Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

'...know Thyself, For Ye Are Gods! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / '...know Thyself, For Ye Are Gods! (498 Views)

Why Are Gods So Powerless Nowadays? / There Are Gods, Yes, Many Of Them AND There Is An Almighty Creator / Only Men Are Gods. Women Are Nothing Compared To God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'...know Thyself, For Ye Are Gods! by bitrhyme(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
this thread is for serious minded men and women who had been or is currently in search of self actualization. i once had a dad who so much believed in the so called judeo-christian god. He sacrificed his business to always go for bus evangelism till his shop crumbled as a result of his continued absense for church activities, yrs later he had stroke and the so called judeo-christian god watched him die. That was jst by the way, after i did the dedication on www.joyofsatan.com i became the opposite of my late father.
Re: '...know Thyself, For Ye Are Gods! by bitrhyme(m): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
i had money and help coming to me from all angles, mostly from ppl i had not known before unlike my father we ate miserly, i had sound health, protection and peace of mind after series of meditations unlike my dad who always had one attack or anoda. Still he clinched to the god who wld rather watch than help.
Re: '...know Thyself, For Ye Are Gods! by bitrhyme(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
atleast i read in the bible he taught us where king solomon said that if a man lived a hundred yrs and died bt did nt keep anything that a baby was born and died prematuredly is beta than him. If we are nt gods then can sm1 explain alexander the great, nostradamus, hitler, etc men who actualised themselves, their dreams, their destinies cos we are gods.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Stranded / Just Five More Minutes / How Jesus Cursed In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.