Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere (12933 Views)

Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos / Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave / Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by gratiaeo(m): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2015
#100wasteddays

2 Likes

Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by fergus0n: 6:51am On Sep 07, 2015
I will comment after brushinq my teeth
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by blackpanda: 6:51am On Sep 07, 2015
Useless blackmailers who have simply refused to accept the reality that it is no longer business as usual in nigeria.

As far as am concerned, Buhari has done more for Nigeria in 100days than PDP did in 16years!
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 6:51am On Sep 07, 2015
100 days..... one year...... four years...... second term..... eight years.
Significant milestone to judge a government. I never gully believed this whole light thing till my Flight into Abuja last night was delayed till night. Omo, you should have seen the whole city from the sky! Fully lit. No dark areas. I was proud mehn. If light dey your area, Hit the like Button. If your arena dark and the whole Light improvement thing is Propaganda, Share.
Leggo!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by Phoenix001(m): 6:53am On Sep 07, 2015
Wrong time to seek cheap popularity. They should acknowledge what is good about this government and condemn the not-so-good ones. But to say nothing to celebrate is a blatant trash
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by blackpanda: 6:54am On Sep 07, 2015
chesterlee:

Old man, right?

Why did he contest if he knew his age would limit him to deliver?

That comment was not about his age. Stop being a dubious ingrate
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by aderonkedeborah(f): 6:54am On Sep 07, 2015
end time wailers
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by Aystarz: 6:55am On Sep 07, 2015
sdindan:
I wish the younger Yorubas will listen to what this their elders are saying
But you will see them here abusing them.
After they will tell us that they respect their elders more than other tribes.

These so-called elder Yorubas are no different from their south eastern counterparts - annoyingly inconsiderate, petty and only out to satisfy their selfish interests. Governance is no juju display na or where in the world is it possible to achieve so much in just 100days? The younger yorubas, I dare say, are the quintessential informed patriots.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by yinkus204(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2015
I personally still believe in Buhari cos there is still a much time for him to turn everytin d PDP cost urs to Gud
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by yinkus204(m): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
end time wailers
u again wit dis ur end time dnt u hav anytin to write my frend even if u 90yrs old pls go back to skool just to learn hw to read and write

1 Like

Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by ssuccess(m): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2015
Lionpikin:
But His 100 days is better than jona six years
it seems you're talking outta hunger, go bathe and chop, them come and retype on NL.

1 Like

Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2015
Yinka Odumakin and his wife, Joe Okei-Odumakin took a wrong step when they started following Jonathan. I have a serious doubt if they would go for any rally with the SNG.
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by matkeyz(m): 7:01am On Sep 07, 2015
Yarwing....abeg I dey hungry who cook here ..
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by aderonkedeborah(f): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2015
yinkus204:
u again wit dis ur end time dnt u hav anytin to write my frend even if u 90yrs old pls go back to skool just to learn hw to read and write
end time comment
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by princemillla(m): 7:04am On Sep 07, 2015
Don't cover anything..... I am a die hard fan but am beginning to lose faith in his administration.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by Shed24(m): 7:05am On Sep 07, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Stable Electricity nko?
All dis opposition party with their bad belle talk self..
which light? Has he awarded any contract on power or commissioned any power project since his regime? Dont be decieved. GEJ did work on power

4 Likes

Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by hush15: 7:06am On Sep 07, 2015
dondestiny:
just passing by

can I pass along with you
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by rusher14: 7:06am On Sep 07, 2015
No free money to share.
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2015
chesterlee:
Nigerians are seeing the light!!

