Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa (5869 Views)

Redeployed Corp Member Only / When Would The NYSC Registration For Those Redeployed To Lagos End? / Sokoto State From Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa by Gewezzy1(f): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Present and past Corpers in Ogun , i was redeployed to ogun state, so i want to know what's the next step, like how do i get to the Nysc secretariat at Ogun. Thanks
Re: Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa by ananne: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
It's at abeokuta. The capital of gun state. You have to go there and give them you redeployment letter.
Re: Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa by ananne: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ogun state is a good place to serve....lots of companies and industries. It has lots of towns with good living conditions...

Abeokuta, sagamu, Ilaro are good towns to stay.

Dangote has a good cement plant close to Ilaro. Larfarge has another one close to ifo.

You will enjoy your stay.
Re: Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa by ananne: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Enter a boss going to Lagos and stop at sagamu. From there, board a bus going to abeokuta.

That is if you can't find a vehicle going to Ogun state directly from Adamawa.

You can decide to get to Lagos and board a bus going to abeokuta.

But since they will pass through sagamu, high is in pain state, you can stop there and board a vehicle to abeokuta.

The secretariat is popular. Just ask someone for directions based in the area on the Nysc redeployment letter
Re: Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa by AyamStarch: 12:15am On Jun 13, 2017
Gewezzy1:
Present and past Corpers in Ogun , i was redeployed to ogun state, so i want to know what's the next step, like how do i get to the Nysc secretariat at Ogun. Thanks
same thing here, when are you travelling?
Re: Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa by Gewezzy1(f): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
AyamStarch:

same thing here, when are you travelling?
left Adamawa today
Re: Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa by holysainbj(m): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Gewezzy1:
Hello
I am going with stream 2, how was the procedure for redeployment?
I put adamawa as first choice
Can u message me on WhatsApp? Thank you
Re: Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa by Gewezzy1(f): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
holysainbj:

Hello
I am going with stream 2, how was the procedure for redeployment?
I put adamawa as first choice
Can u message me on WhatsApp? Thank you
Adamawa, get your medical ready or apply on Insecurity for your redeployment and go n beg camp director, in fact let your mum call him, his a father figure he wd understand. Dts all I did dear no magic
Re: Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa by holysainbj(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Gewezzy1:
Adamawa, get your medical ready or apply on Insecurity for your redeployment and go n beg camp director, in fact let your mum call him, his a father figure he wd understand. Dts all I did dear no magic
Lol
Let my mum call him! Thats really gon be nice, but which did you apply with? Insecurity or health? And where did u redeploy to? How did u sort your PPA?
Re: Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa by Gewezzy1(f): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Trust I didn't sort anyone with 2k sef, courage n faith helped. They scamed us by saying Adamawa ws automatic redeployment it's a lie u gonna have to work towards it . Unless you wrote dt you have poor health wn doing registration then get a medical report if not don't bother bcs they would either say it invalid or something expect if you can be falling sick, fainting at the Camp it would help. I took medical but didn't use it, so I applied based on insecurity with the help of the Camp director, God bless him for me. Ogun state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa by Gewezzy1(f): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ppa shldnt be your ish now, it's not getting posted to Adamawa
Re: Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa by kaymart: 7:01am On Aug 22, 2017
need a conducive accommodation around sango-ota ....near my ppa.
Re: Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa by opezy: 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hey friend, please can i get ur contact, i was redeployed to ogun state
Gewezzy1:
Re: Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa by boma95(f): 5:46am On Feb 09, 2018
Gewezzy1:

Please I've also been redeployed to Ogun.. How is it like there? Please can I get your contact??
Re: Redeployed To Ogun State From Adamawa by boma95(f): 5:47am On Feb 09, 2018
ananne:
Enter a boss going to Lagos and stop at sagamu. From there, board a bus going to abeokuta.

That is if you can't find a vehicle going to Ogun state directly from Adamawa.

You can decide to get to Lagos and board a bus going to abeokuta.

But since they will pass through sagamu, high is in pain state, you can stop there and board a vehicle to abeokuta.

The secretariat is popular. Just ask someone for directions based in the area on the Nysc redeployment letter

Hi.. Do you stay at Ogun state?

(1) (Reply)

Help an Nysc boy about yobe state. (Emergency) / Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos / What Will Happen If One Misses Nysc Headcount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.