Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin (66916 Views)

Onyeka Nwelue Criticizes Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees Over Old Age / Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List / FULL LIST Of Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by olucephas(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
SaharaReporters has exclusively obtained an updated list of all the Ambassadorial nominees including their State of origin. This follows an earlier report which contained only the names of the nominees.

List Of Ambassadorial Nominees
1. Obinna Chukwuemeka Agbugba (Abia)
2. Salisu Umaru (Adamawa)
3. Inyan Udo-Inyang (Akwa Ibom)
4. Okeke Vivian Nwunaku (Anambra)
5. Liman Munir (Bauchi)
6. Ndem Jane Ada (Benue)
7. Mohammed Hassan Hassan (Borno)
8. Martin Nyong Cobham (Cross River)
9. Janet Omoleegho Olisa (Delta)
10. Itegboje S. Sunday (Edo)
11. Olatunde Adesesan (Ekiti)
12. Lilian Ijeukwu Onoh (Enugu)
13. Manaja Tula Isah (Gombe)
14. Ngozi Ukaeje (Imo)
15. Bello Kazaure Huessini (Jigawa)
16. Enoch Pear Duchi (Kaduna)
17. Garba Baba (Kano)
18. Usman Bakori Aliyu (Katsina)
19. Umar Zainab Salisu (Kebbi)
20. Momoh Sheidu Omeiza (Kogi)
21. Kadiri Ayinla Audu (Kwara)
22. Balogun Hakeem (Lagos)
23. Inusa Ahmed (Nasarawa)
24. Ibrahim Isah (Niger)
25. Bankole Adegboyega Adeoye (Ogun)
26. Ibidapo-Obe Oluwasegun (Osun)
27. Ogundero Sakirat (Oyo)
28. Eric A. Bell-Gam (Rivers)
29. Attahiru Halliru (Sokoto)
30. Rahmatu A. Dunama (Taraba)
31. Musa Saban Mamman (Yobe)
32. Kabiru Bala (Zamfara)
33. Adamu Onoze Shuaibu (FCT)
34. Demenongu A. Agev (Benue)
35. Toko Ali Gongulong (Borno)
36. Ibrahim Hamza (Katsina)
37. Kenneth C. Nwachukwu (Imo)
38. Queen I. Worlu (Edo)
39. Emmanuel Kayode Oguntause (Ekiti)
40. Paragalda Ilyasu Audu (Adamawa)
41. Lawan Abba Gashagar (Borno)
42. Olufemi Abikoye (Kwara)
43. Habu Abubakar Gwani Ibrahim (Gombe)
44. Rabiu Akawu (Kano)
45. Nonye Udo (Anambra)
46. Odeka Janet Bisong (Cross River)
47. Sonaike Adekunbi Abibat (Ogun)

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/09/updated-list-ambassador-nominees-including-state-origin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by ziky2010(m): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Equal representation between the north and the south
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Imortal001: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Good

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Orestino(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
who them epp

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by SAMBATLAN(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
The list is normally distributed across the regions... cool

19 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Warlord3000(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Oya analyst by tribe.. Food is ready

49 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by MosakuAW(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nigeria and Whaala sha! What has state of origin got to do with the nomination.

OP! Why you no put their geo-political zone too.. Nonsense.

This is why it will be hard for us to move forward, if we refuse to drop all these unnecessary tag to political nomination or selections

I hope we get it right in this country before year 2050.

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
wow
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Houseofglam7(f): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
E no concern me.
Proudly 5%
*modified*
Make una free me abeg

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by adioolayi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
All States Represented..... Federal Character Principles Upheld..

Modified: Ebonyi, Bayelsa and Ondo missing..he still try

28 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by vicky3(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Do you guys notice anything strange

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by chrisage: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
No. NoBody from my state

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by omolola15(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Warlord3000:
Oya analyst by tribe.. Food is ready

Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Berrilite(f): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Ondo state no get people no?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Zoola91(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
who cares..rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
We have seen! What next?
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Work in progress...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by BABANGBALI: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm dis baba no dey here word,imagine all the ambassadors are from the north and they are all Muslims. This is the reason all the wailers always lament.

Ipob food don done o

19 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Daz cool. They should represent Nigeria well.
end time ambassadors

here to check the tribes though Buh at d end,
nothing to say in mourinho's voice

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by adioolayi(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Houseofglam7:
No one from the south south?

E no concern me.
Proudly 5%

After typing this...going over the list again...are you Ashamed of your earlier comment?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by yordha(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
There is a mistake somewhere, i can't find my name there. Please when is the second list coming out.....God i dey your hand o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by prinsam30: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
will this list solve the present predicament

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by rexbuton: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
How is Queen Worlu from ED STATE?

2 Likes

Bad Market for names checker
tongue tongue

1 Like

tribalists food don done
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by truthspeaks: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Him for no appoint dem since he z bn solely in charge of foreign affairs since inception of his clueless govt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Meiji(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Finally we're beginning to see more balance in the non-ministerial appointments by the president. This is why I always urge people to speak up when things aren't being done right. Doesn't matter if you're called a "wailer" - SPEAK UP.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by SageTravels: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Good BUT Nobody from Ebonyi, Plateau, Bayelsa and Ondo.

Some States have two Ambassadorial Nominees while some has none.

This government always looking for means to display their level of stupidity.

25 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Project400: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cool...
Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Houseofglam7:
No one from the south south?

E no concern me.
Proudly 5%
Edo, delta, crossriver Na wetin?? South North?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin by ukeame(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
I hope no more wailers and buhari is not biased.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Wears N1.6Million Oscar De La Renta Magnolia Guipure Caftan Dress / Nigerians Nominate For Buhari’s Cabinet / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.