APC and Buhari have scammed us!!!

cc Temitemi1 Cc Truckpusher, SeverusSnape Lalasticlala ecoterrors anonimi firefire Kodded Ezenwanmadu
What is scam? u nigerians are the one killing urselvs, u people knw that the country is nt in good shape before. buhuri enthrone and nw he is thr to make change..look north whr he cam frm. .is nt secured ..part of his promises is seciurity and he is trying his best to conquer insurgency..let him settle it.it is for our benefit .gradually ..we hav to be patient..dnt rush him..he knws what he is doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by Shed24(m): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2015
Lionpikin:
But His 100 days is better than jona six years
how, do u know what is democracy? He is too autocratic and without ministers. Please go learn what is democracy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2015
Shed24:
which light? Has he awarded any contract on power or commissioned any power project since his regime? Dont be decieved. GEJ did work on power
wetin goodluck do? tel me..he did nt .when jonathan became president then.it was obasanjo that did those projects..d one jonathan did is scam YOUWIN,SURE P. who benefited from it..
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by Xano(m): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Stable Electricity nko?
All dis opposition party with their bad belle talk self..

The DISCOs, are they private or FG?
They are private, with a Regulatory body.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by Abeymills(m): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2015
I have nothing 2tel d die hard supporters of dis wicked selfish northern president am not surprised I say a big shame 2them all...100days of destruction of a developing nation hw much was approved by ur sherif buhari 2 fix d light since he assume power dat made it improve?all my life have never bin dis frustrated n pained God wil purnish any1who says ever since dis wicked Fulani man assume office dat Nigeria has moved forward I can't afford 2pay my bills even charity homes are broke.b4 d election we all knw hw Nigeria was dat is 1good tin I love Jonathan he new if he had won innocent Nigerian s wil b killed jst because they want power by all means nw they have power wat ar they doing?wat a country called Nigeria 1day he wil live dat office it's only God almighty dat remains on d throne 4ever...so far all I can say is am disappointed in dis present apc govt of lies n propaganda d only change i c is northern appointments political witch hunting lies upon lies dis is so sad

3 Likes

Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2015
korrej:
abeg it is just approximately 7% of 4years...give the old man a breathing space....
Yes nah..thank u bro..leave them .they thought dat position is easy .
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 07, 2015
Which way Nigeria. its not like buhari is doing bad yet but he made us believed that he is a Messiah with lofty promises which is nowhere near fulfilling..
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by yinkus204(m): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
end time comment
nw and I can see dat u ar having a mental problem or ur village people dey follow write anytin u write
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by lexsals4real(m): 7:13am On Sep 07, 2015
wetting b Labour Party again..r they still existing don't think so..this pdpiggs stooge...anyway take a look at real Nigerians scorecard on the present administration 100days in office.. Nigerians r happy with d current Government Gbam....this is just d beginning more goodies r on d way Nigeria will b great again more than ever..

Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by ajebuter(f): 7:13am On Sep 07, 2015
sdindan:
I wish the younger Yorubas will listen to what this their elders are saying
But you will see them here abusing them.
After they will tell us that they respect their elders more than other tribes.

Guy, I'm yoruba and I'm in my 40s and I saw exactly what these old men saw because I was a teenager during buhari's military administration in the early 80s

Belive me, the younger youbas chanting 'sai buhari' are Indomie and Twitter generation who weren't around then to witness his dictatorship. Buhari is gradually baring his claws and the sai Buharists I know are gradually being hushed.

Decree 4 comes to my mind and I tell you, it wasn't funny.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by adesegun121(m): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2015
Afenifere awon odale oshi...

Oduduwa awon odale oshi..

Shame on you people..

Am celebrating 100days here.. Becos the rate wey light dey always dey my area now..
Wahalaitalai e no get part 2..
All generators seller and repair jus dy lament..

So is part of achievement...

Omo yoruba ni mi oooo

yoruba eroo nu oooo

odale wa ti poju...

Sai baba

sai buhari..

Haterzz u can go and die...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by dunkem21(m): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2015
Rose2014 ..you mean say wailing forms don finish true true
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by Abudu2000(m): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2015
who the hell is making all these up self?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Block Kontagora-Minna Road, Kidnap Travellers / Umar Mustapha Deposed For Criticising Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Over N200M Cars / Muhammad Sanusi: Nigerians Selling Votes, INEC, Police Not Neutral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.