Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. (5128 Views)

This Is Why Kitkat Is The Best Android Software. / Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) / Solution To Bricked Phones And Other Software Related Issue For Users In Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by tecnolad(m): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
do you have any software related problems on your android device? share them here and get solution bringing ideas. If you have a solution to profer to people's problems too, be sure to share it too. Let's help one another.
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
tecnolad:
do you have any software related problems on your android device? share them here and get solution bringing ideas. If you have a solution to profer to people's problems too, be sure to share it too. Let's help one another.
My android phone is hanging,most especially the opera mini. please what do i do?
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by tecnolad(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
londongal03:
My android phone is hanging,most especially the opera mini. please what do i do?
okay, that could be as a result of your phone running out the needed RAM that will aid the smooth running ofapps on your phone. what to do is simple: get apps like super cleaner.apk, which helps you to delete junk files on your mobile phone. Another cause for this might be that your phone application storage memory has shorten to what i'd call the "red level", move apps to memory card, delete apps you don't really use, then restart your phone. you can also use lighter launchers like holo launcher or apus launcher. i am sure you will notice a big change after doing all these.
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2015
How do I safely unroot my phone.
And also how do I remove battery control it does not allow me pick calls
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by tecnolad(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
sexfabregas:
How do I safely unroot my phone.
And also how do I remove battery control it does not allow me pick calls
http://www.tecnolad.com/2015/08/how-to-unroot-your-android-phone.html?m=1
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by LORDDICE(m): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ehm, @Op, i have tried installing my g_tide E73 andr0id drivers on my p.c, running on windows 7, any solution? pls
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by tecnolad(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
LORDDICE:
Ehm, @Op, i have tried installing my g_tide E73 andr0id drivers on my p.c, running on windows 7, any solution? pls
you need to install pdanet with your phone connected to your PC.
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by LORDDICE(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2015
tecnolad:

asper, d pdanet should b on ma system or phone?
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by LORDDICE(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
tecnolad:

Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by lonzo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hello. Thanks for the thread. My Samsung note 3. When the last fuel issue came up the air tel mast in my area went off for days and I lost signal ever since it came back the network has been erratic . Sometimes it shows no network. Until I reboot the phone before I get any network signal again.

The wife works as that's what I use in browsing . I don't call or receive message.

Please help
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by soniawarmate: 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2015
Please help my infinix x551 does not save my pictures any picture I snap disappears I can't even download songs or movies, I also can not send file through any medium to another device. Please I need your help
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by Aysteel01: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
My Samsung galaxy note 1 camera just stopped working all of a sudden, each time i tried to launch it, it will display " Unfortunately Camera has stopped " Any solution?
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2015
tecnolad:

http://www.tecnolad.com/2015/08/how-to-unroot-your-android-phone.html?m=1

tecno h7. Meanwhile my phone is rooted already. I entered a site which brought about a bug on my phone. I decided to reboot it. But it just showed the tecno logo and kept on booting for hours. Even after i did the normal vol up + pwer key. A technician said i have to flash it to return it to normal. But before i consent to it i need pro advice from you sir. Is flashing going to solve the problem?
Note: when i plug the phone to power it still charges very well while it off. But it just cant get past the booting stage
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
sexfabregas:

tecno h7. Meanwhile my phone is rooted already. I entered a site which brought about a bug on my phone. I decided to reboot it. But it just showed the tecno logo and kept on booting for hours. Even after i did the normal vol up + pwer key. A technician said i have to flash it to return it to normal. But before i consent to it i need pro advice from you sir. Is flashing going to solve the problem?
Note: when i plug the phone to power it still charges very well while it off. But it just cant get past the booting stage

Softbrick.
Try a system reset via recovery, or flash a custom rom.
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by showietee: 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Pls help me, my Asus zenfone has failed to power on for a while, have tried the short code function while off and also given it to two technicians but all to no avail.

The technicians claimed they have downloaded the software and tried all their best but it still failed to work.
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by tecnolad(m): 9:24am On Oct 15, 2015
sexfabregas:

flashing is what you'll need to solve it. get your stock rom downloaded from , and you can even do the flashing yourself with the use of sp flashtool... if you can get access to a computer that runs on windows 7 (for easiness). you can google the phrase "download tecno h7 stock Rom". after downloading come back here for the flashing guide
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by tecnolad(m): 9:25am On Oct 15, 2015
showietee:
Pls help me, my Asus zenfone has failed to power on for a while, have tried the short code function while off and also given it to two technicians but all to no avail.

