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
please follow nairalanders help me share your thoughts and ideas.

this question as been bothering me for awhile now...why is it that the white race our they ones foreseeing our potential and big opportunities in Africa but our leaders can't see the numerous investment opportunities in africa even after looting so much??
Re: Why Are Black People Still Prone To Slavery by munchfani: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
COGNITIVE DYSFUNCTION,LOW IQ,TRIBALISM, GREED

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black People Still Prone To Slavery by yanabasee(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Blacks feel they've got selfless worth... Believing that anything spoken by the white is true and factual...
In fashion, in academic, in life as a whole...
If the white start wearing metal wears as a trending fashion, believe me...all blacks will see it as being fashionable...
If the white come up with different definitions of economics, physics, biology and chemistry... The blacks will just change their syllables without questioning it...
Selfless worth.....!
Re: Why Are Black People Still Prone To Slavery by Antoinne: 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Honestly, the only reason I see is because Africans didn't liberate themselves with a cultural revolution, but with a violent, physical one. A revolution that'd have seen an incredible upsurge in the number of writers, scientists, thinkers and philosophers Africa had as at the colonial times would probably have done more to help the continent than the actual revolution that took place with a rise in the political competitors that wanted an independent Africa. Marcus Garvey started it all.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help If You Can / Domain Hunter Buys Google.com For $12, Owns It For 60 Seconds / B29 Soap Whole Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.