Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed (5866 Views)

Benue Corp Member Stream 1 Lets Meet Here / See Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed / Nysc Releases Press Release on Delayed Monthly Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed by anicho(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
This is a letter for the Director General. Pls help make this Movement possible and help Benue State Corp Members.

OPEN LETTER TO THE NYSC DIRECTOR GENERAL

The NYSC Director General,
NYSC Headquarters,
Maitama District,
Abuja.

Attn: Brigadier-General Johnson Olawunmi

Dear Sir,

DELAY IN PAYMENT OF OUR NYSC ALLOWANCE IN BENUE STATE.

I, Williams Oluwafunke, a youth corper presently serving in Benue state of Nigeria hereby use this medium to report to your highly esteemed honour that Benue NYSC State Coordinator and the Head of Finance and Accounts usually delay the payments of our NYSC monthly allowance of N19,695 till on the 7th of every month whereas other states of Nigeria would have paid their youth corps members since on the 1st or 2nd of every month and some states like Taraba and Enugu normally pay their youth corps members on the 28th, 29th or 30th of every month.

Youth corps members in Benue state of Nigeria do not receive additional allowance from the state government and the very few that collects tokens (N3,000 or less than) from their places of primary assignments always complain of their PPAs owing them above 3months salaries, as such youth corps members in Benue state solely depend on the NYSC monthly allowance to survive.
We suspect our State Coordinator in conjunction with the Head of Banking Operations of Diamond Bank in which our monthly allowance is being deposited into is using our monthly allowance for business at the detriment of youth corps members because the longer our monthly allowance stays in the bank, the more interest accruing to the pocket of some NYSC Officials in Benue state.
The Director General may also wish to note that N105 is always deducted from our NYSC monthly allowance thereby reducing it to N19,695 from N19,800.
We humbly call your attention to the above information and also request that you use your good office to help prevail on our State Coordinator to please always pay our monthly allowance on time as the late payment is always affecting us.
We will highly appreciate your fatherly and prompt response to our request.
Thank you sir.
SIGNED
Williams Oluwafunke

3 Likes

Re: Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
sad
Re: Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed by tony1918(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
I will be back in due time
Re: Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed by gabitogabby: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
My friend N100 is processing fee while, N5 is vat ok. Pls be polite while writing. Tnk u

1 Like

Re: Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed by saqo(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
@OP, do you have to put your name? Hope you understand the mode and means of communication in the NYSC.
Re: Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed by anicho(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
its not mine, i'm just helping to disseminate the message and hoping it reaches the appropriate quarters.
Re: Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed by Herapal(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2015
gabitogabby:
My friend N100 is processing fee while, N5 is vat ok. Pls be polite while writing. Tnk u
Tell me the part where she was impolite.

1 Like

Re: Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed by alex81(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2015
Btw if yr paid 7th of every mth is nt dat bad as u painted it.
U know wen me i dey receive my own alert??

#ebonyi kopa
Re: Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed by DessyBEADS: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
alex81:
Btw if yr paid 7th of every mth is nt dat bad as u painted it.

U know wen me i dey receive my own alert??

#ebonyi kopa

Fellow Ebonyi corp member, today is 7th and no alert yet.... whats wrong nau
Re: Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed by alex81(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
DessyBEADS:

my dear, e tire me too oh.
Re: Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed by Timbuktu14(m): 3:02am On Sep 09, 2015
DessyBEADS:

one chance cheesy
Re: Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed by DessyBEADS: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
alex81:

my dear, e tire me too oh.
Still hoping... just Diamond has paid, 9th sept
Re: Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed by alex81(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
DessyBEADS:

Still hoping... just Diamond has paid, 9th sept
*dancing to finally by dbanj*
e don show oo grin
Re: Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
baba as am talking to u nw, I neva receive
Re: Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed by DessyBEADS: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
alex81:

e don show oo grin
same here cool
alex81:

e don show oo grin
same here
Re: Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed by afolayangs(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
I was just about to comment. nysc allowee is not taxable neither is any body or organs meant to deduct from it.

Herapal:
Tell me the part where she was impolite.
Re: Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed by Herapal(m): 10:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
afolayangs:
I was just about to comment. nysc allowee is not taxable neither is any body or organs meant to deduct from it.

(1) (Reply)

Help an Nysc boy about yobe state. (Emergency) / Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa / What Will Happen If One Misses Nysc Headcount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.