Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere (12935 Views)

Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos / Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave / Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by aderonkedeborah(f): 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
yinkus204:
nw and I can see dat u ar having a mental problem or ur village people dey follow write anytin u write
men I see,I wanted to reply ur comment but since u said u av mental problem..am leaving u to d mercy of u psycho doctors goodluck bro
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by bigerboy200: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
smuth:

As usual we should expect another press release from APC telling us it is Jonathan's fault and we should not worry Buhari's body language will fix the economy...Before the election Jonathan told us all that Buhari cannot remember his phone number, we all laughed that it is just not possible but alas Buhari confirmed what a dullard he is by telling the whole of Nigeria he doesn't know where one of his land is situated, come 2019 he will shock the world by telling us he was never the President of a country called Nigeria. I pity his daft followers.
God that brought this change will put all wailers to shame...i'm happy that it's only a few myopic people called wailers that are seeking for d downfall of buhari,millions of Nigerians wish PMB and Nigeria well and are praying for d success of Nigeria, so u haters and wailers are irrelevant...as u pity d daft followers of buhari,just make sure u go get some common sense,i can't pity ur stupidity,cos it is self inflicted.. Keep wailing and keep barking till 2098...
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by korrej(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Evaromantik:

yes,we will give him a breathing space perhaps,he may wake up when its 99% of the 4yrs.......
HOCUS POCUS......seems you are among the "army of praise-singers"
And you a "wailing wailer?"
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by Evaromantik(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
korrej:
And you a "wailing wailer?"
check my signature
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
lonelydora:
Why are we talking about this 100 days as if his tenure has ended? Remember GEJ's 100 days was excellent and what happened after 4 years? Give this man a space. I will judge PMB after 4 years.

Meanwhile, I have everything to celebrate. I bought 20 litres of petrol for my generator, and it has been in my store for more than 2 months.

Well, I'm seeing what he's doing already.

Don't keep fuel in your store.
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by arootech: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Arrant Nonsense...... The reason why some people couldn't see how Nigeria has improved since Buhari became the president was because they were sentimentally blind-folded towards his administration....

1 Like

Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by lonelydora: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
mykl01:

Don't keep fuel in your store.

When i say store, i mean fuel store(a bunker i built for the purpose of fuel store). Thanks for the advice anywhere, i appreciate.
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
we are still waiting for the promises...
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by DikSin(m): 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
[size=25pt]Nigerians, we've been scammed by APC[/size]

Meanwhile, I'm still yet to find Buhari’s WASC Certificate grin
know why I quote you? To make you feel special like a mumu_brity that you are.

Buhari has "found his life" you still got lot to find. E-diot
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by fx45(m): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
sunkky83:
Atleast i can see electricity, if i can't see any other thing. Baba is working
Jonathan's electricity you mean? When a particular lie is told repeatedly, it begins to sound like the truth. Buhari's administration is very dishonest for trying to appropriate Jonathan's achievement.

Electricity isn't generated from a vacuum... Or maybe Buhari's body language is responsible for improved power supply The reason why Nigeria is celebrating a paltry 5000 mega watts of electricity is because we lack capacity. Buhari needs to start building new power plants. He hasn't done that yet. He doesn't even have a blueprint for the power sector yet and fools are crediting him for what his predecessor did. It's quite pathetic
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by Eluwilussit(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
[size=25pt]Nigerians, we've been scammed by APC[/size]

Meanwhile, I'm still yet to find Buhari’s WASC Certificate grin

Nobody dey talk of his certificate anymore. One would expect him to quickly put his doubters to shame by asking the military to produce it, as he's now the c-in-c. Lo and behold, a man can't produce what he never had. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by Eluwilussit(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
ajebuter:

Guy, I'm yoruba and I'm in my 40s and I saw exactly what these old men saw because I was a teenager during buhari's military administration in the early 80s

Belive me, the younger youbas chanting 'sai buhari' are Indomie and Twitter generation who weren't around then to witness his dictatorship. Buhari is gradually baring his claws and the sai Buharists I know are gradually being hushed.

Decree 4 comes to my mind and I tell you, it wasn't funny.

My brother, God bless u. I am not Yoruba but you have spoken the truth. Buhari's hatred for the south, was in full display in his first coming. A man who jailed southern politicians while their northern counterparts were given a pat on the back, is not fit to be president in 2015. He was alleged to have cancelled the Lagos metro line, while opting to pay a penalty of $78m; money that was claimed to be enough to complete the project. Lol. The 2nd Niger bridge is likely to suffer the same fate.

