Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! (2819 Views)

Thread For Korean Drama Lovers / Healer - Korean Drama Download / How And Where Do You Download Korean Drama With Less Mb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by koreangirl(f): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Let the game begin....
The first person to get the correct answers to the questions will win #100 recharge card.
Questions will be posted every 3 days.
Just for fun.
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by koreangirl(f): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
1. Name the four male lead actors(F4) and their characters in boys over flowers
2. What did Jae Kyung ask Jun pyo after the truth and dare game?
3. What is Ji hoo's horse called?
4. What colour was Jan di's gloves that she left in Ji hoo's house?
5. When Jan di misunderstood Jun pyo's beating up of Ga eul's boyfriend and she wanted to apologise, after saying she will do anything to apologise... what did Jun pyo want her to do but she didn't do it?
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by uyaima: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
Wait I dy cum make I go watch d movie again.boys b4 flowers. grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by koreangirl(f): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
uyaima:
Wait I dy cum make I go watch d movie again.boys b4 flowers. grin
Lol, no problem.
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by SlimAdenike(f): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
koreangirl:
5. When Jan di misunderstood Jun pyo's beating up of Ga eul's boyfriend and she wanted to apologise, after saying she will do anything to apologise... what did Jun pyo want her to do but she didn't do it?

This questions deserve more than 100 naira card tho
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by nellyalph: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
No 4: green
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by koreangirl(f): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
SlimAdenike:

This questions deserve more than 100 naira card tho
You can add to the prize ma, it's allowed. grin
The more the amount the better the fun. That is what I can afford for now ma. That's why.
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by koreangirl(f): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
Let's make it easier, answer three of the questions correctly, and you're qualified to win the prize.
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by SlimAdenike(f): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
koreangirl:

You can add to the prize ma, it's allowed. grin
The more the amount the better the fun. That is what I can afford for now ma. That's why.

There is a whatsapp group for kdrama lovers,wanna join? Its really fun
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by koreangirl(f): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
SlimAdenike:

There is a whatsapp group for kdrama lovers,wanna join? Its really fun
Yes please. Add me. Will send you a PM now
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by SlimAdenike(f): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
koreangirl:

Send me your whatsapp number
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by SlimAdenike(f): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
koreangirl:

I have added you
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by olajorn(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
koreangirl:
film wey i watch for 2013 undecided
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by koreangirl(f): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2015
Good morning, If by 6p.m, nobody can answer the question, I will post the answers and I will have to give the prize to nellyalph for attempting.
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by Dqueenzy(f): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
1.Gu jun pyo-lee min ho,yoon ji hoo-kim hyun joong,so yi jung-kim bum,song woo bin-kim hyung joon

1 Like

Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by koreangirl(f): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
1. Lee min ho as Gu jun pyo
Kim hyung joong as Yoon ji hoo
Kim bum as So yi jung
Kim joon as Song woo bin

2. Friendship or love, if you were to choose one, which one will you pick?

3. Ji hoo's horse was named Rui

4. Pink with white patterns

5. He asked her to call him oppa. Saying "oppa, I'm sowwwweeeee"

1 Like

Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by koreangirl(f): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
Dqueenzy:
1.Gu jun pyo-lee min ho,yoon ji hoo-kim hyun joong,so yi jung-kim bum,song woo bin-kim hyung joon
Thanks for coming on board, You have won our 100 bucks recharge card for today. Kindly send me a PM or reply my PM to get you prize. grin grin
What network do you use pls?
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by koreangirl(f): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Tomorrow is another day, I will be back with another question. Enjoy the rest of your day people!!
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by tola9ja: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE BEST KOREAN DRAMA THAT I CAN WATCH PREFERABLE LINKS

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
hello Korean Girl, I asked for Korean movies that are similar to heartstring, where local music instruments like gayageum and others was being used and you asked me to check your signature.
I'll be waiting, thanks.
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by yungrashee(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
SlimAdenike:

I have added you
hey..add me to d whatsapp group...08139110553
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by Dqueenzy(f): 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
koreangirl:

Thanks for coming on board, You have won our 100 bucks recharge card for today. Kindly send me a PM or reply my PM to get you prize. grin grin
What network do you use pls?
.i use mtn will reply to ur pm asap.
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by Dqueenzy(f): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
koreangirl:
Tomorrow is another day, I will be back with another question. Enjoy the rest of your day people!!
.am kinda new here so kindly tell me what a pm is? nd aw do i check it.thanks in advance
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by koreangirl(f): 4:39am On Sep 09, 2015
Dqueenzy:
.am kinda new here so kindly tell me what a pm is? nd aw do i check it.thanks in advance
So sorry dear, I was so busy yesterday, couldnt even make it here. I've sent you the pm, you will see it on your page when you login. Or if you dont mind, you can drop your number here, I'll send you your prize. Thanks for participating.
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by koreangirl(f): 5:45am On Sep 09, 2015
Here comes the questions for today.
1. In "My name is Kim Sam Soon" what country did Sam soon study in to become a patissier?
2. Name 3 dramas the feature the lead actress as a boy.
3. The 4 lead characters in "You're beautiful" are known collectively as....

First person to give the correct answer wins a hundred naira recharge card of any network.
Have a wonderful day guys.

1 Like

Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by Atk01(f): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2015
koreangirl:
Here comes the questions for today.
1. In "My name is Kim Sam Soon" what country did Sam soon study in to become a patissier?
2. Name 3 dramas the feature the lead actress as a boy.
3. The 4 lead characters in "You're beautiful" are known collectively as....

First person to give the correct answer wins a hundred naira recharge card of any network.
Have a wonderful day guys.
1. France.
2. Coffee Prince, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, You're Beautiful.
3. A.N.Jell

1 Like

Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by FUMORINKI(f): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2015
Atk01, hahan, u don answer the question, wey i won rush answer
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by Dqueenzy(f): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
koreangirl:

So sorry dear, I was so busy yesterday, couldnt even make it here. I've sent you the pm, you will see it on your page when you login. Or if you dont mind, you can drop your number here, I'll send you your prize. Thanks for participating.
that's it .
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by koreangirl(f): 4:25am On Sep 10, 2015
Atk01:

1. France.
2. Coffee Prince, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, You're Beautiful.
3. A.N.Jell

Wooh hooh!! You've won the prize for today, Kindly let me have your number and your prefered network. Thanks for participating.

1 Like

Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by koreangirl(f): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hello everyone. Long time, join me again this evening for our quiz and wonderful price. Questions incoming.............are you ready?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! by koreangirl(f): 4:31am On Sep 23, 2015
List the OST song used in the drama "Heartstrings" aka You've fallen for me.

(1) (Reply)

Warning!!! Movie Spoilers. / How To Download Torrent Files / "gossip Girl Lovers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.