Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3501 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Perodey(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: . by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
give her space, calling a girl everyday kills attraction if she has anyone for u.

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
op give her a reason to call you and she'll call you
Re: . by Johnnoah1st: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
Perodey:
You met a girl you like about two months ago and exchanged contacts. Ever since, you have been doing the calling and messaging. You asked to meet her and she said you have to come down, to which you had no qualms. You finally met and had a fruitful chat. You called her the next day and the day after to say hello. You didnt call the 3rd day and she neither did. The fourth day from the visit you called twice which she missed yet didn't return the call. By the fifth day too she made no attempt to call you. Would it be wise to still call her?
another motherfuccker in the building. cant u people use ur common sense 4 once?

4 Likes

Re: . by falconey(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
You no get work?........just to straff see wahala.
Re: . by redcliff: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
masterchi:
op give her a reason to call you and she'll call you

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Perodey:
You met a girl you like about two months ago and exchanged contacts. Ever since, you have been doing the calling and messaging. You asked to meet her and she said you have to come down, to which you had no qualms. You finally met and had a fruitful chat. You called her the next day and the day after to say hello. You didnt call the 3rd day and she neither did. The fourth day from the visit you called twice which she missed yet didn't return the call. By the fifth day too she made no attempt to call you. Would it be wise to still call her?
end it my guy! No time for bluffing b1tches. Better ladies are ahead.
Re: . by macolino(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
The chick ain't interested shikina
Re: . by Perodey(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
another motherfuccker in the building. cant u people use ur common sense 4 once?
I have come to realize that it is the secondary school leaver who is always socially immatured and the educated illiterates that often sound like this. Come to think of it all, they are often the dumbest. They lack all sense of decency and etiquette. Omo mushin oshi
Re: . by germainediva(f): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
I have said this many times here, don't pay too much attention to any lady especially when you r wooing her,let her be confused about ur feelings, it makes it more interesting......infact after chatting wt a lady u r wooing get her number,promise to cal her d next day but don't cal untill 2wks tell her you v been busy and ask 4 a date...if she forms busy n can't go on d date don't cal her again cos she's not into u except she cals u back...so op delet her number

11 Likes

Re: . by Perodey(m): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
end it my guy! No time for bluffing b1tches. Better ladies are ahead.
My brother, this is often the step I always take. Lately some friends and their girlfriends/wives are always saying I am too tough that way. Saying some ladies just enjoy being wooed over. I am sharing this just to see if calling their bluffs like I would always do is not being too hard.
Re: . by Perodey(m): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
germainediva:
I have said this many times here, don't pay too much attention to any lady especially when you r wooing her,let her be confused about ur feelings, it makes it more interesting......infact after chatting wt a lady u r wooing get her number,promise to cal her d next day but don't cal untill 2wks tell her you v been busy and ask 4 a date...if she forms busy n can't go on d date don't cal her again cos she's not into u except she cals u back...so op delet her number
Thanks joor. Socially and educationally matured people are talking jare. Na people like una person want follow talk abeg.
Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Perodey:

My brother, this is often the step I always take. Lately some friends and their girlfriends/wives are always saying I am too tough that way. Saying some ladies just enjoy being wooed over. I am sharing this just to see if calling their bluffs like I would always do is not being too hard.
well if u are still willing to try a few more times then its cool,,, maybe with time she will reciprocate but if she still doesnt call or text after a while then u should ask her why she does that in a playful manner.
Re: . by Johnnoah1st: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
Perodey:

I have come to realize that it is the secondary school leaver who is always socially immatured and the educated illiterates that often sound like this. Come to think of it all, they are often the dumbest. They lack all sense of decency and etiquette. Omo mushin oshi
lol! aint get time to exchange words, if u are not satisfy wit wat i wrote mehn! u have d free oppurtunity to kill urself to stop d pain, nigga i can borrow u my gun for free if u need it, i dash it out to people dat wish to kill demselves, my2cent.

1 Like

Re: . by grad2012(f): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pls just free her abeg and stop wasting ur credit and money ok may be she's not into you and instead of her telling u she's making u waste money like dat haba.
Re: . by Starships4u(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
give her space, calling a girl everyday kills attraction if she has anyone for u.
my bae calls me twice a day..... If I can vividly remember, I've Nat called her for the past 3weeks, she does the calling....
Re: . by danchuzzy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ehn ehn.. they can't.
and you know why?

Because common sense isn't common!!!!
Re: . by danchuzzy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
germainediva:

gbammmmmmm...
Re: . by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
Starships4u:
my bae calls me twice a day..... If I can vividly remember, I've Nat called her for the past 3weeks, she does the calling....
then you are lucky to have such a girl.
Re: . by Starships4u(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
then you are lucky to have such a girl.
m always proud of her...
Re: . by czarr(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
dont call
Re: . by danchuzzy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:
well if u are still willing to try a few more times then its cool,,, maybe with time she will reciprocate but if she still doesnt call or text after a while then u should ask her why she does that in a playful manner.

ehnnnn what are you trying to do...

with time?

it's been f.u.cking 2 months ago...

i am no expert; but i think the op has got his head to high up in the clouds!!!

1 Like

Re: . by Captainswag225(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
danchuzzy:

ehnnnn what are you trying to do...

with time?

it's been f.u.cking 2 months ago...

i am no expert; but i think the op has got his head to high up in the clouds!!!
lol, o.p says it mostly happens to him and he always ends up letting them go so i jux advised him to hang on a little bit oo,,,
Re: . by SkinnyDude(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
is she owing me money
Re: . by 2dice(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
germainediva:
ok where is diss boys *Cutehector... elcapito*
Come serve heR a plate of Nwkobi ++Baba-apari ...
Diss girl dey spit fire like Sango grin
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
2dice:
ok where is diss boys *Cutehector... elcapito*
Come serve heR a plate of Nwkobi ++Baba-apari ...
Diss girl dey spit fire like Sango grin
germainediva. I swear I should buy u a drink
Re: . by 2dice(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Perodey:
Op if i call a Girl she Busy my call or ignore..
Yet she no call or flash Back
Ooh-Boy na auto-delete her number dey..

1 Like

Re: . by 2dice(m): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
Cutehector:
germainediva. I swear I should buy u a drink
hmmn.. Which drink you buy am?
Re: . by kathykathy(f): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Starships4u:
ur village whitches no try for u ooo,,,dey jst mk u broke for nothing

1 Like

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
2dice:
hmmn.. Which drink you buy am?
martini wink
Re: . by AfroKnight: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
That girl no send you. Bone her side.
Re: . by missKiffy(f): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
She's not interested in you

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship / When A Guy Is Waiting To Marry A Virgin(photo) / Reason Why I'll Never Give Head Again 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.