What I don't really understand is the supposed "enemity" btw the SE and SW. Rivalries are normal and good, but this generation of Indomie and Facebook, who know nothing of our history, are really trying very hard to stoke the embers of unnecessary bias and bigotry btw SW & SE. It is such a shame that the south in particular, and Nigerians in general, allowed such a man as PMB to become our leader, once again.

Jonathan needed to go but PMB is not in my opinion, the best hand to change him. All the same, I understand the politics. It is about who can beat Jonah, not necessarily who is best for the job. I give APC and their supporters credit for unseating PDP. Only time will tell, if PMB is the answer. For the sake of Nigeria, I hope he is. I wish him success.
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by Rose2014: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
dunkem21:
Rose2014 ..you mean say wailing forms don finish true true
If it were not so, I would've told u grin
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by smuth(m): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
bigerboy200:

God that brought this change will put all wailers to shame...i'm happy that it's only a few myopic people called wailers that are seeking for d downfall of buhari,millions of Nigerians wish PMB and Nigeria well and are praying for d success of Nigeria, so u haters and wailers are irrelevant...as u pity d daft followers of buhari,just make sure u go get some common sense,i can't pity ur stupidity,cos it is self inflicted.. Keep wailing and keep barking till 2098...

Just listen to yourself. Do you think God is as selective as you ungrateful humans? You did not pray for Jonathan to succeed but you want to pray for Buhari to succeed...just as you wished Jonathan failure same fate will befall Buhari until you all learn to appreciate the effort of others. Law of karma, period.

1 Like

Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by bigerboy200: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
smuth:

Just listen to yourself. Do you think God is as selective as you ungrateful humans? You did not pray for Jonathan to succeed but you want to pray for Buhari to succeed...just as you wished Jonathan failure same fate will befall Buhari until you all learn to appreciate the effort of others. Law of karma, period.
I and many others prayed and fasted for this country under GEJ's admistration.besides,why would any reasonable fellow wish failure on someone he/she voted for in 2011(many of us voted for him 2011,i personally still bear a scar on my body from dat election),we loved him and wished him well but he betrayed and destroyed many hopes(a few enjoyed him tho)...mayb His head rejected our prayers and d prayers of Oyedepo and d likes...not our fault, mayb it's from his village...
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by korrej(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
Evaromantik:
check my signature
Good for you....
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by muvic: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
I don't understand what our gain is in always criticizing.

I have always described Nigeria situation as a chess game in which your Queen, Knight, Bishop and Rucke have been taken and you call a chess master to come take over the game hoping that with his Antecedents he will upturn the situation. That is not possible! Where did we get a culture of firebrigade approach in governance? Will you rush a building you hope to be solid without letting the decking dry because you want people to see that you can erect a big structure within a short while?

I sometimes wonder how easy it is to rule sets of people who are always negative and never constructive in their approach to important issues.

Am sure if I or any of us is placed in any important position which involves overseeing for productivity, you have to build a very solid structure so it will take your innovative ideas and decisions.

In the last 100 days I've seen the president do the right thing which includes Restructuring, Reorganising, Refocusing and Regenerating. This is what I expect not to start building on faulty or messed up foundations of the past Administrations.

I once again think we are on a right course.
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 22, 2015
Yes, Buhari's body language did wat Jonathan can not do in 6yrs within 3months in office.Isn't dat enough to count on? That enough shows how capable he is quote author=fx45 post=37768740]Jonathan's electricity you mean? When a particular lie is told repeatedly, it begins to sound like the truth. Buhari's administration is very dishonest for trying to appropriate Jonathan's achievement.

Electricity isn't generated from a vacuum... Or maybe Buhari's body language is responsible for improved power supply The reason why Nigeria is celebrating a paltry 5000 mega watts of electricity is because we lack capacity. Buhari needs to start building new power plants. He hasn't done that yet. He doesn't even have a blueprint for the power sector yet and fools are crediting him for what his predecessor did. It's quite pathetic [/quote]
Re: Buhari 100 Days: Nothing To Celebrate – Labour Party, Afenifere by utytill(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2016
Still nothing to celebrate at 1 year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Disqualifies Four Aspirants From Bayelsa Senatorial Elections / Nwafor's Wife And Son. / Governor Sanwo-Olu Presents ₦2.2 Trillion Naira 2024 Budget To House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.