Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan (27678 Views)

Kano World Class Economic City..... / Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) / Presidency Unveils Buhari’s Economic Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan by Ikology(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
Rotimi47:
May thunder fire any bad Belle that don't appreciate change; Our collective wealth have been massively looted under the watchful eyes of Jonathan a south south man and some mufus keep throwing up ethnic sentiments! Jonathan administration is the most corrupt administration since the existence of Nigeria! May God rubbish any man or woman who don't want positive change in Nigeria. Smh over & over again
How much was looted $40B, $20B ..... according to SLS
or $6B according to Oshiomole?
or " empty treasury according to the Dullllar.d
Re: Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan by shaggyosas(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ijaya123:
All these achievements should have given GEJ a landslide victory at the polls.
Where were they during the campaign?
The achievements were over shadowed by tribalism...

1 Like

Re: Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan by shaggyosas(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
mrvitalis:

Bro the fact u gave an iPhone 6 to an old woman who can't use it doesn't mean the phone is not world class...... U get or do I explain more??

That's if the iphone can make decisions itself. Or do iphones call by themselves? U can't use a phone as an example to this situation. U tried but ur point was pointless
Re: Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan by Ijaya123: 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
shaggyosas:

The achievements were over shadowed by tribalism...

I beg to disagree sir. Are they not the same tribes that voted GEJ when he had no achievement at all 4 years ago?

Rather, the achievements are simply on paper with no bearing on the reality on ground. That's why people cannot connect with them.
Re: Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan by shaggyosas(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
AnanseK:

You are missing the point my friend. Governance is a practical issue. You are judged by the positive changes you bring and by the promises you keep. Not by paper qualified non performing gang of corrupt bandits , like the ones Jonathan had as his team.

I agree with you that you are judged by the positive changes you bring forth and promises you keep. But about the paper?I would have agreed with you if the countries we looked upto and want to be like didn't do the same.
Re: Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan by Ijaya123: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
ocelot2006:

Maybe you're right. But one think is certain: GMB sure took a very short period to reverse the progress made. If all these occurred in just 3 months, God help us at the end of his 4th Year in office.

The progress you referred to seem to be only on paper but not in reality with what is on ground.
Re: Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan by shaggyosas(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
bigerboy200:

Off cus u r right.. The subisdy scammers,the immigration recruitment bandits ,the oil pipe line protectors(OPCs Tompolos and their likes),The people who stole money meant for pensions and some other crooks didn't see suffering.. I got ur point totally... and when I meant Nigerians,it's only a retard that will think I was referring to 170 million people in Nigeria, and it's only a legendary fool that will describe someone who he/she has never met in his/her life as a Failure..I am far from being one,i am very successful in my own life and right(by God's grace) .... now go get some manners on how to reply people on a faceless forum cos I am not going to stoop so low again to ur stupidity and dignify ur foolishness with further replies...(in other words,don't bother quoting me again,i am allergic to stupidity).

You are a confused man...in just few hours, u have swallowed ur previous message about feeling hardship. The dude didn't insult u but just brought u to ur senses...
Re: Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan by shaggyosas(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
kettykin:
From the look of things jonathan did his very best for nigeria appointing the best of hands he could get to man key positions up to the extent that the inec chairman he appointed equally did his job without bending the rules bur can the same be said of buhari's sectional appointments.

Well said brother. I tink we should always learn to say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan by erico2k2(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
wealth123:
INDEED. I think you need medical attention. Stealing is not corruption yet he is the best in your estimation. Nigerians that voted him out and the ROT that is being exposed daily are mere fabrications? Doctors in the house please you have a patient here. This guy must have benefited from the looting spree of GEJ era. Una no get shame.

Tell us the relationship between stealing and corruption plz?make we see who has his head at home
Re: Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan by Mark4reel: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
GEJ, we don't need world class team but world class developement in Nigeria.
Re: Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan by nobeku: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rad1cal:

Your ancestors were imbec1les.
Cunt!
Re: Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan by nobeku: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rad1cal:

Your ancestors were imbec1les.
CunT!
Re: Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan by MCMLXXVI(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
bigerboy200:
What was d effect on Nigerians Suffering and suffering was what we saw.. I have never experienced hardship as severe as the one we saw during GEJ's time,most esp during d dying days of his administration.

I hope you can come back today and repeat this trash.

1 Like

Re: Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan by MCMLXXVI(m): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
tomakint:
The best President that Nigerians will come to respect and adore after Buhari's ouster come 2019 has spoken....indeed, Jonathan's economic team remains the best in the history of this Country going by the following indices; job creations, rebasing of our economy, stable GDP, classical reforms in agriculture, financial, industrial, power, petroleum, education sectors and not forgetting the boost in our Foreign Direct Investments (FDI). Jonathan is an enigma.

Many Nigerians have realized that today, but are too ashamed of themselves to admit it in public.

1 Like

Re: Adesina, Oteh’s Appointments Show We Had A World-class Economic Team – Jonathan by simpleseyi: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
Yes, we had a world class economic team that shared the nation's resources among the gang of thieves and laid the path for the nation's current recession.

One idiotic narcissist admitted that his own personal share of the 450 million he illegally collected from the world class team was 2 million naira, another foolish megalomaniac said his own personal share of the 450 million he illegally collected was 5 million naira just for working for the ineffectual buffoon. Musiliu Obanikoro and Fayose shared 4.3 billion naira. FFK said he collected only 840 million, Olu Falae said he collected only 100 million naira, Bafarawa collected only 4.3 million for spiritual purposes, Jim Nwobodo said that he collected only 100 million naira. Esther Nemadi said he collected just a little over one billion naira, Olisa Metuh used his own loot to buy a house at Banana Island. AVM Olushola Amosu collected few billions of naira while Alex Badeh too collected some billions of naira all from Nigeria's treasury as approved by the ineffectual buffoon and his world class economic team while several graduates are roaming the streets aimlessly because of no job, the power plants have all grown too old to generate meaningful electricity for Nigerians, Nigeria's universities have become glorified secondary schools, the roads are now government means of reducing the population of Nigeria while the hospitals have become another means of cutting down population.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) / What Buhari Told Northern Traditional Rulers In Closed Door Meeting / Revealed: Real Reasons Buhari Chose His SGF, COS - Nigerian Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.