Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

List Of Nigerian Tribes And The States Of Origin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Nigerian Tribes And The States Of Origin (14536 Views)

Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin / FG To Remove State Of Origin / Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nigerian Tribes And The States Of Origin by martinz1: 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
trapQ:
yet one tribe is causing all the commotion and trouble.

I didn't call names so quote me not.
undecided
Re: List Of Nigerian Tribes And The States Of Origin by Gayigaskia(m): 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Interesting Plateau state has more tribes than any one state in the country.
Re: List Of Nigerian Tribes And The States Of Origin by ZeroTolerance: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2015
I lost confidence in the article when I saw just Niger state beside Nupe, what happened to all the Nupe people in at least 3 LGAs of Kwars state?
Re: List Of Nigerian Tribes And The States Of Origin by sinkhole: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2015
Wait o, did I just see Eggon(no 104) against Plateau state?
What happen to the Nasarawa-Eggons?
Re: List Of Nigerian Tribes And The States Of Origin by Binidefender: 4:30am On Feb 20, 2019
The great bini, I see u

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Jets Out To Saudi Arabia, Qatar / Felix Ibru Buried In Ughelli (photos) / NDDC Begins Construction Of Mbiama-Okarki Road, Rivers State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.