The technicians claimed they have downloaded the software and tried all their best but it still failed to work.
does your phone give a sound when connected to a computer?
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by tecnolad(m): 9:28am On Oct 15, 2015
Aysteel01:
My Samsung galaxy note 1 camera just stopped working all of a sudden, each time i tried to launch it, it will display " Unfortunately Camera has stopped " Any solution?
try going under settings > apps, then clear your camera app data and cache, then reboot. that should solve the problem
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by tecnolad(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2015
LORDDICE:

your system. also make sure you have your USB debugging enabled on your phone. to do this, go to settings > developers option and tick USB debugging. if you can't find your developer option, click on about phone and click on build number continuously until it says "you're now a developer" go back and you'll see your developer options
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 15, 2015
tecnolad:

flashing is what you'll need to solve it. get your stock rom downloaded from , and you can even do the flashing yourself with the use of sp flashtool... if you can get access to a computer that runs on windows 7 (for easiness). you can google the phrase "download tecno h7 stock Rom". after downloading come back here for the flashing guide

i did not touch the stock rom. Its still in place. Will ordinary lashing with sp tools not solve it?
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by tecnolad(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2015
soniawarmate:
Please help my infinix x551 does not save my pictures any picture I snap disappears I can't even download songs or movies, I also can not send file through any medium to another device. Please I need your help
these pictures, do they save on your memory card? if yes, your memory card might have been inserted while your phone is on, or of course corrupted. you can try powering off the phone, removing the memory card, re-inserting it and powering back on. if the pictures don't save on your memory card or you don't even use one, your phone is corrupted and the only way out is to perform a factory reset
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by tecnolad(m): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2015
sexfabregas:

i did not touch the stock rom. Its still in place. Will ordinary lashing with sp tools not solve it?
something must have been altered in the phone's system, so you need a stock or custom rom to fix it. if you have a person who uses your phone's type, you can only flash a custom recovery image for your phone, then use his/her cwm backup. or you proceed with the use of sp flashtool
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by tecnolad(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2015
lonzo:
Hello. Thanks for the thread. My Samsung note 3. When the last fuel issue came up the air tel mast in my area went off for days and I lost signal ever since it came back the network has been erratic . Sometimes it shows no network. Until I reboot the phone before I get any network signal again.

The wife works as that's what I use in browsing . I don't call or receive message.

Please help
your phone's nvram must be corrupted. have you tried doing a factory reset? it could help solve things. but if it doesn't, then it requires flashing, which can only be done by a professional, because you'll be needing some tools which you might not have
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by Borwe: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2015
hello, my Tecno H3 has recently been acting up on the capacitive buttons, the back capacitive button keeps acting like the home button sometimes at random intervals, please can you offer any solutions.
PS: phone rooted.
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
tecnolad:

something must have been altered in the phone's system, so you need a stock or custom rom to fix it. if you have a person who uses your phone's type, you can only flash a custom recovery image for your phone, then use his/her cwm backup. or you proceed with the use of sp flashtool

chief am still scared amd confused. Kindly drop your number for i can call for better explanation. Thanks
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by LORDDICE(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
Borwe:
hello, my Tecno H3 has recently been acting up on the capacitive buttons, the back capacitive button keeps acting like the home button sometimes at random intervals, please can you offer any solutions.
PS: phone rooted.
might b d calibrator is faulty
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by Borwe: 7:58am On Oct 16, 2015
LORDDICE:
lipsrsealed might b d calibrator is faulty
What exactly is the calibrator? what is its job?
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by LORDDICE(m): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2015
Borwe:

What exactly is the calibrator? what is its job?
it is a part of any fone dat has a touch screen . It alm0st d same size as ur screen, it recognise what u want to select, thereby giving u d impression d impression dat u actually touched dat ic0n on ur screen... When it gets faulty, it makes ur f0ne 2 respond in funny ways, e.g when u want to select an icon, it takes u 2 d 1 dat is besides it, above it or below it
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by Habayomie(m): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2015
tecnolad:
pls help..my Google play is not connecting even when my network is on H+.
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by LORDDICE(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2015
Habayomie:

pls help..my Google play is not connecting even when my network is on H+.
try using another account to access it.
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by Borwe: 9:52am On Oct 16, 2015
LORDDICE:
it is a part of any fone dat has a touch screen . It alm0st d same size as ur screen, it recognise what u want to select, thereby giving u d impression d impression dat u actually touched dat ic0n on ur screen... When it gets faulty, it makes ur f0ne 2 respond in funny ways, e.g when u want to select an icon, it takes u 2 d 1 dat is besides it, above it or below it

How can one fix this?
Re: Share Android Software Related Problems Here And Get Them Solved. by LORDDICE(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2015
Borwe:

How can one fix this?
sorry for d late reply, d only way I know is by taking d fone 2 a technician and den ask him to change d callibrator. may cost u 1500 or more.... NOTE: this is how d price tag is here in plateau state

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Migrate To Airtel CUG Plan | Airtel CUG Plan Migration Code / How To Repair A Damaged SD Card.simplest Method / Whatsapp Has Just Released The Most Annoying Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.